gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
It seems I have reached a point where I can't progress anymore but I think there is still much more story left... I'll put it in spoiler just in case.
Not sure if you are still stuck, but you don't need to gamble. You likely need to progress further with Layla. That should then unblock further progress with Prim. Assuming I identified that hint correctly you want to check Prim's restaurant at night.

May 15, 2017
Not sure if you are still stuck, but you don't need to gamble. You likely need to progress further with Layla. That should then unblock further progress with Prim. Assuming I identified that hint correctly you want to check Prim's restaurant at night.
Thank you, I had completely forgotten about the bar. I fixed it and went to sleep and immediately had events pop up. I don't know if that's what you meant but thanks.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I saw the announcement of a Lucky Paradox Enhanced Edition on reddit. Would that be 0.7?

MrFoxalot

Jul 13, 2020
I saw the announcement of a Lucky Paradox Enhanced Edition on reddit. Would that be 0.7?
actually 0.6.5, since it doesn't add a lot of actual content. it focuses more on just making the game look much nicer, and cleaning up a ton of code. the UI should look 100x better now too.

Reactions: Grimtown

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Might be perspective, but either way I wouldn‘t complain :p
Dunno. There is a line when a nice large breasted woman becomes too large breasted for my taste, left one looks better to me, but as you say it may just be a trick of the perspective.

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Personally I like it. It's only one picture so it's hard to judge on differences, but I like the look of the new prin

1Rai

Jan 16, 2020
Not trying to be greedy or anything but does anyone have to new release on all platform and could one update the thread please.

Reactions: bovac13346

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
New version is out! Looking forward to it becoming available here (or for free on their patreon after a a week)!!!

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes