LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Can't wait to play this, I played it months ago so I need to remember everything anyway. The improvements look good

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
So, there was some talk about the game having multiple endings or something.

Were some of the changes due to this?

If so, I wonder how many replays it'll take to get all the endings...x.x

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
is there a way to cheat and get money and skills etc? cause restarting is annoying but I understand the reason for it. It just might help make things easier

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alfre4u

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
with all these changes...i guess it's time to replay the whole thing from the beginning(for like the fifth time for me XD)

still totally worth it <3

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Is there a way to auto scroll through the images, rather than manually click through each one individually?
Yes. in settings the is a option called skip text. Select unseen text there. Then you can hold crtl while playing it will auto scrool.

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Yes. in settings the is a option called skip text. Select unseen text there. Then you can hold crtl while playing it will auto scrool.
Thanks for responding but unfortunately it's not a workable solution. The speed at which the skip unread text goes is too fast. It would not be possible to actually read the story.

I should've been clearer in my original message. To clarify, most ren'py games have a quick menu at the bottom of the screen. It has a bunch of options like "Load", "Save" etc. Among these options is a button called "Auto", which auto scrolls through the images at a readable pace. It's this Auto function that I'm trying to enable

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
From the comments here, I knew Maxy has a Femdom/rape scene. Is Maxy avoidable?
Not really.

Is it the time to start new game now or should I wait for more updates with more changes? :p
Depends on you I'd say. How much work you are willing to invest into how much new content. As you can read above, some are not willing to do so, others will restart once in a while anyway to get back on scratch with the characters and story - parts of which you tend to forget anyway sooner or later.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I get that it can be annoying having to start from the beginning again. But people have to remember that things will change as the development of the game progresses and some times those changes don't allow you to keep your old saves. There isn't a single dev that can promise you that your saves will always be compatible.

Reactions: LooLoo Baloo

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
after 9 month under development ... yeah,perfectly normal thing drop the trash half year work and time with this game... yeeahhh.... idiot
Yes, it is a perfectly normal thing during development. Not all games will experience it, sandboxes are more likely, but changes happen, especially if early stuff doesn't really work with the later anymore either from a story, gameplay, or even programming perspective. This is the risk you take by following games in development. They may make wrong turns in story or gameplay, saves may break technically or from any practical POV (e. g. you can continue playing your old save, but missing out on some earlier stuff will lose you some stuff irredeemably). This can happen in any early access game, not just here. Heck, development may even stop altogether. If you can't stand the heat, don't go into the kitchen. And if you consider what you do while playing a game "work", you may just not want to play it at all, the idea is you enjoy your time, because nobody will owe you anything for the time spent on it.

If you want to avoid all that, there's no other way than the one suggested by Carpe Stultus: do not play games in development.

Why you start talking to yourself with that last word I don't know though.

Last edited:

SirWilliam

Feb 16, 2019
I like old way. The new one update need to be fix or is it in HDMI i don't have one. It's old pc with win 7 Dell 2009 but i do like the game and thank you for let us play your game <3

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Really appreciate the warning. Another one for the ignore list, then. I will never understand a sandbox without integral choices.
It's so useless, in such cases.

Anyway, good luck, dev.
I'd argue it ain't that bad (I am not onto both kinks either) but it is there and if you don't like it, bad luck. In essence she will jump you and "force cowgirl" - without any protests by the MC but of course the player may think differently - once early on. It is however needed within the storyline (unless you almost completely rewrite it) and even in a sandbox not everything is manageable, and here aspects of this set up some later revelation about her. In essence, without the scene you'd lose more or less literally half the character and the dissonance between the two character halves is needed later in the main story.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes