yus007

Feb 7, 2020
Working cheat mode for mobile, just unzip the file, copy the "game" folder to internal/document/Renpy-Saves/lucky.paradox/

At your right side of the screen, there should be SebMod button. Click on that.

Thanks to SebMod for the cheatMod. IMG_20240828_044937.jpg Screenshot_2024-08-28-04-49-46-346_lucky.paradox.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2018
Not sure if this is how its supposed to be, but on the first night Prim asked to sleep with me, there was a scene with Yui in my room in the morning (Prim was gone) and now theres no option to sleep with Prim at night despite saying it was unlocked.

Do I need to restart? Anyone know if there's a console command to fix that?

EDIT- OK, I've restarted multiple times, and even done once where i literally did nothing but interact with Prim, and the option to sleep with her is still not showing up. What am i missing here?

Last edited:

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Is it only my imagination or are almost all of the latest "scenes" just bland loops instead of "real" quality animations? It's kind of sad to recognise this decrease in quality :cautious::cry:

And another thing: I hope the game is in no way becoming a "pregnancy"-tagged game. I am worried, because the latest scenes with both Maxy and Primrose have more than enough "signs" towards that direction.

Last edited:

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Am I the only one that really dislikes Maxy? She's written like a horny psychopath, cares for nothing but her own satisfaction. What am I supposed to like about her?

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
Am I the only one that really dislikes Maxy? She's written like a horny psychopath, cares for nothing but her own satisfaction. What am I supposed to like about her?
Unlike miss always angered 9000% AKA the arrogant bitch Layla, she's gonna change a bit, and not for the worst (also watch out for her mother :) )

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Unlike miss always angered 9000% AKA the arrogant bitch Layla, she's gonna change a bit, and not for the worst (also watch out for her mother :) )
The stuff with her mother is the same behaviour I was talking about though. Instead of being a human and trying to empathize, she constantly drugs her and tries to force her into sex cuz she thinks it would be hot. She's fucked up. And Layla's fine, she doesn't put up with people's bullshit.

4.50 star(s) 104 Votes