british

Apr 23, 2020
Can someone help me here, it says the content for Maxy ends when she gets a room in the house? From the changelogs it appeared you could do more.

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Can someone help me here, it says the content for Maxy ends when she gets a room in the house? From the changelogs it appeared you could do more.
No lol. There is a lot of content for Maxy. What does it say for you to do next in her character page? I think after she moves into the house the next thing it should say for you to do is to check on her by going to her room.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

british

Apr 23, 2020
No lol. There is a lot of content for Maxy. What does it say for you to do next in her character page? I think after she moves into the house the next thing it should say for you to do is to check on her by going to her room.
Yeah, I think it was a visual bug, I went into her room and saw the scene. The hint in the menu updated so i'm back in business. Thanks for the reply.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So the Mary blowjob has an incredibly unwelcome finale. Why in the blue hells would you force something that extreme in without a fuckin choice? Seriously made me revert my saves and write Mary off now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
CAN someone please give me compressed file of this game
Could anyone upload the compressed file of v0.62 ? Thanks
Hi! I need the compressed version please.
Here you go:

Version 0.6.2 for PC (Win/Linux) crunched by myself
using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.6] by hngg
with Medium Quality setting
Lucky_Paradox-v0.6.2-pc-crunched-yac-m.7z
Original 3.09 GB - Crunched 1.32 GB

Link:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Version 0.6.2 crunched for MAC
Repack of my crunched PC version
Lucky_Paradox-v0.6.2-mac-crunched-fixed.zip
Original 3.07 GB - Crunched 1.32 GB

Link:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Last edited:

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
So seemingly i finished the update , and once again , thank you for the great work :).
But after i checked the changelog , i found that there are supposed to exist 2 new "Secret Events" .
Has anyone found/triggered them ?
If yes , can someone discribe them ?
I might have "found" them , but probably didnt realize that they where the "Secret Event's".

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hey, I'm curious what studio this game was made with? The character models and artwork look really great
Honey Select 1

So seemingly i finished the update , and once again , thank you for the great work :).
But after i checked the changelog , i found that there are supposed to exist 2 new "Secret Events" .
Has anyone found/triggered them ?
If yes , can someone discribe them ?
I might have "found" them , but probably didnt realize that they where the "Secret Event's".
Secret Events:

- Hanna Flashback
- Lissette Flashback
- Yui + Clara Event
- Shizuka + Yui + Kaede Event
- The Door

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
- Lissette Flashback
- The Door
What is the Lissette Flashback and how do you trigger it? And what is the Door event (the name doesn't explain what it is). (I might have already done these and not realized)

Edit: Is the Door event the one where Liz brings you and Layla to this door and talks about the mansion?

Last edited:

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
What is the Lissette Flashback and how do you trigger it? And what is the Door event (the name doesn't explain what it is). (I might have already done these and not realized)

Edit: Is the Door event the one where Liz brings you and Layla to this door and talks about the mansion?
Lissette flashback is by continuing charlotte's story and the door event is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
Am I doing something wrong? I can't find Maxy in her room, and only have 8 points with her. The hint says to wait but shes been missing for over 30 days at this point... Untitled.gif

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i'm still catching up with the game(bc i lost my save files) and now that i reached Sasha's last content(of this update): wow...i just got a life lesson...it terrified me but felt like a wholesome revelation...like God(or whomever is in charge of our universe) told me "this is the signal you were looking for, live the present"

• Hey there
Reactions: Byczer

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The Door event has a bug. If you miss the The Door event once, you cannot trigger it again. It appears to be triggered even if you click on the previous saved ones. And when it comes to The Door event on android, the game closes at the end, but it is not a problem, you can continue again.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Other than that, the game is very, very nice. This game feels like tv series. What will happen in the new season, how will the game end? Sasha is my favorite character. Their arguments and stuff are extremely fun I am having fun reading their arguments. (Hopefully more events will come for Sasha in the future). The other characters are also super good, something surprising always happens. In short, they are all interesting unique characters, the story is beautiful. Good work bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes