jericho7777

May 15, 2020
No, you need libido 40 at the morning she comes to your room. Loading autosave will not help as she will not come again. When she start training, she must train with both skuda and livia every day. First day is for devising plans about her with livia and skuda. Than, each day (4 of them), you must help training with both skuda and livia. That is 5 libido with each, 10 libido daily, 40 libido in 4 days. You need only 35 to pass, so you can skip one training, but only one.
thanks for help

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Thank you. That wasn't obvious. Maybe the courtesan trainer should state that as well.
If you see it in the journal, it was already told to you by tutor. In journal, you see the actual state of active quests, so you first see it in the game and than it is displayed in the journal, until completed.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
It's 40 until the night that she sneaks in. If you survive the night, she will allow you to fully train her to 100.
Can the sneaking event be missed? She's at 40, but nothing else happens night after night.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Can the sneaking event be missed? She's at 40, but nothing else happens night after night.
She has a counter for days she is in a villa and when the counter reaches 5, the scene in the morning is called. If it is not, it is somehow a bug/broken game. I guess there is a known bug when she kills you at day 5 and you load the autosave, it will bypass the scene and the game is stuck at her 40 libido from that point. So don't do that.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
She has a counter for days she is in a villa and when the counter reaches 5, the scene in the morning is called. If it is not, it is somehow a bug/broken game. I guess there is a known bug when she kills you at day 5 and you load the autosave, it will bypass the scene and the game is stuck at her 40 libido from that point. So don't do that.
Maybe did so, not sure. I also noticed now that when try to manage her schedule, in the evenings there is a second task "Masturbate" after training one.

jericho7777

May 15, 2020
It's 40 until the night that she sneaks in. If you survive the night, she will allow you to fully train her to 100.
whenever i try to talk to pit master after winning the fight nothing happens the quest doesnt end what should i do

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
At the food stall, some things (like fish) are one per click, but others (like luxury food) are six per click. Once you purchase farming plots and have them producing, you get however many they've produced since the last harvest with one click.
I don't find it necessary to have thousands, I usually only have dozens. Mostly produced myself at the farm, but I focused on wine rather than grain, so I would occasionally buy 100 or so grain at 5 per click.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Why am I asking is that the error indicates that some game files may be corrupted (possible errors in download). The error shows to little to be sure what the problem is. I can recommend to download the game again and transfer saves into the new download to see if that could fix the problem.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have expanded a wiki page for Ludus Master with details of each unique character, you will encounter in the game. The characters' page also include various options and quests they are involved with. So if you are having a trouble with some quest, you can look it up in the wiki page and hopefully find more answers there.

Icebird

Sep 22, 2017
PLEASE tell me theres a way to buy mass items and foods and ALSO store mass food and items
there must be a way because i seem to be the only person on this site thats finding it a problem buying 1 item at a time
and storing 1 item/food call me crazy BUT i like having 1000x of everything what i DONT like is having to click 1000x per every item i want to buy/store PLEASE tell me how IF theres a way to buy/store everything in bulk as opposed to 1 for 1 click
I'm wondering what do you need that quantity/volume from market?! :unsure: Because if you smartly develop your plot fields and using a farmer and a cook constantly the business going self-sustaining (producing enough med quality food and vine) and doesn't really need any food from the market or caring about the supplies. (And if it's working good making surplus what can you sell at there). I only using the store for the unnecesary tools, like the hammer or the plow.

I built 4 slave room, upgraded the stove to max and added a vinepress and brewery modules, and also upgraded the brewery. In terms of fields I using 2-3 plot to make grain, 2-3 plot to vegetables, 1 field to the grape and 2-3 field to cows.
(Other types are unnecesary because making low grade foods) From 1 grain the brewery makes 3 med quality food automatically. The household slave with cooking trait scheluded to cook in afternoon and evening, and farmer scheluded to do something differ than work on the fields from afternoon or in evening. Sometimes need to visit the field and harvest mostly what produced by cows. I don't throw too many parties so I sell vines above 10, and it's a good source of income. Also I don't use hi quality food, because I think it's somewhat unnecesary too in this level, so slaves got mostly 1 learning bonus from the med foods.

But I must admit, the plots aren't resettable and can produce a lot of unnecessary type of food what also cannot be discarded/sell (causing some 'logistic' problem in cases).

((Otherwise I think what you really need is another cheat option for infinite resources. But it depends on the will of the dev.))

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

jericho7777

May 15, 2020
I have expanded a wiki page for Ludus Master with details of each unique character, you will encounter in the game. The characters' page also include various options and quests they are involved with. So if you are having a trouble with some quest, you can look it up in the wiki page and hopefully find more answers there.
everytime i try to finish the pit quest i cant after winning the fight i go to speak with pit master nothing happens

RavenBlade

Jan 13, 2018
I dont know about anyone else, But I like this game the best out of his since Total Seduction. I think it is much better than Warlock of Lust. The party idea is fantastic, and it feels like there are more options and things to do over all. Plus the Idea of gaining prestige is interesting.

Reactions: WarCry92

Vealis

Aug 14, 2016
If you playing this game on a notebook, your gonna have a bad time. Some menu options disappear, so you can't even get the right servants for the wedding

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes