ThatOneHopelessWeeb

Aug 29, 2020
I know it's probably rude to ask about the game considering the guy is dying right now but is futanari planned for this game at some point? I'm asking because for some reason I found this when looking up futa-on-female hentai.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
I wonder if the guy workin' on this is alright. Game could really use an update, plus I wanna know how he's doin' after everything that has happened.

Fecking hypocrisies... every fuckin' time!
It's a work in progress still, you fuckin' dopes. Go look for some other game to knock your rocks to.

Reactions: Yonilicious

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I wonder if the guy workin' on this is alright. Game could really use an update, plus I wanna know how he's doin' after everything that has happened.
First off, the game is on-hold, that means the dev is currently not working on it.
To explain further, you weren't around long enough and didn't read the thread. The game is on-hold because the dev had more ongoing projects. This was supposed to be a side-project that he would do in his free time, but it requires too much attention so he decided to make it a main-project instead, but his other projects got priority, so this is on-hold for now until the other ones are finished (I think he said two).

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
I made a post with some suggestions -> https://f95zone.to/threads/lab2-under-ground-neko-no-meme.11797/page-3#post-1494789

This one isn't finished, but I also suggest https://f95zone.to/threads/iris-in-labyrinth-of-demons-v0325-special-edition-the-craftsman.55229

The controls are terrible, the leveling system is aggressive, and the inventory system is crap, but holy crap the fetishes. This game checks so many extreme fetish boxes. You'll want a controller and a mapper if you want to play it with any real skill.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
First off, the game is on-hold, that means the dev is currently not working on it.
To explain further, you weren't around long enough and didn't read the thread. The game is on-hold because the dev had more ongoing projects. This was supposed to be a side-project that he would do in his free time, but it requires too much attention so he decided to make it a main-project instead, but his other projects got priority, so this is on-hold for now until the other ones are finished (I think he said two).
I already knew that, but also, this was going on, which I announced to the thread, like 3 or 4 posts up.
OH GOD, OH FUCK, OH GOD, OH FUCK
(photos removed because they're already on this page)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I already knew that, but also, this was going on, which I announced to the thread, like 3 or 4 posts up.
Well, I admit that I did not check who asked (though there are some cases where users repeatedly ask the same questions), but technically I answered one of your questions (it could be interpreted as one). You hoped for more updates, I explained that this game is on-hold.

DarcLigt

Nov 10, 2020
I'm actually really happy with the game on the stage it is right now, i would only like to have a save feature, be able to do the dive move again, be able to choose between male and female character and set a relationship with monsters.

I know it's not possible right now, but i'll just hope and wait. Will be back here in 6 mounths.

Kyrieru

Aug 13, 2019
To update people who have been wondering here, I stopped developing lufuclad because the frequent update method wasn't working well for the format of the game. (aka, trying to rush out features because every update needs something new) That and my health was bad so I needed to spend less time on side projects. So, I decided that I will finish other projects that I am working on, and then I will come back to Lufuclad and develop it as a full game, rather than week by week.

Since then I went through a surgical procedure that sorted out some health issues, though I will have to wait and see if they were effective long term or not. All that said, I may update it here and there at random in the mean time, but I'm not sure yet.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes