nononomaybe

Jun 6, 2018
Welp, that looks absolutely atrocious... :sick:

Few things are quite as uncanny as a complete and utter lack of shadows or any semblance of actual lighting.

At this point, I'd be less put off if you'd used The Sims 2 (yes, the one from 2004) for art assets.
Illusion games have the best graphics and animations I've seen.
The downside of Illusion games is there is generally zero gameplay. It just Pick/Design your Waifu & Play Animations.
Velesk offers weaker visuals, but more interesting plot/game/management/worlds. I for one am happy to enjoy the spectrum.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
this game use to come with warlock of lust, so now it's it's own game does it any more content than the warlock version?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Illusion games have the best graphics and animations I've seen.
Then you need to get out more. Provided the devs know what they're doing, the best real-time 3D work I've seen have been by folks working in Unreal Engine. Projects like Wild Life, Fallen Doll: Operation Lovecraft, and SUBVERSE. Projects with actual teams involved, so that stuff like animation is done by trained animators. Also, they have dedicated people for things like lighting and scripting.

As it turns out, amateurs' don't make the best animators.

The downside of Illusion games is there is generally zero gameplay. It just Pick/Design your Waifu & Play Animations.
Velesk offers weaker visuals, but more interesting plot/game/management/worlds. I for one am happy to enjoy the spectrum.
I mean, sure, if you only play with the character creator or studio modes? But every Illusion game I've seen has some sort of gameplay mechanics draped over the experience. They might not be management sims, but at least they look somewhat appealing.

Also, I have trouble taking "more interesting plot" seriously with this Dollar Store version of Princess Peach. 'Likes shiny things'!? What DEPTH of character! Anyways...

lana_card.jpg

The kicker is, even Illusion builds their games off of existing tech. At base, they're built with Unity; an engine that is free* and easy to use*, and already used by many small erotica devs. Looking at the dev's website (which is just like the game's lighting, straight out of the early 2000's Web 1.0 ) it appears like this is just their hobby. Fair enough, if they want to write an engine from scratch for kicks, more power to them. But when they're making 1.2K a month on Patreon and soliciting more with the promise of 'eventually' being able to hire dedicated staff? I'm well within my right to critique awful visuals; especially so when said awfulness could be minimized with a less self-indulgent approach to development.

But hey, getting enough people to pay you to flounder around with fugly 3D models in the digital equivalent of smashing actions figures together in a sandbox, seems like a pretty alright job if you can land it. Also, it's cute that they think anyone would want to be paid to work on a amateur one-off proprietary 3D engine built in somebody's closet as an 'hobby' (e.g. its probably spaghetti code with zero documentation).

*Different scaling licenses for personal or commercial use. It is a very well documented and supported platform.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Is it possible that you are playing the game on the notebook or some very wide screen and you are using some non-standard screen resolution? Maybe try to change the resolution or something like that.
Maybe because of this that the work list is all fucked up for me? I click at the household servant and is show work servants. I'm using a widescreen 1366x768, and is strange that this only happens on the servants job and on servant types.
ludus2.png

nijam66

May 11, 2019
I am trying to start a wedding / small party, but none of my servants qualify. What makes them a Server, or musician?
Edit: I have 2 household Slaves, and a work slave. And enough food and wine.

Last edited:

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Yo I'm interested in downloading the new version, but does anyone know what this means?
Once you start her training, pay focus to it daily, otherwise it may go wrong.
Like will she die? or is this code for seeing lesbian scenes or something?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I am trying to start a wedding / small party, but none of my servants qualify. What makes them a Server, or musician?
If you have two household servants, you should be ok. You just need to go to them, select "manage->assign as server" If you click on the party table, you can store food and wine there and see which staff are you still missing.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Yo I'm interested in downloading the new version, but does anyone know what this means?

Like will she die? or is this code for seeing lesbian scenes or something?
If you don't attend to her training daily (she must train with both Livia and Skuda), she will sneak into your room after day 5, kill you and escape. Well, she is a barbarian, after all.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Maybe because of this that the work list is all fucked up for me? I click at the household servant and is show work servants. I'm using a widescreen 1366x768, and is strange that this only happens on the servants job and on servant types.
Yeah, that's probably it. I have not tested the game with such low resolution height (768) and in some cases, where there are too many options to choose, they don't all fit into the screen, which confuses the interface. I will look into it and try to correct it in a next version.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Concubine can be a musician OR a waiter for example

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
is there a way to move all from inventory to storage and vice versa as opposed to 1 at a time (very annoying )

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
is there a way to move all from inventory to storage and vice versa as opposed to 1 at a time (very annoying )
There is not, but there is also not much reason to do it. Practically, the only one reason to move item to storage is to store your good food so it is not eaten automatically, if you want to save it for a party. Aside from this, you should keep everything in your inventory.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
There is not, but there is also not much reason to do it. Practically, the only one reason to move item to storage is to store your good food so it is not eaten automatically, if you want to save it for a party. Aside from this, you should keep everything in your inventory.
i have stack of 100+ everything and i was doing something and thing popped up said out of food or something and was for party yeah bin at home is empty so ...really dont wanna stand all day doing 1 for 1 like to send all to the bin (storage BUT i call it bin)

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes