_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Hi - is it normal for this game to lag a lot? The audio file plays fine and doesn't skip but I just started and I keep having to wait extended times.

Edit: I posted too soon. The audio file just lagged and then I got a black screen after clicking the clothes button on the bottom of the screen that appeared when I left the room for the first time. If this doesn't go away and resolve itself soon I will have to give up. The game is unplayable for me like this.

Edit 2: The game just locked up entirely for me after finishing the first work day. :(
i haven't had this experience in this game or any other ren'py game for that matter. ren'py should leave a crash log somewhere that you can check

Jun 1, 2020
Im thinking i messed up somewhere. Ive completed everything but the new secondary girls. But for Maxy it says talk to her in the evening and she is never in her room in the evening. She is only there in the afternoon and tells me to come practice in the evening. Help?

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Im thinking i messed up somewhere. Ive completed everything but the new secondary girls. But for Maxy it says talk to her in the evening and she is never in her room in the evening. She is only there in the afternoon and tells me to come practice in the evening. Help?
Well the thread is outdated, there is a bug with shower events of Maxy and Mary, is fixed on version 0.6.3.

U could download it for free, here:

or here:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
The changelog on the linked patreon page says: "if you come from a previous version there will be a visual bug in the thumbnail. Saving again on this one fixes it, so don't worry."

Does saving once fix the bug for all previous saves or only for ones you save over? I have a lot of saves. Re-saving all will take some time.

I get it, this is a work in progress. Bugs happen. Just want to know what I'm in for.

Don't have much time for games so far (and still so behind on this one) but looking forward to it.

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
The changelog on the linked patreon page says: "if you come from a previous version there will be a visual bug in the thumbnail. Saving again on this one fixes it, so don't worry."

Does saving once fix the bug for all previous saves or only for ones you save over? I have a lot of saves. Re-saving all will take some time.

I get it, this is a work in progress. Bugs happen. Just want to know what I'm in for.

Don't have much time for games so far (and still so behind on this one) but looking forward to it.
It's only one save fixed at a time, but I haven't found it to be terribly offputting, the pictures are just a bit odd.

oniplay69

Jan 31, 2020
Well the thread is outdated, there is a bug with shower events of Maxy and Mary, is fixed on version 0.6.3.

U could download it for free, here:

or here:

I appear to be getting a similar glitch. I'm on 0.6.3 and started a fresh file and very few Maxy story elements have popped up. I've refinished everything else though but again, Maxy is absent from her room in evenings so I can never put on a show or practice. I haven't even unlocked Mary O_O

Glad I replayed it though as it really shows how far the story has come. You've done amazing work ^_^

Simpy

Feb 10, 2021
Hey I have been stucked with Yui events when felicia slapped him in a restaurant and kicked mc out I don't how to trigger events for Yui now ? Anybody help

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
Pretty neat updates. Also, "coffee", "Ciao" and the initial back to the date I was born introduction, is it just me or am I seeing some Kamen Rider Build references in a R18 games :D .
You're not the only one seeing those references. I caught them too, and I still laugh my ass off when I see them

Reactions: tandat99
Oct 3, 2017
Hello Stawer hope you're doing fine. I've just read all of the update logs from the end of march and I can tell you that I am excited for the changes you're making. Can you elaborate on the 3 paths that we can choose for the girls? I know there are Story Path, Love Path and Depravity Path; do we choose one of them? I am very intrigued in the Depravity Path so I must ask if we can choose only one path, will all paths have the same amount of content? What are you plans for these paths? I mean will they change the story completely or will they just change the H scenes? I would like to learn more about it if it's not too much to ask.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Hello Stawer hope you're doing fine. I've just read all of the update logs from the end of march and I can tell you that I am excited for the changes you're making. Can you elaborate on the 3 paths that we can choose for the girls? I know there are Story Path, Love Path and Depravity Path; do we choose one of them? I am very intrigued in the Depravity Path so I must ask if we can choose only one path, will all paths have the same amount of content? What are you plans for these paths? I mean will they change the story completely or will they just change the H scenes? I would like to learn more about it if it's not too much to ask.
Wait....there gonna be paths now?! ;o_o)

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes