velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hi,

I'm sorry for my stupid question but how can someone give me a tip on how to get further in the elite courtesan training?

I have already done over 10 parties and also train the fetish that is desired. But it does not go any further. No benefactor comes and buys the courtesan from me or I don't get any further in the quest.

Can someone please help me?
Once she is training the fetish with the benefactor, you can sell her like any other servant. Select "manage" and "sell servant". The last quest window is missing, so it is a bug that you still see "find the benefactor" quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Misty and Coyote01

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Once she is training the fetish with the benefactor, you can sell her like any other servant. Select "manage" and "sell servant". The last quest window is missing, so it is a bug that you still see "find the benefactor" quest.
Thank you very much for your help. (y):)

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Me again... ;)

I don't know if it has already been mentioned again, but I still have the problem that some of the staff rooms are occupied twice and the free room remains empty.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Me again... ;)

I don't know if it has already been mentioned again, but I still have the problem that some of the staff rooms are occupied twice and the free room remains empty.
Can you send me a save file where this has happen? Saves are at "game_directory/lm/scen001/saves". My e-mail is m.velesk@gmail.com. Thanks.

Reactions: Coyote01

Farrier

Jan 1, 2021
I've had the issue too, one of the girls just sits on the second room's bed doing nothing while the other disappears into thin air(or clips into girl one? I think that happened once). I tried reloading from the quicksave and it happened again.

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
What is the premium code for the Ludus mater 0.7 version. Please help and thanks a lot in advance.

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
They use the same Premium code in all their games so check the other Threads, normally it's leaked in
https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-of-lust-v2-25-mike-velesk.21687/
first
Not quite true, a unique Premium code is issued to each subscriber to the Patreon, they are forbidden to be shared. If a subscriber stops paying for a subscription or puts his Premium code in the public domain, his code will be blocked in the next version of the game. For this reason, most often, with the release of a new version, the old Premium codes stop working.

Personally, my opinion is that dividing players into castes is disgusting. All elements of the game must be equally accessible to all players. Yes, I agree, the author can give his game to subscribers to Patreon earlier, add their names to the game, give them the opportunity to influence the development of the project... But cutting out pieces from the game, making them available only to subscribers, is wrong. It is for this reason that you can see my post above with a link to hacking the game, which allows everyone to get all the content of the game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not quite true, a unique Premium code is issued to each subscriber to the Patreon, they are forbidden to be shared. If a subscriber stops paying for a subscription or puts his Premium code in the public domain, his code will be blocked in the next version of the game. For this reason, most often, with the release of a new version, the old Premium codes stop working.

Personally, my opinion is that dividing players into castes is disgusting. All elements of the game must be equally accessible to all players. Yes, I agree, the author can give his game to subscribers to Patreon earlier, add their names to the game, give them the opportunity to influence the development of the project... But cutting out pieces from the game, making them available only to subscribers, is wrong. It is for this reason that you can see my post above with a link to hacking the game, which allows everyone to get all the content of the game.
Well I mean the Dev needs to offer something so people are willing to offer more support and as long as the Premium code is only a limitating factor while the game is in development I am fine with that.
That said once the game is completed all content should be made available without either a paywall or different form of limitation.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well, when you spend hundreds of hours on tedious modeling, animation work, coding and testing, than you can provide it for free to everyone, but that is not how world works. People are usually getting paid for work. If you want everything free, move to some communist country, like North Korea or Venezuela and see how that works. As for me, I have a family to feed and spending hours on some job without getting paid is the last thing I want to do.

At this moment, these adult game projects are just on balance for me - I got just enough sponsors on Patreon that it is justifiable to spend time on them. But if I get less support, I will have to abandon them, as I will have to start spending time to earn sufficient money elsewhere. That is just the reality of things.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: lucas771 and Abhay

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
Well, when you spend hundreds of hours on tedious modeling, animation work, coding and testing, than you can provide it for free to everyone, but that is not how world works. People are usually getting paid for work. If you want everything free, move to some communist country, like North Korea or Venezuela and see how that works. As for me, I have a family to feed and spending hours on some job without getting paid is the last thing I want to do.

At this moment, these adult game projects are just on balance for me - I got just enough sponsors on Patreon that it is justifiable to spend time on them. But if I get less support, I will have to abandon them, as I will have to start spending time to earn sufficient money elsewhere. That is just the reality of things.
Firstly, if you think that everything is free in North Korea and Venezuela, then you know very little about these countries. And about communism. But we are not here to discuss these topics.

Secondly, did I say somewhere that your creativity should be free? No, every work must be paid, including yours. My complaint is about your attitude towards your fans. The division of people into the first and second grade is not normal. The opinion that if you do not make a Premium code, people will not subscribe to Patreon is wrong. As an example, Zetan, the author of the game Desert Stalker, has 4 times more subscribers to Patreon than you, 1023 versus 275. He puts his game in the public domain, for free, without any content restrictions. Subscribers to Patreon receive only early access to the game, exclusive wallpapers, news about development, participation in voting and communication in Discord. He respects his fans, and the fans reciprocate. I myself have been subscribed to his Patreon for more than a year. You're acting like an InvaderVie streamer. This is not right. I once subscribed to your Patreon, back in 2019, my code was 543410, you can check. But I quickly became disillusioned with your attitude towards people.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
The division of people into the first and second grade is not normal. The opinion that if you do not make a Premium code, people will not subscribe to Patreon is wrong.
First of all, I know a lot about communism, I lived in a communist regime for quite a large portion of my life. So you think people should not have any "privilege" if they pay for a product? Product should be free, no matter if you pay for it or not? If you go to the shop and don't spent any money there, do you complain that you did not get the same food items as a person who paid for them? Do you call a manager and complain that they are dividing people into first class and second class based on if they paid? I really don't understand this mentality - "I'm entitled to the same products/services as people who paid for them". Where did your entitlement came from? And you call people who point this out "not normal" or "disgusting"?

Last edited:
Reactions: Icarus Media

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
First of all, I know a lot about communism, I lived in a communist regime for quite a large portion of my life. So you think people should not have any "privilege" if they pay for a product? Product should be free, no matter if you pay for it or not? If you go to the shop and don't spent any money there, do you complain that you did not get the same food items as a person who paid for them? Do you call a manager and complain that they are dividing people into first class and second class based on if they paid? I really don't understand this mentality - "I'm entitled to the same products/services as people who paid for them". Where did your entitlement came from? And you call people who point this out "not normal" or "disgusting"?
I will repeat once again, this forum is not a place for discussions about communism. Judging by your statements, you have no idea how communism works. If you want to discuss this, write to me in private messages, we will discuss it.

Your analogy with buying food is wrong. Everything here works according to other laws. You forget that you are not offering people a finished product. Patron is not a store, it is a platform for supporting creators. People don't buy your games, people support you so that you can create further. Buying a product and supporting a creator are two different things. A ready-made game, AAA class, for example, Elden Ring costs 60 dollars. How long have you been developing Warlock of Lust? 5 years? How much should a person who is waiting for a finished product pay during this time? 300 dollars? Do you really think this is a good deal? With all due respect, but your games are not even category B. It is for this reason that I compared you to InvaderVie, you have the same way of thinking.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I will repeat once again, this forum is not a place for discussions about communism. Judging by your statements, you have no idea how communism works. If you want to discuss this, write to me in private messages, we will discuss it.

Your analogy with buying food is wrong. Everything here works according to other laws. You forget that you are not offering people a finished product. Patron is not a store, it is a platform for supporting creators. People don't buy your games, people support you so that you can create further. Buying a product and supporting a creator are two different things. A ready-made game, AAA class, for example, Elden Ring costs 60 dollars. How long have you been developing Warlock of Lust? 5 years? How much should a person who is waiting for a finished product pay during this time? 300 dollars? Do you really think this is a good deal? With all due respect, but your games are not even category B. It is for this reason that I compared you to InvaderVie, you have the same way of thinking.
You have no idea how Patreon works. No one there is working for free or offering any work for free. Paying customers musr always have some privilege. When I started there few years ago, I offered everything for free (there were no premium codes) and I had close to zero supporters. I was as naive as you are. But than I spoke with several developers and creators there and we all come to conclusion that people will not support you without incentive. And we were right back than. If you just offer everything for free, people will not pay for it. That is the truth. If it is early access or bonus content, it does not matter. They are the same. If I did not start issuing premium codes back than, I would stop doing this long time ago (as it would be financially unsound) and there would be no games, no content. That is how world works. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icarus Media

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
You have no idea how Patreon works. No one there is working for free or offering any work for free. Paying customers musr always have some privilege. When I started there few years ago, I offered everything for free (there were no premium codes) and I had close to zero supporters. I was as naive as you are. But than I spoke with several developers and creators there and we all come to conclusion that people will not support you without incentive. And we were right back than. If you just offer everything for free, people will not pay for it. That is the truth. If it is early access or bonus content, it does not matter. They are the same. If I did not start issuing premium codes back than, I would stop doing this long time ago (as it would be financially unsound) and there would be no games, no content. That is how world works. Deal with it.
Oh no, you're wrong, I understand perfectly how Patreon works. I do not know who told you that if you give people a product for free, they will not pay... but he's obviously a fool. I have already given you an example of Desert Stalker, 1023 subscribers, the game is completely free, without Premium codes. There is no content in the game that would be available only to subscribers. You go to the Patreon, download the game, and get full access to all the content ready at the moment. More examples? The game Corrupted Kingdoms, 3622 subscribers, earns 8336 dollars per month, no Premium codes. Another example? Harem Hotel game, 5015 subscribers. And yes, no Premium codes either. It works! I can give more examples of successful projects that offer their games absolutely for free and at the same time have thousands of subscribers. If you're right, these projects should have gone bust a long time ago! But they are much more successful than your project! What's the matter? Maybe you should think about this question? Hint, it's not about your games, they are very good. Take a closer look at what these creators are offering for subscribing to their Patreon...

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Oh no, you're wrong, I understand perfectly how Patreon works. I do not know who told you that if you give people a product for free, they will not pay... but he's obviously a fool. I have already given you an example of Desert Stalker, 1023 subscribers, the game is completely free, without Premium codes. There is no content in the game that would be available only to subscribers. You go to the Patreon, download the game, and get full access to all the content ready at the moment. More examples? The game Corrupted Kingdoms, 3622 subscribers, earns 8336 dollars per month, no Premium codes. Another example? Harem Hotel game, 5015 subscribers. And yes, no Premium codes either. It works! I can give more examples of successful projects that offer their games absolutely for free and at the same time have thousands of subscribers. If you're right, these projects should have gone bust a long time ago! But they are much more successful than your project! What's the matter? Maybe you should think about this question? Hint, it's not about your games, they are very good. Take a closer look at what these creators are offering for subscribing to their Patreon...
I don't know if you really don't understand the concept of patreon support levels or you are just ignoring it. Of course, all those games have premium content based on what you paid. Just look at the volume of locked posts, based on the level. I have practically no locked posts, they have nearly all locked posts. They have other premium content - early access, wallpapers, cheat codes, content decisions, premium art access... In my case, premium code unlocks cheats (which most partreon projects do to, yours examples also, except visual novels, which are linear and don't need cheat codes). Another level also unlocks very few premium scenes, which are not story essential and comprise of less then 5% of content. The only difference is that my premium content is inside the game, while theirs is outside the game, because I'm not an artist and I don't have money to hire someone to draw me pictures and wallpapers. How is my approach dividing people into categories and theirs is not?

Look, I have barely 1-2 hours daily to put into these projects and I don't have a team of people to work on them with me. At this moment, I do it mostly for fun, not for money, even though money is an incentive that keep me publishing it. If it were not for Patreon supporters, I would to this in my free time only as a hobby and would not bother to spend hours on all the managing stuff around it.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
As Iv Said many times if your dev a game then dont add premium content just only make the developing version of your game avalible to those who are paying you to make it. Once it's done you can then charge money for it. Releasing a game for free and then blocking certian content as premium content is just as bad as every drug dealer who gives you that first hit for free it only leaves you wanting more. And those feaning for more will do anything to get it that's addiction for you, and hay rubbing one out is just as addicting as any drug. So dont complain when you have your addicts you created pestering you for more. Lolz side note I'm not being 100% serious with this just you get the implementation here right.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As Iv Said many times if your dev a game then dont add premium content just only make the developing version of your game avalible to those who are paying you to make it. Once it's done you can then charge money for it. Releasing a game for free and then blocking certian content as premium content is just as bad as every drug dealer who gives you that first hit for free it only leaves you wanting more. And those feaning for more will do anything to get it that's addiction for you, and hay rubbing one out is just as addicting as any drug. So dont complain when you have your addicts you created pestering you for more. Lolz side note I'm not being 100% serious with this just you get the implementation here right.
...That's utterly wrong and unfair... even as an over exageration.
The Dev is not hiding all content behind those codes and definately nothing that prevents you from advancing in the Story... just some Bonus scenes or alternatives.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes