Grora

May 9, 2017
She has a counter for days she is in a villa and when the counter reaches 5, the scene in the morning is called. If it is not, it is somehow a bug/broken game. I guess there is a known bug when she kills you at day 5 and you load the autosave, it will bypass the scene and the game is stuck at her 40 libido from that point. So don't do that.
Is there any way to recover from this or its my save bricked now?

Aug 3, 2017
I had some questions about game play and servant creation. Is the servant creation procedurally generated (implying name, face, hair color, etc. all randomly chosen) or are they chosen from a set of already created models? And also would it be possible to choose the appearance of a purchased servant, either in the actual world or within the gallery viewer, since it seems like both of them are different from each other within a given save.

edit: I don't know if this is a bug, but what I found out was that the servant that's within the gallery viewer changes every time you buy a new servant in-game. I would appreciate this not happening, since I save scummed to get the gallery viewer servant to match with the in-game one.

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I had some questions about game play and servant creation. Is the servant creation procedurally generated (implying name, face, hair color, etc. all randomly chosen) or are they chosen from a set of already created models? And also would it be possible to choose the appearance of a purchased servant, either in the actual world or within the gallery viewer, since it seems like both of them are different from each other within a given save.

edit: I don't know if this is a bug, but what I found out was that the servant that's within the gallery viewer changes every time you buy a new servant in-game. I would appreciate this not happening, since I save scummed to get the gallery viewer servant to match with the in-game one.
Servants are randomized - procedurally generated. Gallery does not remember the visual values of involved characters, it just take a random character from the game and insert it into a scene. Maybe, it will be possible in the future that it will use the same visuals for characters, but it was just too complex and prone to bugs to do it any oher way. Right now, you cannot edit the visuals for a character, but if you have a premium code, you can re-roll it by pressing "Randomize Bgen" button on that character in developer's console (Alt+D).

Aug 3, 2017
Servants are randomized - procedurally generated. Gallery does not remember the visual values of involved characters, it just take a random character from the game and insert it into a scene. Maybe, it will be possible in the future that it will use the same visuals for characters, but it was just too complex and prone to bugs to do it any oher way. Right now, you cannot edit the visuals for a character, but if you have a premium code, you can re-roll it by pressing "Randomize Bgen" button on that character in developer's console (Alt+D).
When you say "random character from the game and insert it into a scene," do you mean a character that has already been procedurally generated and is already present in the game, or does it create a new model as that happens?

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
When you say "random character from the game and insert it into a scene," do you mean a character that has already been procedurally generated and is already present in the game, or does it create a new model as that happens?
It select randomly one character (from that class of characters) that is already in the game. It does not generate a new character. This is because one scene, depending on circumstances where it is called, can have different participants (from different classes of characters). Gallery mode remember just the class of characters that were involve, not their visual representation.

This is why gallery mode was much more difficult to implement here, that let's say in visual novels games, where scenes are always the same. In my games, scene is dynamic - it can have different participants, can happen at different places and can have different content depending on the stats of player and actors. All this can also generate bugs and that is why it is implemented as simple as possible. Maybe in the future, when the gallery mode will go through infield testing, I will improve it so the participants will look the same as when the scene was unlocked.

Aug 3, 2017
It select randomly one character (from that class of characters) that is already in the game. It does not generate a new character. This is because one scene, depending on circumstances where it is called, can have different participants (from different classes of characters). Gallery mode remember just the class of characters that were involve, not their visual representation.

This is why gallery mode was much more difficult to implement here, that let's say in visual novels games, where scenes are always the same. In my games, scene is dynamic - it can have different participants, can happen at different places and can have different content depending on the stats of player and actors. All this can also generate bugs and that is why it is implemented as simple as possible. Maybe in the future, when the gallery mode will go through infield testing, I will improve it so the participants will look the same as when the scene was unlocked.
Ok makes sense, thanks for the response. Also, you probably already know this, but some of the characters within the gallery viewer cause errors to be thrown.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Ok makes sense, thanks for the response. Also, you probably already know this, but some of the characters within the gallery viewer cause errors to be thrown.
I may not know about all of them. If you know about errors, you can write me here or in the messager and I will look into it.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes