protagonist1989

May 28, 2018
great game

The courtesan quest appear to be bugged, as i get a crash when you conduct the party, as others have also noted.
if i ignore the error, the guests stay, and the courtesan quest itself does not progress, although the rest of the stuff seem to function

by the way, why does the game not have management tag?

Hans98

Aug 3, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to get the musician?
Is there a special training for the slaves or is there a place to hire one?
How can i manage the slave as servant for the party?
Thanks ahead!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me where to get the musician?
Is there a special training for the slaves or is there a place to hire one?
How can i manage the slave as servant for the party?
Thanks ahead!
The Elite training (Concubine) can be asigned for that... or atleast it will be possible, right now this training and the Party has quiet a few bugs

Reactions: Hans98

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
why when i put my save file of v0.5 to v0.6 the game get crash ?
It's not the first time that Save games break when one of Velesk games is Updated... it's actually rather common in the early development phase from what I saw of earlier titles

Reactions: Zhangchi

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi! How can I make money?
Work at your office (acquire office ranks to earn more), train servants and sell them with profit, some servants can earn money during training (work servant, brothel servant, baths servant) or plant vineyard and sell wine.

Reactions: Charlie78

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Work at your office (acquire office ranks to earn more), train servants and sell them with profit, some servants can earn money during training (work servant, brothel servant, baths servant) or plant vineyard and sell wine.

Ok! Thank you for help. (y)

ojoporojo

Feb 11, 2022
I have the same problem that i had with the v0.5, when a party finish the game crashed. It happened like a third party.

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
Is save file compatible between 0.5 and 0.6 versions ?
No, not compatible. The developer completely redesigned the farm system in the game, and also renamed some elements of the game. As an example, Farm servant renamed to Work servant. Due to these differences in the game code, when trying to load an old save, it gives an error. This can't be fixed, just start a new game.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Sorry for my stupid question, but how do I get to the farm and how can I train the farm servants ? In the servants training list there is no farm servants listed as training.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes