Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Why isnt the scene where Mary blows the MC and the spits the cum in his mouth avoidable? Also Sophia mentioned that she wanted to do this also. Is this a trend? If this kinda content isnt avoidable im done.
Not a bad idea to make it optional, thanks for the suggestion :)

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
Is having sex with Charlotte in " Lissette's Costume " possible ?

Just asking tho I try everything and she still call me depraved pervert

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
thanks for the update, love the game as always

sad tho that i've to re-do the whole game because somehow i lost my save files...so i can't go straight to the new unseen content, but i'll love it because the game is so good that it's worth it to re-do everything ^^

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
At least one person who thought the update was short also admitted they skip a lot of the text - not reading every word in the sentences they read, and not reading every sentence. But length is judged on amount of content. If you're skipping content, the length does not change.

I'm not sure why anyone who enjoys fictional content would speed read it. I can understand the use of speed reading for non-fiction, but the point of fiction isn't to absorb it as quickly as possible, it's to immerse yourself in it. Speed reading, in my experience, makes any immersion impossible. Even reading sentences faster than feels natural, but reading every word, makes dialogue especially sound artificial.

But even if you can do this and still have it feel natural and feel immersed in the story and the characters, the update length didn't change. You skipped a lot of the content. Your experience of "too little content" is on you, not the dev. If you want the experience to last longer, stop speed reading through it.
You are probably refering to me.

Poland has 37.97 million inhabitants.

I just said that when I read I can skip over every second (I mean visually) word and still get the meaning of the sentence. I am not skipping any content, I can just read pretty quick. Imagine reading the last sentence as "am not skip content, read quick". In the context of my comment you would still know what I said.

119.7 billion USD is the GPD of Morocco.

And as you might notice lenght should not be judged by the amount of flat content. Because if that is true you would have to count the two facts I about Poland and Morocco as sensible content of my commend, simply because it was there. I could have added a lot of other nonsensical stuff, but that would not mean my comment would have more content that matters.

Content for contents sake is NOT a good way to write fiction, it´s called padding. That was my main critique. For example the museum right now adds nothing to the game. It is an empty place with an introduction scene that adds nothing to the world or the characters. It is simply a "this is here now, these characters exist".

I have read EVERYTHING concerning the main characters and those things that are important for the story (though I have trouble remembering some of the stuff because of the long time between updates, so I think I dont get some stuff about the election).

And speedreading itself is not something that breaks immersion. If anything it helps with it because for me nothing is worse than having to wait for the game to catch up to thought process of the player. Because if you are bored by padding then your mind begins to wander and go back to the real world.

Maybe it´s different for new players, since I assume that the new characters go into the game more naturally then. But for me I would have prefered it if the game developed the existing characters more instead of adding new ones.

To give an example: Imagine reading Harry Potter 1 to 3 and waiting eagerly for the fourth book. When it finally comes you find out it is about some random Quiditch team and the main plot is continued 30 of 300 pages. Of course the book has still 300 pages of content. But is that good writhing? Maybe if you make it interesting enough that I care about that quiditch team. But oyu would have to be an absolute genius author to pull that of at that point. And Lucky Paradox is a competent hentai game, not a literature masterpiece. I am just warning against losing focus. Too many good projects got lost in bog that way.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Content for contents sake is NOT a good way to write fiction, it´s called padding. That was my main critique. For example the museum right now adds nothing to the game. It is an empty place with an introduction scene that adds nothing to the world or the characters. It is simply a "this is here now, these characters exist".
This is one thing that I can agree with - content which is just lines of nothing happening (to the characters or the world, where "happening" includes giving relevant information about them, so the player learning stuff). Though not everybody agrees apparently, had the discussion on another game.

However, it is difficult to judge, especially in a sandbox game where development order and gameplay order often do not go hand in hand, during the development phase whether some content like a new place to go to really is empty content, will become athmospheric content, or will become major content (i. e. needed to advance the plot) later on. Of course you can always set some flag making a spot unusable until it's really needed in game, then again in yet two other games people have that situation, manually remove flags/set variables, visit the places and complain they don't work properly.

Bit of "damned if you do, damned if you don't" for devs.

Reactions: paxtn

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
do you have a walkthrough please??????
Check the character's page for each girl and it will explain what to do next for them. Also check to see if you have any interactions available as that adds more story and some scenes are from the interactions as well. The secondary characters is simple as if it says available then there is more to see and if it says completed then you have seen everything for that character

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
You are probably referring to me.

I just said that when I read I can skip over every second (I mean visually) word and still get the meaning of the sentence. I am not skipping any content, I can just read pretty quick. Imagine reading the last sentence as "am not skip content, read quick". In the context of my comment you would still know what I said.

The topic of whether all the content is worthwhile content, from your point of view, is different from whether there is X amount of content. If that was your main point it did not come across well. It could be that it wasn't clear, or that I misread. The side step into talking about your speed reading technique didn't help (in context of this discussion, it could be seen as content that did not contribute to the narrative, but was nonetheless content.)

If you watch a 2 hour film at 2x speed, with subtitles to be sure you get the dialogue, the film still contains 2 hours of content. Content is what's actually there, and not defined by any of whether you think it was relevant, how much of it you consumed, or the speed at which you did this. The length of your example sentence is 12 words, even if I only read 6. When giving an estimate of length of content, meant for the general consumer, the only reasonable approach is to do it for all the content, consumed at a speed which is more common than that of a speed reader.

Maybe its different for new players, since I assume that the new characters go into the game more naturally then. But for me I would have preferred it if the game developed the existing characters more instead of adding new ones.
This is reasonable. And something I feel even if new to a game that's been going a while. Too many characters can be a problem. I also prefer not to have too many side characters, or at least to have the primary focus on the main characters.

Reactions: paxtn
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes