• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
wasn't this already part of warlock of lust where you can decide what story you want to play?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
wasn't this already part of warlock of lust where you can decide what story you want to play?
Each Velesk release contains the latest version of all 3 of his current games warlock of lust / Ludus Master / Life of Holly

CeLezte

Sep 10, 2017
I really wish Holly's Life was finished. Right now I'm looking for a nice little lewd game where I can role play as a prostitute.

Reactions: xxx1132

Nemesis2play

May 30, 2017
There is a dev box if you put the cheat code and press shift + d, is possível see the quests and caracteres value, but i can't chegen the values, I don't figure out how

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
In case anyone's wondering, the premium code is exactly the same as his other games. Its currently:
if this doesn't work go to the warlock thread and see what the latest code is on there

Ctrl + D - +100 Denarii
Ctrl + P - +10 Prestige
Ctrl + L - +50 Lust

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
How do you actually feed the servant ? All I seem to be able to do is be sure she has food in her inventory, but she doesn't eat it ?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Can anyone figure out how to buy a field? I go to the screen withe 9 plots of land but i can't find anywhere to trigger an option to purchase any of them.

Reactions: DNCH2019

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How do you actually feed the servant ? All I seem to be able to do is be sure she has food in her inventory, but she doesn't eat it ?
I don't think you feed them as an action, I think they are auto fed as long as you have food in your inventory. I think clicking on the table in the kitchen explains how it works.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
Ok, so it's MY (the character's) inventory that needs food in it, not the servant's inventory.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
You need to have food (rations) in your inventory. Servants will eat two lowest quality food, you and Livia highest quality food. If you don't have food, servants will get learning penalties (eventually they will learn nothing during training) and may run away. You will also lose any Livia's progress, if she is starving. Feeding higher quality food to servants will give them learning bonuses (they will learn faster).

Servant's own inventory is only for changing their clothes (or stripping them naked, if you wish).

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
velesk think i finished it, the only bit i got totally stuck on was buying the fields, I couldn't figure out how to do it. I had plenty of money and all the tools but when i go to the fields there wasn't anything i could select.

Also the fight system was very hard. Only gave it one go against the novice, with a nubian +50 in stamina and combat. It said there was a way to auto fight but then didn't tell me how to do that.

Khals

Dec 26, 2021
Been playing it a couple hours now, I really like the concept and it's kept me entertained for a while. My only complaint would be that some of the in-game help doesn't assist much - as well as the graphics being a little below what I would call industry standard (But I understand, as you're a single person who's made a whole 3D engine. Very impressive may I add).

I'll keep an eye on this though - would like to see what it progresses into.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
i feel the game is missing "sandbox" tag. if its intentional that it wasnt given the tag, i still feel it should have it. this kinda game looses some of its flavour if it ends after you just finish a quest chain or something.

Jilzou

Jul 1, 2020
Hello, how can i buy a land? when i go to the field i have nothing for buying the land someone can help please

Reactions: DNCH2019

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I was able to buy land by clicking on the plot, 50 denarii. What I can't seem to do is plant vegetables. I was able to plant grain. I would think I could instruct my farm slave to harvest it for me, but for some reason only I can do that.

Reactions: Misty
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes