kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Maxy has a strong impregnation fetish. There's no art for anyone being pregnant yet. (Under the hood, the game keeps track, but doesn't yet doesn't do anything with the number of times Lucky cums inside)

As far as future plans, only Stawer can really answer that...

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Still enjoying the game but ...

I gave it a pass when Yui wanted me to cum inside her and make her pregnant, as I had the option to cum on her instead. Then Maxy also wanted it (and here I couldn't choose not to) and I thought, well, okay, I'll get over that. Next sex scene with Maxy and again she's on about wanting me to make her pregnant (this time I was able to cum on her instead.)

No pregnancy tag but a search through the posts reveals that girls can get pregnant. I hope this means you can also opt out of getting them pregnant (and it isn't, as was implied in one discussion, a requirement to finish the game.) And that they don't keep bugging you to make them pregnant every time you have sex with them.

I know some people like it but for me it's one of the biggest turn offs. So if the game's going in that direction it would be great if someone could warn me now. Then I can decide if I like the girls and story enough to continue. For reference, I'm at what I think is a relatively early point in the game, sex so far only with Yui, Charlotte (for practical purposes, hardly what I'd call fun,) and Maxy twice (once tied up on the bed, once in the shower.)
There is speculation that there is a path where one key to the game is to have Mary and Maxie both pregnant at the same time. I repeat speculation other than the game creator none of us know. Are Maxy and Mary the two sides of the same character from the two dimensions where one is somehow stranded here?

This developer is not prone to forcing any storyline on his players/readers so even if this theme proves correct, I suspect he'll have an alternate path avoiding pregnancy.

Reactions: quorkboy

Sirxtias

Nov 10, 2018
There is speculation that there is a path where one key to the game is to have Mary and Maxie both pregnant at the same time. I repeat speculation other than the game creator none of us know. Are Maxy and Mary the two sides of the same character from the two dimensions where one is somehow stranded here?

This developer is not prone to forcing any storyline on his players/readers so even if this theme proves correct, I suspect he'll have an alternate path avoiding pregnancy.
Yeah don't worry guys there will be a path with no pregnancy, some events are meant to be like that but everything has a reason to be, and probably you'll find out later even that maxy event when the game doesn't let you cum outside <3

Reactions: MasterWizard1

Sarakash

Jun 5, 2019
Started the game today, I like it so far.

I have a question though: I unlocked the memory (Gallery) and noticed that I allreay unlocked later scenes for certain characters and I began to wonder if I screwed up my playthrough.
Is it possible to miss out on scenes permanently ?

Sirxtias

Nov 10, 2018

I have a question though: I unlocked the memory (Gallery) and noticed that I allreay unlocked later scenes for certain characters and I began to wonder if I screwed up my playthrough.
Not all the scenes are in the gallery, actually the only ones are the lewd ones xd so yeah you'll miss out scenes that don't have lewd content

seigram

Oct 6, 2020
I see, thats unfurtunate. What about lewd scenes though ? Are they missable , too ?
You can get all the gallery scenes, even if you do them "out of order". The ones you are missing are probably from training your attributes with the girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019

Yeah in the gallery there isn't an order as to when you see the scenes. As seigram showed most of the scenes are by the story and some are from the interactions from the girls too. If you said no to a girl for a scene it should still be playable in the gallery or as a repeatable scene

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
Hi - is it normal for this game to lag a lot? The audio file plays fine and doesn't skip but I just started and I keep having to wait extended times.

Edit: I posted too soon. The audio file just lagged and then I got a black screen after clicking the clothes button on the bottom of the screen that appeared when I left the room for the first time. If this doesn't go away and resolve itself soon I will have to give up. The game is unplayable for me like this.

Edit 2: The game just locked up entirely for me after finishing the first work day. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Stawer
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes