Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
So trying to play this for the first time by day 9 I had no food and no money.
Working as a scrible gets you only 7 denari and having three people in the villa consumes 16(!) low grade food a day.
Even when I went fishing for a few days its unsustainable.
How do I get time to train anyone or do quests for the domina when all I do is fetch food or work to pay for the food? And even thats impossible.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
So trying to play this for the first time by day 9 I had no food and no money.
Working as a scrible gets you only 7 denari and having three people in the villa consumes 16(!) low grade food a day.
Even when I went fishing for a few days its unsustainable.
How do I get time to train anyone or do quests for the domina when all I do is fetch food or work to pay for the food? And even thats impossible.
Don't buy finished food, it is expensive. Buy grain and have someone cook it. The best way is to have your first servant as a "household servant" so she can cook it for you. Do Livia's quest as soon as possible - this will unlock farming and that is a very reliable source of food. One grain farm will supply half of your food requirement at the beginning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Unreal434

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Run into a bug when going to the next day, got a error.

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at RPGView.SpotControl.RunSpot(Int32 ac_id, Int32 sind, Int32 sitem, Int32 asch, Int32 src)
at RPGView.ActorInfo.CheckActionStart()
at RPGView.ActorInfo.Tick(Int32 step)
at RPGView.Scene.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXModule.DirXPanel.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXStart.Form1.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Here is the save file if you like to debug it.

Reactions: velesk

HerrGrimes

Sep 27, 2017
There's a bug with the personal presentation of slaves when you sell them. Your money gets set to whatever their price is instead of you gaining a profit.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
There's a bug with the personal presentation of slaves when you sell them. Your money gets set to whatever their price is instead of you gaining a profit.
Thanks. for reporting. I looked at it and it is a bug. I will not re-upload the game, as it is not game breaking - especially because it only affect people with premium code, who can correct it with cheats. When I will upload wol by the end of month, it will be fixed there.

darthangel

Oct 16, 2019
For me this game doesn't even start. Doubleclicking the exe does nothing. No feedback of any kind. Tried different paths and running as admin, still nothing. There's no crash, no error message, no task in the task manager, no false-positive in defender. Nothing. Even though win10pro/intel/nvidia should be common.
So what am I doing wrong?

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
i think it would be cool to chose are MC body from a list of 3 or 4 body types like if we look like the the normal, normal bull or normal with bulls size cock i think that would be cool or if we could just chose between the normal MC cock or haveing the bulls size cock

Human1993

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks. for reporting. I looked at it and it is a bug. I will not re-upload the game, as it is not game breaking - especially because it only affect people with premium code, who can correct it with cheats. When I will upload wol by the end of month, it will be fixed there.
There's Bugs if you have a performer servant and you have married. When you send your wife into the city and your performer servant also working in the entertainment street error message will appear, if you ignored it, the servants one by one will be randomized and restored into fresh untrained servants in their rooms.

It's the same also if after your marriage you didn't send your performer servant into the street anymore after marriage, error message won't come out but the randomized and untrained servants bug will appear day by day.

Reactions: SinisterJoker

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
There's Bugs if you have a performer servant and you have married. When you send your wife into the city and your performer servant also working in the entertainment street error message will appear, if you ignored it, the servants one by one will be randomized and restored into fresh untrained servants in their rooms.

It's the same also if after your marriage you didn't send your performer servant into the street anymore after marriage, error message won't come out but the randomized and untrained servants bug will appear day by day.
I cannot replicate this bug. If you have save, can you please send it to me here, or in private message?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Maybe some more clothing options? Or at least make the cat costume useable by more women.

I realize this is a period piece, but the cat costume is already pretty anachronistic.

Reactions: Human1993

Alexsis987

Mar 4, 2018
Is there any incest implied in this game?
Well.. Livia is a Domina (noble lady) who always live with you and your recently deceased father. I think it was kept vague so the OP could still posted it in Patreon.
A bit more than implied at least if you look in the right spots. The "Etiquette lesson with Livia" has the description "Your mom will teach basic etiquette to this servant".

Reactions: Abhay and Human1993

Camilovidal97

Aug 10, 2019
How can I start the wedding?

And how can I put a servant to do a task of the wedding? I'm trying to put her but the option don't appears.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
WHY NO ONES NOT WRITING ABOUT GAME NOT F*UCKING WORK? SHE JUST NOT START UP!
THE F*UCKING PROBLEM BEEN IN PREV RELIZE IN WOL 3.4, BUT IN 3.2 VERSION ALL BE OK, SOO WTF????
In most cases that only happens in a situation of a personal problem and not a general one.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes