GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I played this one before, but if my memory is right, it was somehow added to Warlock of Lust. Maybe was version 0.4 or something. The thing is that now I don't have a previous version stand alone, and then no previous saves to continue froom. Must play everithing again?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I played this one before, but if my memory is right, it was somehow added to Warlock of Lust. Maybe was version 0.4 or something. The thing is that now I don't have a previous version stand alone, and then no previous saves to continue froom. Must play everithing again?
Saves are stored in game directory
*\lm\scen001\saves
lm=Ludus Master
lohu=Live of Holly
wolu=Warlorck of Lust

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Saves are stored in game directory
*\lm\scen001\saves
lm=Ludus Master
lohu=Live of Holly
wolu=Warlorck of Lust
Thank you, must had figured it out, I'm an idiot. Sadly I just have last WOL version (2.25) and never reserved previous files, so, no saves at all.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
More Rooms for Servants & more Blonde, please!!!
(You must be lucky when you can catch a blonde Servant...)

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
in live of holly jake scen, I need to do quest of finding Caroline in different locations. so far I only found her in Adult industry and front of hospital. where are other locations i could find her?

May 20, 2021
I can't remember the last time I played this game, since there hasn't been many updates I hope there is something New and have frequent updates

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Someone please share the save file of the starting of ludus master 2.8. thanks a lot in advance.

SintheAwesome

Apr 25, 2019
I would really appreciate if someone could private message me the Premium code all the ones I've tried haven't worked

I really wish they would stop changing the Premium code

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes