Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Other than that, the game is very, very nice. This game feels like tv series. What will happen in the new season, how will the game end? Sasha is my favorite character. Their arguments and stuff are extremely fun I am having fun reading their arguments. (Hopefully more events will come for Sasha in the future). The other characters are also super good, something surprising always happens. In short, they are all interesting unique characters, the story is beautiful. Good work bro
Prim and Maxy both best girl(Prim bc she is the most vanilla, Maxy bc she is very passionate), Yui the most adorable, Sasha the most...cryptic/intriguing (bc all that stuff about multiple universes, choices, the mystery of life and stuff)

they're all the best, in their own category tho XD

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Prim and Maxy both best girl(Prim bc she is the most vanilla, Maxy bc she is very passionate), Yui the most adorable, Sasha the most...cryptic/intriguing (bc all that stuff about multiple universes, choices, the mystery of life and stuff)

they're all the best, in their own category tho XD
Sasha interesting for me but it's all interesting when you think about it
as a result you are right xd. But i was surprised when you said Maxy best girl. She has the most makeup in the game xd.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
I am writing weekly public posts with the progress of the game development. I was very silent during the development of version 0.6 and many thought that the game had been cancelled or abandoned, so I will be more transparent from now on :)

Overview Update 0.6.5 said:
March 15 - Progress Sneak Peek said:
March 22 - Progress Sneak Peek said:

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
I am writing weekly public posts with the progress of the game development. I was very silent during the development of version 0.6 and many thought that the game had been cancelled or abandoned, so I will be more transparent from now on :)
Sounds great, can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
People are way too quick to bring out the abandoned/cancelled words. At this point I'm so used to wait for several months between updates that, unless the dev explicitly says it's over, I'll just keep on waiting. It's both a blessing and a curse.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hanna is a cutie tbh but i love more Lissette

the girl in the preview is Luna Blair, the blind medium or the witch of Argleton
Are these images from events in game or from previews for upcoming releases?

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Still enjoying the game but ...

I gave it a pass when Yui wanted me to cum inside her and make her pregnant, as I had the option to cum on her instead. Then Maxy also wanted it (and here I couldn't choose not to) and I thought, well, okay, I'll get over that. Next sex scene with Maxy and again she's on about wanting me to make her pregnant (this time I was able to cum on her instead.)

No pregnancy tag but a search through the posts reveals that girls can get pregnant. I hope this means you can also opt out of getting them pregnant (and it isn't, as was implied in one discussion, a requirement to finish the game.) And that they don't keep bugging you to make them pregnant every time you have sex with them.

I know some people like it but for me it's one of the biggest turn offs. So if the game's going in that direction it would be great if someone could warn me now. Then I can decide if I like the girls and story enough to continue. For reference, I'm at what I think is a relatively early point in the game, sex so far only with Yui, Charlotte (for practical purposes, hardly what I'd call fun,) and Maxy twice (once tied up on the bed, once in the shower.)

Reactions: bip77
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes