• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

F1reFoks

Dec 19, 2017
i really love his games, but there always crushes here and there. Especially when you try to drug the window

koloborodko

Jan 9, 2018
Funny game. Somewhere I have already seen this, but here it is more interesting.

A noticed bug - after the sale, the servant is not allowed to enter the market. Departure from the game with the option "continue" does nothing, the game freezes, and only the "exit" works.

And the offer. And you can make servants and men, because they can do more difficult or requiring more endurance work, and they can also be used for slaves. If the hero is left as a man, then it is not necessary to sleep with male-servants.

And another question - will there be any development with the hero's wife? And then talked once, slept and until then?

thehidden

Feb 2, 2018
im having some problems with the food, some times the slave runs even when here's one cooking and the kitchen storage is full with food :(

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Anyone know how to play this on linux?, i tried wine with no luck
i remember having a lot of issues playing games with wine not sure what distro you run but may i suggest checking out wine hq
its possible the wine version you use is older and out dated i always used wine hq to keep up with the latest version ALSO sometimes i had to use play on linux for some games so if you dont have that may wanna try that out as well hope i was able to help

Nivelungo

Oct 16, 2017
i remember having a lot of issues playing games with wine not sure what distro you run but may i suggest checking out wine hq
its possible the wine version you use is older and out dated i always used wine hq to keep up with the latest version ALSO sometimes i had to use play on linux for some games so if you dont have that may wanna try that out as well hope i was able to help
I have the latest version, i used play on linux before but since the latest updates of wine was able to play most games maybe i should try winetricks with play on linux ty for the advice

Reactions: str8up

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just got my game crashed when I started a small feast with greek Servant and high quality food

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
Same here.
try copy folder to new location and start as admin
I can't believe that actually worked! Thank you so much! Guys like you make this community awesome :)
if u have framework update and library then only problem i think is from permision or corrupted file or if u replace new folder to old folder with files, so if u eliminate any of thes problem u can run without errors, sometimes antivirus have a problem or defender but rare

May 20, 2021
i really liked its a shame people didnt like it as much , happy to see new games coming hopefully there is more to todo in the story

Reactions: str8up

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
Is there an option in this series of games to add another language other than English? if there is, how to do it?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes