xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Don't let F95 trick you, anything less than version 1.00 is always a demo or a beta. 0.1x is fucking nothing.
Well, maybe in most cases...
Sometimes you find gems (like Harem Hotel) which deliver already enough content for a v0.1.

KnightOf1

May 1, 2019
Created this little controls guide and monster guide to help those who don't understand the game and the controls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

babambam

Mar 18, 2019
Created this little guide to help those who don't understand the controls. This is only the controls and nothing else for now.

View attachment 466149
View attachment 466203

This is for you. (y)

I'll create a more in-depth one later. But for the most part this should tell you how to do just about most things in the game.

I've been keeping tabs on this one for some time. The dev updates at a rate about every 1 - 2 weeks with small updates. v19 includes some of the following :
  • New Enemy : Octopus that tends to hop around a lot which is new for enemies because the goblin and slug don't hop around.
  • New Position : Doggy Style seems to have appeared as one of the possible poses the enemies can get you in or if you let them.
  • New Bug : Diving (Shift key) into the Octopus will cause the game to crash due to not having animation set up yet.
  • New Bug : The ' R ' Key used to be the Restart key but it no longer seems to function. Pressing F1 is another substitute in case you die and get stuck.
<3

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Wow dude, those are some SICK infographics. I especially like the way you laid out the controls in branching paths. I think the only things that are missing is how to control the dominant scenes (up and down arrow) as well as how to struggle out of a grab.
Other than that, fantastic job, thanks for sharing!

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Any chance in and option to flip the game on its head and having futa-protag X monstergirls?
That'd be real neat.
Progress is too slow to make such an option possible, because the dev would have to sprite everything twice, and the third enemy got only recently its first scene.

Kiiryu

Nov 24, 2019
Progress is too slow to make such an option possible, because the dev would have to sprite everything twice, and the third enemy got only recently its first scene.
The dev has actually said that that futa will be an option for the player and for all female enemies.

The animations are layered. So when a pose is added for a character, it uses that pose for all other characters. When the latest enemy and it's pose was added, it came with a new player pose (It's been stated that ideally this will always happen), and that player pose can be used with all enemies.

So to add futa for a character, all that needs to be created is 1 pose. When using that pose on an enemy, they would use their usual "getting fucked by a male" pose. Likewise, female enemies will automatically work with all male enemies the moment they have 1 "getting fucked" pose or more.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The dev has actually said that that futa will be an option for the player and for all female enemies.

The animations are layered. So when a pose is added for a character, it uses that pose for all other characters. When the latest enemy and it's pose was added, it came with a new player pose (It's been stated that ideally this will always happen), and that player pose can be used with all enemies.

So to add futa for a character, all that needs to be created is 1 pose. When using that pose on an enemy, they would use their usual "getting fucked by a male" pose. Likewise, female enemies will automatically work with all male enemies the moment they have 1 "getting fucked" pose or more.
The way you say it means that he plans to add female enemies anyway, but they won't be tied to futa content only, because it's possible that enemies have scenes with each other?
If that's true then I can't wait for it...
though, futa as in dick only or the type with both? Else I would have probably hoped for a male version.. (though I don't mind).

(I had no information and made a wild guess, by twice I meant the enemy poses (rape and reverse rape), though I guess I forgot there are several rape poses... spriting has to be done anyway)

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
The fortunate bonus of (actual) futa would be most of the animations would be re-useable, especially clothed stuff.
Just editing a penis on a nude anim's and jobs done. The additional work would be the sex stuff where the futa uses their penis, but only 1 side would be needed if there's already maleXfem animations. Any anims where they are receiving could just have a penis edited on and its all good since its futa and not shemale/newhalf.

Kiiryu

Nov 24, 2019
The way you say it means that he plans to add female enemies anyway, but they won't be tied to futa content only, because it's possible that enemies have scenes with each other?
If that's true then I can't wait for it...
though, futa as in dick only or the type with both? Else I would have probably hoped for a male version.. (though I don't mind).

(I had no information and made a wild guess, by twice I meant the enemy poses (rape and reverse rape), though I guess I forgot there are several rape poses... spriting has to be done anyway)
Female enemies will be visually female during normal gameplay. As far as he's said, there will not be a visual difference on the non-sex sprites for futas, and when a futa-trait girl is being fucked, the dick would not show up. The only time the dick would be visible would be when the futa girl is fucking a girl, or if there's masturbation. This is because any female enemy will be capable of starting with or acquiring the futa trait, and variations for everything can get out of hand.

I think the only variation he's mentioned is that every female character will have a pregnant variation, since it has the double function of cumflation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: b00marrows

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
The game will be a rogue-lite RPG of sorts, with some sim elements. Among the planned features are the ability for any monster to H any other monster (male-female female-female, futa-female)
Sometimes I don't even pay attention to the OP description if I find a good game...

ZeroNoHero

Apr 25, 2019
jb281472
IT IS I, UPDATE MAN
Offical website link:
Download:
Updates
- Hopper (dominated) pose.
- Working inventory
- Pocket items. First slot of inventory functions as "in-hand" item.
- Fog of War for map.
- Item persistence.
- Enemies can now hit items
- Player can hit items.
- Added Goblin ability to jump and attack
- Added some more voices to the current voice set.
- Now include current controls in the folder.

Notes
The item spawning in your hand at the start of each room is just for testing, since there is no natural spawn for them yet.

I still need to sort out what controls will do what.
Currently the item button enters doors, but this will need to be changed at some point.

Getting close to being able to have actual gameplay. I've made it so items stay where they are left. Zones can now contain items and objects, spawn enemies, etc. The next step will be to spawn some bushes with food, and add hunger/stamina.

Hard part will be figuring out a balance this early in the game, where there isn't much to do.

hp_surfer

Jun 7, 2017
These have got to be some of the least intuitive controls I've come across. Either that or the caught H-scenes are just bugged to all hell. Can't escape if you let the monster finish one round.

HelixNL

Jul 24, 2018
I really like this game, I hope it'll be just as good as if not better than FOBS. The animations look so clean and very good.

Kiiryu

Nov 24, 2019
These have got to be some of the least intuitive controls I've come across. Either that or the caught H-scenes are just bugged to all hell. Can't escape if you let the monster finish one round.
You can. The only reason you wouldn't be able to escape is if you're out of health. Most of the mechanics aren't in the game yet so all you can do is restart with F1.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes