Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Oh the game I do not even know as a fan of Mike Velesk games.
Is the game good or should we wait for more content...?

Edit: Is the game also available in several languages ?

I blind fool, the game is available on the website :LOL:
01.jpg

Last edited:

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
are no code in Version v0.8 in game ?
The games (Ludus Master, Warlock of Lust, Life of Holly) are all bundled now. Download the latest version from the Warlock of Lust page since that's the one that's being currently worked on or from his website. The Warlock of Lust page usually has the latest code for it (search for it depending on the version). Current code for the latest version (v0.81 Ludus Master / v2.71 Warlock of Lust) should be 81406874 though they change frequently with newer updates.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
velesk, i don't know if was there before (since i have not played ludus for some time) but the menus are complete wrong when you are going to choose the training for slaves and when you are at your office looking for info about servant types. One thing that i really loved is how many things we can interact with aemilia, we can choose who she fuck, the hair color/type, pubes, you did a really great job with her, if there is something that i wish is that we can have more slaves (maybe expand the backyard), and do more stuff with livia.

Edit: I got an error error when the courtesan training is set to theoretical sex lessons.

Last edited:

Salamanda666

~~~Translator~~~ ~Master of Corruption~
Modder
Donor
May 9, 2022
quest: wedding bells

i can not start the weeding party...
please help

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
quest: wedding bells

i can not start the weeding party...
please help
You need to store 12 food, 6 wine on the party table, and assign 2 household servants as servers. That means you must have two household servants in training go to them "manage"->"assign as server" (there is also one optional musician, but you don't need her to start). Than you will be able to start the party.

Salamanda666

Modder
Donor
May 9, 2022
You need to store 12 food, 6 wine on the party table, and assign 2 household servants as servers. That means you must have two household servants in training go to them "manage"->"assign as server" (there is also one optional musician, but you don't need her to start). Than you will be able to start the party.
still does not go
Screenshot (67).png

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
still does not go
I checked the saves and they work normally for me. I can start the wedding organization as usual. Thus it is not a problem with the game itself. So what I think has happen is that the mouse cursor is not registering the correct line in com window. You have the cursor on "wedding" but the game things it is one line up. This is probably caused by the screen resolution. It may be too low and com lines are not fitting there correctly. Is it possible that you are playing the game on the notebook or some very wide screen and you are using some non-standard screen resolution? Maybe try to change the resolution or something like that.

Salamanda666

Modder
Donor
May 9, 2022
I checked the saves and they work normally for me. I can start the wedding organization as usual. Thus it is not a problem with the game itself. So what I think has happen is that the mouse cursor is not registering the correct line in com window. You have the cursor on "wedding" but the game things it is one line up. This is probably caused by the screen resolution. It may be too low and com lines are not fitting there correctly. Is it possible that you are playing the game on the notebook or some very wide screen and you are using some non-standard screen resolution? Maybe try to change the resolution or something like that.
yes that's what it was thanks

Reactions: Human1993

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Welp, that looks absolutely atrocious... :sick:

Few things are quite as uncanny as a complete and utter lack of shadows or any semblance of actual lighting.

At this point, I'd be less put off if you'd used The Sims 2 (yes, the one from 2004) for art assets.

erfct7wde4z81.png

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes