Thungar

Nov 28, 2020
hi there,

I have a question regarding the pit fights: game stated before the first fight I can fight manuelly or just observe but I dont find a way to just observe, once the fight started I have to fight myself. A little help here would be much appreciated, I would enjoy just to watch instead of clumsy button mashing.

thanks

Joseph74

Dec 13, 2022
There is a bug for theoretical sex training for courtesan. When training happens the error massage will appear.
I got a problem with that too, no error appear but the option disappear from the menu and she'll just do charm lessons.

sh10

Jul 16, 2018
I seem to have run into the same issue I've need mentioned a few times with the pit. I have a pit fighter and won a match, but when I talk to the pit master there are no options to click on. He just says a generic dialog line.

Aryan supreme

Apr 16, 2020
Hello I have a problem can u pls help me?
I downloaded the game today and when i tried to start a new game it showed me this
can somebody pls help me fix it?

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index.

beryn

May 8, 2017
How are you supposed to get a slave with beauty>50 and intelligence>30.
Been to the market 90 days in a row and has still not found one.

NeevAsteria

Jun 12, 2017
How are you supposed to get a slave with beauty>50 and intelligence>30.
Been to the market 90 days in a row and has still not found one.
There's a 3 tiers of slaves you can buy. Low tier are the 3 slaves lined up, mid tier 2 slave, and high tier is the lone slave in between the pillars. For the courtesan requirement, try to find a Germanic* slave in the top tier section. If the slave in the top tier section, wait until next week and check the market again.

*Most likely race to satisfy the courtesan requirement

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Hello I have a problem can u pls help me?
I downloaded the game today and when i tried to start a new game it showed me this
can somebody pls help me fix it?

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index.
This can be several problems. Be sure to run the game as administrator. Try to download the game again from official source. Try to move the game to different directory - there can be a problem when there are some special ethnic characters in directory path, or when the directory path is too long. Try to move it to a directory like "c:\games\"

Reactions: Aryan supreme

Aryan supreme

Apr 16, 2020
This can be several problems. Be sure to run the game as administrator. Try to download the game again from official source. Try to move the game to different directory - there can be a problem when there are some special ethnic characters in directory path, or when the directory path is too long. Try to move it to a directory like "c:\games\"
Thank you very much i will tryit right away

beryn

May 8, 2017
There's a 3 tiers of slaves you can buy. Low tier are the 3 slaves lined up, mid tier 2 slave, and high tier is the lone slave in between the pillars. For the courtesan requirement, try to find a Germanic* slave in the top tier section. If the slave in the top tier section, wait until next week and check the market again.

*Most likely race to satisfy the courtesan requirement
Oh I gathered as much, but thank you.

Problem here is that on day 140 in game, one were both stats are high enough hasn't shown, it is most often at either beauty 49 or intelligence 29, if the other stat is high enough.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Oh I gathered as much, but thank you.

Problem here is that on day 140 in game, one were both stats are high enough hasn't shown, it is most often at either beauty 49 or intelligence 29, if the other stat is high enough.
You have a bad luck. There should be fairly high change that suitable servant appear. Btw, servants change at the market every day, so it should happen sooner or later.

Also, if you have a premium code, you can edit their stat in developer console. Talk to a servant, than exit conversation and open console with Alt+D. It will open on that servant's stat page. You can edit beauty and inteligence there to whatever you want.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes