velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
i was fight at monastery,and they keep respawn,and never finish the battle,life of holy,i was work as waitres,an error,dosent show me wen she works,just stand next to cashier.
That is a bug that was fixed yesterday. Here is a post about it and how to fix it:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
where can I find lube in warlock?

also, which game is most developed?
Lube is available later in the story, once you have an alchemist in the castle. Check out game's wiki page, there is a guide. Warlock of Lust is most developed. For example, it has around 640 unlockable scenes, while Ludus Master has 170.

Reactions: FunnyBeerGod

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
This version is buggy on Windows 11 Pro.
When I click, the MC sometimes doesn't walk, and most of the times he just jitters one pixel or so forward, then stops again.

It is so annoying I don't even want to play on (tried it a while ago where it worked).

My Windows installation is almost completely new.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
This version is buggy on Windows 11 Pro.
When I click, the MC sometimes doesn't walk, and most of the times he just jitters one pixel or so forward, then stops again.

It is so annoying I don't even want to play on (tried it a while ago where it worked).

My Windows installation is almost completely new.
You may be missing some drivers, however I don't know which ones. Possibly some version of microsoft redistribute.

Human1993

Jul 14, 2017
There's a bug where if you have enough relationship with Livia, at your wedding party, she will go to your office in the noon and afternoon and error massage will show up.
Also, every time your courtesan servant got a patron after a party, error massage will show up when she attend a charm lesson with her mentor.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
There's a bug where if you have enough relationship with Livia, at your wedding party, she will go to your office in the noon and afternoon and error massage will show up.
Also, every time your courtesan servant got a patron after a party, error massage will show up when she attend a charm lesson with her mentor.
Can you post here saves, where this bugs occur? Because I cannot seem to replicate them.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Can you post here saves, where this bugs occur? Because I cannot seem to replicate them.
My breeding servant has disapeared, i tried dismising the bull, but her room is just empty. I don't think she could be asigned somewhere out of the villa. Can't buy another slave for the room either. Do you know a way to reset the room or something?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
My breeding servant has disapeared, i tried dismising the bull, but her room is just empty. I don't think she could be asigned somewhere out of the villa. Can't buy another slave for the room either. Do you know a way to reset the room or something?
Can you post a save here, so I can take a look?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Can you post a save here, so I can take a look?
it actually fixed itself if I just stayed out of the villa for a while. Sorry for wasting your time.
I went through all the new stuff without seeing her once, then suddenly she was just sitting in bed with a full schedule of sitting and doing nothing

Nashashuk

Jul 8, 2021
You must have food rations in your inventory. Not grain of vegetables, those must be cooked first, but either low grade food, medium grade food of high grade food. Food that should be eaten is removed automatically from your inventory every morning. If there is no food, they will escape.
well understood , in any case personally I appreciate the translation into French, it's rare enough not to be noted, thank you

HerrGrimes

Sep 27, 2017
error message occurs shortly after completing the first party while training the courtesan (first courtesan also)

error appears to be non-fatal

EDIT: error occurs at ever time change thereafter, it goes away after the courtesan was sold.... might have broken some value in her stats oops

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: coolvel

HerrGrimes

Sep 27, 2017
I've also encountered this error/crash. It occurs when you investigate the alley and find two slaves making out. I've used the option "There will be a fine..." and this leads to the "Fuck them" option but no animation(s) happen, I can't move, and the game crashes with an error. The following is the error deta:

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at RPGView.SpotControl.RunSpot(Int32 ac_id, Int32 sind, Int32 sitem, Int32 asch, Int32 src)
at RPGView.ActorInfo.CheckActionStart()
at RPGView.ActorInfo.Tick(Int32 step)
at RPGView.Scene.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXModule.DirXPanel.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXStart.Form1.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4614.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
VeleskGames
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
----------------------------------------
In addition, the 'fuck' option with street performer training does not work. Games does not crash it just does not initiate.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes