Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
Welp, this just went into the "not touching till 'complete' category". No way I'm doing all this over again to chance broken saves again. To fucking much to wade thru for that. Hell, I was hours just catching up with the last update, never mind from scratch.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sad! Had to start a new game because old saves aren't compatible but considered this game is a masterpiece I would gladly do so to check all the new improvement and change

• Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Usually I am not a fan of having to start from the beginning again, but there are some parts of the story that I don't remember that well so I am excited to play it again.

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Stawer and Twistty
D

Deleted member 3511387

Dev is making 4500$ a month making an HS game, it is as far as can be from being underrated

Reactions: Grimmiger

MasterWizard1

Jul 31, 2019
Welp, this just went into the "not touching till 'complete' category". No way I'm doing all this over again to chance broken saves again. To fucking much to wade thru for that. Hell, I was hours just catching up with the last update, never mind from scratch.
The beginning is where most of the changes happen and was designed to progress faster. The only reasons saves can't work is because most of the code was rewritten. Now many new possibilities can happen where before was not possible

Hovis1974

Apr 13, 2019
I'm hanging around through the revision but might wait a couple of updates down the road before I get back into it. I like the story and the girls and all the "lewds" so I'm willing to restart...just not right now

BlueFlares

Feb 11, 2019
damn, i love this game but now this game is heavier.
I need 3 seconds to click on anything in the game.
hard to play on my low end laptop that can run far cry 3 better.

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Godlike, this is how every long waited update should be for every posible game, a really hard work for you, congratulations, you deserve the money.

Also, it's great that it ease the progression and improves the start, almost no games looks back for it, as it is needed to catch new players.

Last month, doom have crossed my tablet, and I've lost all my save files for all games I play.
Having to restart here is an incentive for me.

Said that, I hope I can keep running the game on my poor android 5.1 tablet ...

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
I´ll be honest: I am debating just ctrl skipping through it to see the new Layla scene. On the other hand it might be easier to just wait for someone to post a savegame.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Lucky Paradox [v0.6.504 Enhanced Edition] [Stawer] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.11 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.44 GB

Original Mac Size: 3.08 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.41 GB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes