velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I am supposed to raid a monastery but guards keep respawning after getting killed?
That is a bug. Thanks for reporting. I have re-uploaded the game with a fix. Please download the game again and transfer save files in "velesk games\<univ>\scen001\saves" if necessary. It should fix the problem.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LudusMaster-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WarCry92

Jan 6, 2020
Met a bug. When an event happens on the map with two slaves, nothing happens after the dialogue with them, but the error just freezes and crashes

Reactions: HerrGrimes

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Met a bug. When an event happens on the map with two slaves, nothing happens after the dialogue with them, but the error just freezes and crashes
I've also encountered this error/crash. It occurs when you investigate the alley and find two slaves making out. I've used the option "There will be a fine..." and this leads to the "Fuck them" option but no animation(s) happen, I can't move, and the game crashes with an error. The following is the error deta:

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at RPGView.SpotControl.RunSpot(Int32 ac_id, Int32 sind, Int32 sitem, Int32 asch, Int32 src)
at RPGView.ActorInfo.CheckActionStart()
at RPGView.ActorInfo.Tick(Int32 step)
at RPGView.Scene.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXModule.DirXPanel.Tick(Int32 step)
at DirXStart.Form1.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4614.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
VeleskGames
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
----------------------------------------

Last edited:

Nashashuk

Jul 8, 2021
I have the slaves who are escaping, I don't quite understand how to give them food, will anyone be kind enough to explain me? THANKS

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
I have the slaves who are escaping, I don't quite understand how to give them food, will anyone be kind enough to explain me? THANKS
You must have food rations in your inventory. Not grain of vegetables, those must be cooked first, but either low grade food, medium grade food of high grade food. Food that should be eaten is removed automatically from your inventory every morning. If there is no food, they will escape.

Reactions: Abhay and Nashashuk

NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
This game has so much content. The graphics are not the best, but there is so much to offer I'm actually very impressed. I hope the dev keeps it up!

Reactions: Bort740

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Well, the random crashes are incredibly fun, the whole losing your servants thing and having to train them all over again even more so.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
i was fight at monastery,and they keep respawn,and never finish the battle,life of holy,i was work as waitres,an error,dosent show me wen she works,just stand next to cashier.

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
I was almost sure but you never know, could had been some side story like the island in WoL. Unlikely, but not entirely impossible.
Unfortunaly not. Ludus master doesn't have an island yet and is quite underdeveloped compared to WoL

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes