hanumania

Jul 12, 2023
Sorry if this has been asked and answered. I looked but didn't see anything. With the android version it has a .rar extension. I know to usually change the ext to .apk and I did that but didn't work. Am I missing something somewhere on how to install?

Also, played this one long ago and loved it so I wanted to return for more.

I was curious about this as .rar is an open source archive format. Never install android apps without doing the research.
This appears to be a non-invasive archive utility for android that functions like the classic WinRAR.
Install at your own risk.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Here is the new version : V0.9.3

Changelog:

• 140 - 180 min of New Content~
  • Two New Maxy H-Event Added to the Gallery
  • A New Threesome Added Maxy/Tomoe (Long event with tons of animations!)
  • Three New Galila Conwey H-Events Added to the Gallery.
  • New Maxy Huge Story Content - Main Story
  • New Galila Huge Story Content - Side Story
  • New Tomoe Event Added
  • Galila's Birthday added to the Calendar.
  • Galila Info added with Iris (Heights/Measures).
  • New Gallery Profile added - Galila Conwey
  • New Interaction with Galila at the Church: "Talk" to progress her Side Story.
  • New Interaction with Galila go to the Miss Pumpkin (Love).
  • New Interaction with Galila go to the Beach at Day (Love/Lust).
  • New Interaction with Galila Try Sexy Clothes (Lust).
  • Four New Costumes for Galila.
  • New Sound Effects.
  • New Hints in the Events tab has been added to Maxy profile.
  • New Hints in the Events tab has been added to Galila profile.
  • Work Event for Prim Images Remastered
  • Some typos and text has been fixed
  • More bugs have been fixed
GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS:

• WIN/LINUX:
  • ANDROID:
  • MAC:
  • COMPRESSED:
MEGA LINKS:

• WIN/LINUX:
  • ANDROID:
  • MAC:
  • COMPRESSED:
If you just prefer to download the new content, and you already have version 0.9.2, just unzip and then copy and paste the content into the Lucky Paradox game folder, if it asks you to replace, press YES!

MEGA LINKS:

• UPDATE PATCH:
GOOGLE DRIVE LINKS:

• UPDATE PATCH:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I never thought that one day I would block this game's topic. I was once a supporter and a big fan of this game. But come on, 5 years, and with each update it's more of the same, extremely repetitive, saturated, discouraging, boring, with no surprises, when we get to the sex scene, nothing is surprising, because we've already seen hundreds of scenes with that girl. There's no point in adding 10-15 more girls, it'll always be the same thing, same mood, same atmosphere. The game is already tired, becoming obsolete and cliché.

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
I take it that the mod is dead?
If you are talking about the moderator, then no, the OP got updated about 1 hour ago now (took about 20min after I posted).
If you're talking about the gallery unlocker or cheat mod then those might not work with the new version.
But the cheat mod thread says if should be forward compatible.

Reactions: TheHighlander

iIIusory

Mar 17, 2024
I never thought that one day I would block this game's topic. I was once a supporter and a big fan of this game. But come on, 5 years, and with each update it's more of the same, extremely repetitive, saturated, discouraging, boring, with no surprises, when we get to the sex scene, nothing is surprising, because we've already seen hundreds of scenes with that girl. There's no point in adding 10-15 more girls, it'll always be the same thing, same mood, same atmosphere. The game is already tired, becoming obsolete and cliché.
this is pretty much every popular sandbox honey select game unfortunately :ROFLMAO:

TheHighlander

Jan 26, 2018
If you are talking about the moderator, then no, the OP got updated about 1 hour ago now (took about 20min after I posted).
If you're talking about the gallery unlocker or cheat mod then those might not work with the new version.
But the cheat mod thread says if should be forward compatible.
I was talking about Sabs Mod , the cheat mod, he did try to make it update compatible but it no longer is. Think he has disappeared!!

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes