Feb 21, 2020
sorprendentemente y para sorpresa de muchos este juego esta en español y sumándole que es buen juego ..
Al fin un norte americano consciente que somos 500 millones de hispanos xD

pst: Mi comentario probablemente sera borrado porque esta en español

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally played the update and I don't know what people are smoking. I saw a couple of people saying the update was small. It was actually pretty big.
Who said that? It was FREAKING LARGE with around 5-8 hours of gameplay time of new content and event if you play normally (speed run might cut half of the time though), really the one who complains was either didn't play this update or trolls...or a choosing beggars

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Who said that? It was FREAKING LARGE with around 5-8 hours of gameplay time of new content and event if you play normally (speed run might cut half of the time though), really the one who complains was either didn't play this update or trolls...or a choosing beggars
At least part of them were the latter. "I don't care for girl X and mechanic Y and other stuff, so there was hardly anything in it".

Yeah, if you don't want to talk to girls and wander around doing stuff I can see how this update didn't bring anything new to the table.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
At least one person who thought the update was short also admitted they skip a lot of the text - not reading every word in the sentences they read, and not reading every sentence. But length is judged on amount of content. If you're skipping content, the length does not change.

I'm not sure why anyone who enjoys fictional content would speed read it. I can understand the use of speed reading for non-fiction, but the point of fiction isn't to absorb it as quickly as possible, it's to immerse yourself in it. Speed reading, in my experience, makes any immersion impossible. Even reading sentences faster than feels natural, but reading every word, makes dialogue especially sound artificial.

But even if you can do this and still have it feel natural and feel immersed in the story and the characters, the update length didn't change. You skipped a lot of the content. Your experience of "too little content" is on you, not the dev. If you want the experience to last longer, stop speed reading through it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At least one person who thought the update was short also admitted they skip a lot of the text - not reading every word in the sentences they read, and not reading every sentence. But length is judged on amount of content. If you're skipping content, the length does not change.

I'm not sure why anyone who enjoys fictional content would speed read it. I can understand the use of speed reading for non-fiction, but the point of fiction isn't to absorb it as quickly as possible, it's to immerse yourself in it. Speed reading, in my experience, makes any immersion impossible. Even reading sentences faster than feels natural, but reading every word, makes dialogue especially sound artificial.

But even if you can do this and still have it feel natural and feel immersed in the story and the characters, the update length didn't change. You skipped a lot of the content. Your experience of "too little content" is on you, not the dev. If you want the experience to last longer, stop speed reading through it.
I personally can sign my name under this

Cartageno

However, there are players who are not as interested in immersing into the world as seeing the lewds. So a game can have a whole Lord of the Rings worth of story and lore, including a strategy game the level of Civilization, but only one blowjob and their judgment would be "no content". And while wanting the lewds and not caring for the rest is okay - even though I couldn't care for the lewds if I wouldn't care for the characters, so I need story for the lewds to be interesting - I always find it strange to see how it seems impossible to some to count content they don't care about as content when describing the game. "Unnecessary side content", "boring content" - all okay, but it still is content.

Reactions: paxtn and quorkboy

no one here

May 15, 2017
i have finished most of the content why is there not many sexual scenes like blowjobs boob jobs(had one) other oral scenes and more

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally complete every event in this new update, took quite a while but every single second was worth to explore the story and the sex action
Clara really are the best Milf, she wasn't just a simple side character anymore but climbed up to be the best support for MC and even be a mother like figure for Yui (so lucky)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sophia once again show how nice she was when you finally know her, that underwear and that body figure can fry an egg
Shizuka turned out fine, still a little bitchy but that was a leveled up in relationship
But in the end Mary won my heart, she look so simple in those clothes and didn't even look that good in them....yet somehow it fit her and I like that
Somehow after that I want to see every girls in Lucky Paradox in waitress clothes and come to work in the restaurant, same with having a large beach party with all of them in the future too

Cruxiz

Jun 23, 2017
I expected little when I tried this. I got much more than I deserved. What a great experience and very smartly written/coded. I'll be subscribing on Patreon, you deserve it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

Sarukami

Jan 22, 2018
No idea if bug....but at evening I can hear the shower water....I go check in but no one is inside. This happens when I have Maxy, but when I change her to Mary and go in evening into shower she is there. Did I perhaps screwed something....or what, since Mary works like charm, but Maxy doesnt.

Also, for some reason no matter what I do, I cant increase Charlotte love points over 37....tried all possible activities, but it is hard stuck at that value.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
No idea if bug....but at evening I can hear the shower water....I go check in but no one is inside. This happens when I have Maxy, but when I change her to Mary and go in evening into shower she is there. Did I perhaps screwed something....or what, since Mary works like charm, but Maxy doesnt.

Also, for some reason no matter what I do, I cant increase Charlotte love points over 37....tried all possible activities, but it is hard stuck at that value.
Yep, the shower thing was a bug but is fixed on the new version lol

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Why isnt the scene where Mary blows the MC and the spits the cum in his mouth avoidable? Also Sophia mentioned that she wanted to do this also. Is this a trend? If this kinda content isnt avoidable im done.

Reactions: EZ8lt
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes