jericho7777

May 15, 2020
Okay, here some bugs of mine. I had some unhandled exeption error (what I forgot to copy out, and mostly happened around the courtesan quest) during the playthough and some of the quests is broken:

- Stare at the pit quest at 'Win the fight thaen talk to the pitmaster'
I lost the first fight and -no matter how many times I win after- can't talk with te pitmaster, the quest is broken here.

- Elite training quest at 'Speak with Sabina when coutesan's sex skill is above 20'
After it's above 20 can't talk about with Sabina, the quest is continuing with next episode when hold a party, this element is stuck in here.

- Queen of the Arena at 'Train Boudica...'
I'm talked with- and made the first steps with Skuda and Livia but Boudica killed me at the morning. After loading back the autosave I can go further on training but the progress is frozen at 40 libido and 10 sex skill. Nothing happen after this, just the scheluded tasks (combat and the etiquette).

And a graphical glitch: the wife sometimes servicing invisible guests until you intervene.
I hope it helps something.
the samething happened with me on boudica quest

Joezilla

Jun 23, 2017
I can't find Skuda anywhere, I've searched the forest at all times and can't find her, can someone help

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Bug:
There is a bug where you go into the market and there is only 2 slave on display and when you go back to your house two of your house servants disappeared.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How do I avoid Boudica killing me?
She kills you 5 days into the training, unless she has at least 35 libido. She get 5 libido everytime you initiate "special" lesson with either Livia or Skuda. That means you must do it everyday with both of them.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
first of all 90% of the time when MC is out and about in the world and sometimes picks up useless stuff YOU ither vender it or delete it NOT store it (where am i going with this you may be wondering sit tight i got you bro ) at our house we have a storage bin and it says STORE UNWANTED ITEMS who the hell wants to store that shit as i said earlier ya ither vender it off or delete it sure as fuck dont store it in a bloody bin at your house
this game truly has me confused as hell YOU start off with a maid and whats a maid do lets see they cook clean and look after household stuff such as FOOD so tell me then how the fuck do people in my house starve and then leave because they are starving when theres a god damn maid !!! QUESTION how to stop people from starving and leaving while your out doing quests and stuff?no matter how many times i roll back my save points its a waste of time history repeats itself people starve and leave
You leave the house leaving the refrigerator empty... you come back home and complain that your wife/maid has not prepared food for you... yeah where is the logic in that?
The slaves can only prepare food if you leave them with ingredients (as in haveing them in Player inventory, as the ingame helptext, which can be entered in the library, clearly state)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
You leave the house leaving the refrigerator empty... you come back home and complain that your wife/maid has not prepared food for you... yeah where is the logic in that?
The slaves can only prepare food if you leave them with ingredients (as in haveing them in Player inventory, as the ingame helptext, which can be entered in the library, clearly state)
my bad just been having rotten luck lost about 3 or 4hrs from a game crash little grey box popped up
thanks for the information on the fridge (feel like an idiot now LOL) i was all hung up on the storage box for unwanted items
and being up over 24hrs likely doesnt help much huh sorry to all them i offended ive deleted the post
BUT still have to click 1 for 1 items LOL and ya thats kind of got me a bit worked up too

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
Nice game. Sadly the courtesan training is broken for me. I can't get beyond the masturbate and charm step. If I talk the the trainer it always tells me to raise libido and come back, even when the libido is already at 100. Also after talking to the trainer the libido drops back to 99.

Reactions: Bort740

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Nice game. Sadly the courtesan training is broken for me. I can't get beyond the masturbate and charm step. If I talk the the trainer it always tells me to raise libido and come back, even when the libido is already at 100. Also after talking to the trainer the libido drops back to 99.
i had same problem the stat you wanna raise is SEX
when you talk to your girl click her little card icon looking thing by her name and it SHOULD bring up all her stats
my bet is SEX is low as fuck (not saying this to sound like a dick but thats how it was for me)
set her to masturbate all day/night and fuck her get SEX maxed bro mine was at like 16 and it needs to be 50
to give ya an idea how busy you gonna be each time you fuck is +1 sex i feel your pain brother LOL
image_2022-12-15_025550576.png

Reactions: Skrotum

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
Is it possible that when selling and buying a new servant she automatically get assigned to the previous "job" of the sold slave? I have 4 rooms and i can't assign them, they have an automatic schedule...

EDIT: It magically stopped and could continue as usual (after the Cat quest i think?)

Last edited:

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
I have an error when I dance with the courtesan:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: El índice estaba fuera del intervalo. Debe ser un valor no negativo e inferior al tamaño de la colección.
Nombre del parámetro: index
en System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
en System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
en RPGView.ActorInfo.ApplyScripts(List`1 script, Int32 source)
en RPGView.ActorInfo.SelectSchedule(Boolean move_to_bc)
en RPGView.ActorInfo.TimeMin()
en RPGView.Scene.JumpToTime()
en DirXModule.DirXPanel.Tick(Int32 step)
en DirXStart.Form1.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
en System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
You need to organize a party for her to acquire her benefactor. This will unlock "Practical sex lessons". If you open a journal ("J"), you should see what is needed to be done at each point.

jericho7777

May 15, 2020
She kills you 5 days into the training, unless she has at least 35 lust. She get 5 lust everytime you initiate "special" lesson with either Livia or Skuda. That means you must do it everyday with both of them.
i replayed the whole game and she killed me no matter what ?

jericho7777

May 15, 2020
She kills you 5 days into the training, unless she has at least 35 libido. She get 5 libido everytime you initiate "special" lesson with either Livia or Skuda. That means you must do it everyday with both of them.
i didnt miss a train with her and she kills me when she has 25 libido and if i use the auto save her training stops at 40 libido and i cant do more

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
i didnt miss a train with her and she kills me when she has 25 libido and if i use the auto save her training stops at 40 libido and i cant do more
No, you need libido 40 at the morning she comes to your room. Loading autosave will not help as she will not come again. When she start training, she must train with both skuda and livia every day. First day is for devising plans about her with livia and skuda. Than, each day (4 of them), you must help training with both skuda and livia. That is 5 libido with each, 10 libido daily, 40 libido in 4 days. You need only 35 to pass, so you can skip one training, but only one.

Reactions: jericho7777

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
No, you need libido 40 at the morning she comes to your room. Loading autosave will not help as she will not come again. When she start training, she must train with both skuda and livia every day. First day is for devising plans about her with livia and skuda. Than, each day (4 of them), you must help training with both skuda and livia. That is 5 libido with each, 10 libido daily, 40 libido in 4 days. You need only 35 to pass, so you can skip one training, but only one.
So, 40 is the highest that can be reached so far, it's not a bug?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes