MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Hey I have been stucked with Yui events when felicia slapped him in a restaurant and kicked mc out I don't how to trigger events for Yui now ? Anybody help
Not sure if you figured it out or not but after a day or two she will talk to you during the night in your room after that event with Felicia slapping her

Reactions: Simpy

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Hello Stawer hope you're doing fine. I've just read all of the update logs from the end of march and I can tell you that I am excited for the changes you're making. Can you elaborate on the 3 paths that we can choose for the girls? I know there are Story Path, Love Path and Depravity Path; do we choose one of them? I am very intrigued in the Depravity Path so I must ask if we can choose only one path, will all paths have the same amount of content? What are you plans for these paths? I mean will they change the story completely or will they just change the H scenes? I would like to learn more about it if it's not too much to ask.
You can play all 3 without restarting the game, but they have different objectives.

Story path: It will be only content that helps to advance the plot of the game. If you finish one of the Story Paths, you reach one of the endings of the game, for now there are 7 ways to do this. If you advance more than one in parallel, the ending also changes, but the minimum requirement to reach the end is to finish the whole story of only one of the main girls. there are tons of ramifications so to long to explain lol

Love path: Will be the content focused on forming a love relationship with one of the girls, representing the trust and relationship between the player and the girl. This unlocks new interactions and extra content, focused on more wholesome things xD

Depravity path: It will be the content focused on the sexual and explore different fetishes, each girl will have some specific ones, the more points in this path, the more extreme things they will be able to do. For example, being dominant with Maxy, threesomes if two girls have enough depravity points, etc...

if you just want to finish the story, you advance the Story Path, if you want sexual content, you play the Depravity path and for bond the Love path. If you want, you play a bit of everything, or ignore the story completely, idk, the idea is to give more freedom to the player to do what he wants when he wants

I think I'll make a post on Patreon explaining everything in depth xD

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
You can play all 3 without restarting the game, but they have different objectives.

Story path: It will be only content that helps to advance the plot of the game. If you finish one of the Story Paths, you reach one of the endings of the game, for now there are 7 ways to do this. If you advance more than one in parallel, the ending also changes, but the minimum requirement to reach the end is to finish the whole story of only one of the main girls. there are tons of ramifications so to long to explain lol

Love path: Will be the content focused on forming a love relationship with one of the girls, representing the trust and relationship between the player and the girl. This unlocks new interactions and extra content, focused on more wholesome things xD

Depravity path: It will be the content focused on the sexual and explore different fetishes, each girl will have some specific ones, the more points in this path, the more extreme things they will be able to do. For example, being dominant with Maxy, threesomes if two girls have enough depravity points, etc...

if you just want to finish the story, you advance the Story Path, if you want sexual content, you play the Depravity path and for bond the Love path. If you want, you play a bit of everything, or ignore the story completely, idk, the idea is to give more freedom to the player to do what he wants when he wants

Basically i should be able to play all 3 right?
Because i love me some wholesome moments, but also want to be a damn pervert

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

So let me try to sort this to check if I got it right.

1. Each girl gets 3 paths: Story, Love, Depravity

2. I can focus on the story path on only one girl and reach one ending of the game? Not sure here.

3. I can focus on multiple paths in parallel to alter the ending. As in I Play Story path of 2 girls and the ending is different from focusing on only one girl?

4. I can play all 3 paths on all girls at the same time?

5.I can play Love and depravity path while neglecting the story path and thus have a loving relationship with kinky sex for one or more girls?

6. Does number 5 mean I still reach an ending of the game even though I never played any story path?

7.Does every path lead to an ending or do I need to play the story path to get a real ending (as in getting to the credits)?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions. I might come back with more depending on the answers or if anything else comes to mind.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Charles de Guernica

hukutka94

Jun 14, 2019
Hi! Haven't been here for months, I am curious, with all that work going about paths and changing girls dialogues and such, does it mean that the game gets a full remaster and the story / events are going to change too? If I load and play current free version, in the new release will it be like a new game with new everything or a continuation of what we have now?
tl;dr Download and play it now or wait for new release?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
That sounds like a lot of endings...

And also kinda confusing...

If I focus on Prim's love path, I get her love ending, right?

But if I focus on her love path AND lets say Macy's depravity oath, I'd get a different love ending?

Also, are there like fixed combinations, or multiple with each girl?

Oct 3, 2017
Hi! Haven't been here for months, I am curious, with all that work going about paths and changing girls dialogues and such, does it mean that the game gets a full remaster and the story / events are going to change too? If I load and play current free version, in the new release will it be like a new game with new everything or a continuation of what we have now?
tl;dr Download and play it now or wait for new release?
The old content is also being renewed in the next update so I would suggest you to wait until 0.7. I will also start a new game when the new update comes.

Htchn

Jul 9, 2017
can somenone help me? i have a problem that, a black screen appears where an animation should be, how do i fix it?

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
So let me try to sort this to check if I got it right.

1. Each girl gets 3 paths: Story, Love, Depravity

2. I can focus on the story path on only one girl and reach one ending of the game? Not sure here.

3. I can focus on multiple paths in parallel to alter the ending. As in I Play Story path of 2 girls and the ending is different from focusing on only one girl?

4. I can play all 3 paths on all girls at the same time?

5.I can play Love and depravity path while neglecting the story path and thus have a loving relationship with kinky sex for one or more girls?

6. Does number 5 mean I still reach an ending of the game even though I never played any story path?

7.Does every path lead to an ending or do I need to play the story path to get a real ending (as in getting to the credits)?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions. I might come back with more depending on the answers or if anything else comes to mind.
1. Yes

2. Yes, one of the endings

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Yes

6. U need to play at least one Story path to reach an ending.

7. Only with a Story path, but one Story Path could change depending on the love point u get with that girl.

I hope it helps, I'm usually very bad at explaining things.

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
That sounds like a lot of endings...

And also kinda confusing...

If I focus on Prim's love path, I get her love ending, right?

But if I focus on her love path AND lets say Macy's depravity oath, I'd get a different love ending?

Also, are there like fixed combinations, or multiple with each girl?
If u finish Prim's Story path, u get the ending with Prim.

Love & Depravity point could change the ending, but if you don't complete the Story path you don't get that ending, even if you complete the optional content.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
1. Yes

2. Yes, one of the endings

3. Yes

4. Yes

5. Yes

6. U need to play at least one Story path to reach an ending.

7. Only with a Story path, but one Story Path could change depending on the love point u get with that girl.

I hope it helps, I'm usually very bad at explaining things.
Thank you for answering my questions. This is great to hear. I thought I would have some follow up questions but it‘s quite clear to me what I can expect.
Especially number 4 and 5 were important to me.
I already loved what this game had to offer. With all these improvements I‘m sure it will be even better. It is an ambitious project and I wish you all the best to see it through!

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
If u finish Prim's Story path, u get the ending with Prim.

Love & Depravity point could change the ending, but if you don't complete the Story path you don't get that ending, even if you complete the optional content.
Does that mean we can't get al the endings in one playthrough?

Sorry, just sounds confusing...x.x
I'll just wait for the release.

Wait, so we're already slowly coming to an end?
Cause it feels like there's still a ton of plot to happen.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes