MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Does someone know if i can update from 0.5.0 to 0.6.0 or i will have to download the game again? Thanks in advance
You have to download the game again but all your saves should still work. The android version though you have to make sure you make back up your saves first

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
would be nice if someone made a cheat mod for the stats, there is too much grind/sandbox imo.
You don't need to grind for stats really at all to access the scenes in the game, and are not too complicated. Money is the only part where you need to grind a bit but tbh isn't that hard. To earn money you can increase your marketing to gain more at the restaurant, fish at the docks, work at the bar at the evenings when you repair it, work at the Shogukuni when you unlock it, you can preform live shows with Maxy, and you can attempt to earn a lot by making bets on the weekends at the Yorokobi

Faustin_XXIV

Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone. Can someone tell me, does the android version is anyhow handicapped comparing to other versions? I have concerns, judging by file size.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I haven't found the game to be grindy except at the very beginning before I had met more than a couple of characters and there wasn't that much to do. Once I had Prim, Yui, and Maxy, I was on my way, with more coming soon after.

It is slow to make money, but so far I've not needed much money. I've made sure to work on the reputation of the restaurant and prepping myself for eventual gambling. Getting my stats up for that is also slow, but there's so much else to do in the meantime.

In trying to make money and do events to move the story forward, almost nothing feels repetitive (Sleeping or talking with Yui at night got a little repetitive early on, but they're fairly short scenes and I was happy enough to do them over a few times until something new happened with her.)

In contrast, other games I've played (that I won't name) have crazy grind where progressing the story is at times extremely painful and even when you are progressing you get repeating scenes with lots of dialogue that you have to skip through because nothing changes.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh my, Clara was truly a Milf with high quality tits
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sophia even more cuter with that bikini and without her glasses
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Would be great if in the future you can change outfit not just normal clothing but bikini in the room too Stawer

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Clipboard02.jpg

Dry Ass Pussy? Double Anal Penetration? Digital Audio Player? Dodecahedral Attack Porpoise? Dank-memeing Anonymous Profligacy? Dry-heaving At Peter's? Department of Applied Physics? Parents Against Dyslexia?

I am confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: khenshin and stever

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
I haven't found the game to be grindy except at the very beginning before I had met more than a couple of characters and there wasn't that much to do. Once I had Prim, Yui, and Maxy, I was on my way, with more coming soon after.

It is slow to make money, but so far I've not needed much money. I've made sure to work on the reputation of the restaurant and prepping myself for eventual gambling. Getting my stats up for that is also slow, but there's so much else to do in the meantime.

In trying to make money and do events to move the story forward, almost nothing feels repetitive (Sleeping or talking with Yui at night got a little repetitive early on, but they're fairly short scenes and I was happy enough to do them over a few times until something new happened with her.)

In contrast, other games I've played (that I won't name) have crazy grind where progressing the story is at times extremely painful and even when you are progressing you get repeating scenes with lots of dialogue that you have to skip through because nothing changes.
You can also earn more if you build up your relationship with Mary as she will help you too

Sirxtias

Nov 10, 2018
View attachment 1071132

Dry Ass Pussy? Double Anal Penetration? Digital Audio Player? Dodecahedral Attack Porpoise? Dank-memeing Anonymous Profligacy? Dry-heaving At Peter's? Department of Applied Physics? Parents Against Dyslexia?

I am confusion.
It means Dead Ass Perfect, actually is a old-fashioned slang from the 50's

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally played the update and I don't know what people are smoking. I saw a couple of people saying the update was small. It was actually pretty big.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes