sh10

Jul 16, 2018
I'm also having an issue where I finished the barbarian queen quest, but she's still in my ludus and I can't get her to leave.

skydark

Jul 12, 2017
What situation specifiaclly? What type of servant, where, which option?
so far only "Warlock Of Lust - Lust Island" & "Life Of Holly - Holy Open World" can animated sex. Rest of it when click sex option freeze and force to close application.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
so far only "Warlock Of Lust - Lust Island" & "Life Of Holly - Holy Open World" can animated sex. Rest of it when click sex option freeze and force to close application.
That seems like a problem specifically to your situation as noone else is reporting such bug. Try to download the game again from my official website and move it to different directory. Otherwise, I don't know specifically what problem may be. Possible some issue with graphic drivers or system.

Reactions: skydark

skydark

Jul 12, 2017
That seems like a problem specifically to your situation as noone else is reporting such bug. Try to download the game again from my official website and move it to different directory. Otherwise, I don't know specifically what problem may be. Possible some issue with graphic drivers or system.
thanks, already fix it, i perform DDU and reinstall driver

Human1993

Jul 14, 2017
How do I find Skuda? Searched the forest and her hub, but the door is locked.
Skuda's hut is located in upper right of the map near the farm, not in the forest. It really is bit confusing. it took me a day to realize the new location after searching it in the forest where we gather resources.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
how to "organize a party"? also, how to equip items on slaves? whenever I try give them gear they just have it in inventory, not wear it. I click on their name, and their "equipment" but there is only 1 box with "Take" below it, not more boxes.

Joseph74

Dec 13, 2022
how to "organize a party"? also, how to equip items on slaves? whenever I try give them gear they just have it in inventory, not wear it. I click on their name, and their "equipment" but there is only 1 box with "Take" below it, not more boxes.
Party table, store food, wine and assign servers. Go to ''equipment'' in her inventory instead of all.

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
Yea i did go to "equipment" but on some slaves the "equipment" only has 1 slot, not multiple slots...
if you click the equipment button slot while inside a slave's inventory you are able to equip items that you've given her in the main inventory dialog

edit: you should see that there are now different slots on her body to equip stuff, but there is only weapon, armor and helmet items available right now.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
New version is out - "performer" servant training added. She will train by dancing and playing music publicly and later, with enough libido, she will provide sexual services to bystanders. A new type of party added - an orgy with a lot of threesome and group scenes. More content for Livia (you will finally seal the deal with her). Ludus Master and Warlock of Lust now have a gallery function. There are around 640 unlockable galleries for WOL and around 170 for LM.

screen03.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhay

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Any Hero... Please share the premium code, so that common people can also have the opportunity to enjoy the game using cheats. Thanks a lot in advance.

Nashashuk

Jul 8, 2021
comment fermer la page de commande de mon esclave une fois les tâches confiées car je ne peux pas fermer la page ? MERCI

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes