• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
"Welcome to Argleton, a charming city disconnected from the rest of the world, where you can relax, visit places of interest and meet its quirky inhabitants. You will be able to form relationships with different girls, follow their stories and live sexy moments."

I just started the game and I have no idea what the story is about.
Is there a spoiler free summary which explains why everyone sucks Anton's dick even the MC, before I dip my toes further into this? Or is being blind where you literally have no idea what's going on the point?
To add to that: you will find out why Arthur is so important to many people (and more) during gameplay, so not a "mystery that you have to solve" but a "mystery that will unravel".

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
Spoil me, are they all virgins? :ROFLMAO:
Based on the pic on the banner who's who. :ROFLMAO:
Yes! I am pretty sure all of them are. There is only 1 I think who may have had previous experience (the girl with the darker skin and mask). However it's not specified. But, for the blonde hair, orange hair, the 2 brown hair ones and the black hair one, it's been made obvious that they don't have any previous experience.

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
So guys... I lost my progress, unfortunately. Please can someone provide me with an up to date save file? I would appreciate it a lot.

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
Heck! Almost perfect! I just played it and saw her ingame without the mask she's one of the best model for me and Yui too.
And uhm i hope the dev decide that she's a Virgin too if that happens this will be the perfect Harem game for me. Just my opinion it's still the Devs game and story.
And congratulations and goodluck to the Devs you created a beautiful game. :love:
Oh shit! Nvm i did the gallery unlock and Sasha cleary not. :cry:

Stawer

Lucky Paradox
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2017
Heck! Almost perfect! I just played it and saw her ingame without the mask she's one of the best model for me and Yui too.
And uhm i hope the dev decide that she's a Virgin too if that happens this will be the perfect Harem game for me. Just my opinion it's still the Devs game and story.
And congratulations and goodluck to the Devs you created a beautiful game. :love:
I'm not sure... Maybe one day I'll invite Sasha for a coffee and ask her about it.

The problem is that sometimes she lies... Possibly she'll just tell me what I want to hear.

I don't understand women o_O

Nijuichi21

Jan 31, 2019
I'm not sure... Maybe one day I'll invite Sasha for a coffee and ask her about it.

The problem is that sometimes she lies... Possibly she'll just tell me what I want to hear.

I don't understand women o_O
I'll just keep my hopes up, maybe mc and Sasha had "Things" in the past and Sasha just won't tell him about "It" coz he got some sort of Amnesia?
Damn! It's the second time i got interested in a Girl beside Theodore of Virtues.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Should be ready this week for patreons and next week for everyone :)

One-handed work is slow af and no-fap for a time... depressing
Nice! Can't wait to see the next update, love your game and I know the content in it will be worth it. By one hand does that mean you got injured? I hope your hand will heal and well again

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes