thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Still only half way through the new update now but HOLY DAMN IT WAS SOOOO GOOD, this update has so many new event and hot content that I'm truly enjoy
Maxy still the best babe, specially that outfit she got there:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lucky boy truly are lucky in the end
Sophia still a little bitchy but got more positive point for me in this one, hope to see her become the main girl and not just a secondary. Not just that but I hope to see her in worker clothing more too
Very beautiful in her bikini too, goddamn she need to become the main girl in the future

Stripper

May 2, 2020
Does someone know if i can update from 0.5.0 to 0.6.0 or i will have to download the game again? Thanks in advance

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
there are nearly 100k words so idk. The time shown in the changelog is an average. Fast readers who actively follow the game took 5 and a half hours on average... But as always it is an estimate.

That it says content time, it's not all sex time and the like.... It's content in total, including everything. Obviously if you want to play only part of it, it's your choice and it will be less play time.

I apologize if it did not meet your expectations
To be clear: I was talking about the time it took me from my last save, which had everything done in the previous update, to the point where I get the message that there is no new story content and I have done the side activities in the current update. Which I have done for about half the characters. So my estimate that it would take me about an hour may be wrong if there is 2 hours of content for Clara for example, since I havent touched her part yet. Only played the main girls and saw that there was no additional scenes in the gallery.

That being said: If there is still a lot more content I am missing without any new scenes that would point to another problem (imo): This is a hentai game. Most people play these when they are in the mood for wanking. Of course that doesnt mean that the story has to take a backseat, but there has to be enough lewd content to keep one engaged when a certain part of the body becomes restless, if you get what I mean. Otherwise you get skippers.

About my reading speed: I "skip" in the sense that I dont every word. I dont hold ctrl and skip whole scenes, but I press it in short bursts, read maybe every second sentence and only read the ones in between if I feel like I wont get the stoy otherwise. This is a pretty common fast reading technique. You usually dont have to read the whole sentence to get what the content is and move on.

I am sorry if my previous comment seemed to harsh, and you don´t need to apologize for your game. It is one of my favorite top 3 games on this site, but imo it is losing a bit of focus. "A house in the rift" had a similar problem for example where it kept adding new characters when old ones didnt get any new scenes. I just hope you wont concentrate on the side characters too much and give some of the neglected girls some new sexy content.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Not sure how far along in this I am, started play with the 0.60 just released. Got to Yui blowjob and Maxy just moved in and I visited her in her room for the first time when she's wearing the underwear in the first image on the OP.

Yui is adorable. But I'm head over heels for Maxy. My top girl by far. Prim is cute but she's in third for now.

I wish the redhead at the clothing store (Kendra) and the girl at the library (Helena) could be main girls also, or at least secondary girls with some more content. But since they so far have had no changes in interaction I suppose that's not going to happen and I'll have to live without them. Main girls are the six on the game opening screen?

One minor odd thing that happened - At some point in Maxy's content the character screen said I'd reached the end of her content for the current version. Cue major disappointment! Then I unlocked more content. Probably that was a bug, or a consequence of the way the game has to be coded to ensure saves work from old versions, maybe? The end of her content for a previous version and the game still has the code for that. I don't recall exactly where it was, but I think it was just before/after she moved in. I can look for it again (I save a lot) if it is helpful.

All in all I'm enjoying the game a lot. Second game I started this week that I stayed up several hours after midnight to keep playing.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I forgot; does "In Progress" in the "Interactions" window mean all of the sub-events are done for that character or not?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Another best girl Sasha, don't know why I like her when she was in tight suit but didn't wearing her glasses or tie up her hair
Still waiting and hope to have some fun with Clana the hot spring owner, she look very sexy and need to have some scenes too

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Someone spoil me please ? are all the girls here virgin ? or can you tell me whos the virgin that I can deflower in this game

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
Lucky_Paradox-v0.6.0-pc-compressed
Original 3.08 GB
crunched 2.25 GB - - (forget filesupload, trying Gofile.io)
(more mirrors upon request) ( upload sites are limited due to the size)

I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch.
Here is a crunched version of the game.
Lucky_Paradox-v0.6.0-pc-mocompressed
Original 3.08 GB
crunched 1.34 GB - - - workupload <-- I am having troubles with some of the file host, I will try for more tomorrow
(more mirrors upon request)

Let me know if you would like an even more compressed version.
I would be happy to oblige this request. ( image quality will suffer a bit)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Stawer - - -

Stawer if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

I wanted to apologize for the long turn around on this compression, this is probably the largest game I have compressed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Gofile has some problems, tried downloading twice and in the middle of the download, it just reported Failed - Network error.
Also, it's a bit too slow compared to other hosts, I have a 200 Mbit connection so most downloads are under a min, Gofile approximated the download at 20 mins.
Workupload was a bit better, took 8 mins to download without any issues.
Maybe you should check with F95 team about using Nopy - it's pretty fast and reliable?

Reactions: nicestgamer

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
Would someone be kind enough to provide an up to date save file? So that I can play the newest update in peace? I would honestly really appreciate it.

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
Someone spoil me please ? are all the girls here virgin ? or can you tell me whos the virgin that I can deflower in this game
Pretty much all are virgins, I think the only one with any chance of having previous sexual experience is the dark skinned girl. Although she may also be a virgin.

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Pretty much all are virgins, I think the only one with any chance of having previous sexual experience is the dark skinned girl. Although she may also be a virgin.
All of them are virgins actually except for Sasha because even Stawer doesn't know if Sasha is virgin or not xd that girl is too mysterious
Really ? Even the Milf looking hot spring owner ?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes