Should I share public patreon as new posts in here?

• Total voters

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
1619866903910.png

Overview:
You're a young adult female born in the town of Arbora. While life has been generally been normal, things in town are starting to change. Dead bodies are popping up out of nowhere and although no one recognizes these bodies, you feel like an even bigger event might happen soon...​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-08
Release Date: 2021-08-08
Developer: Mystiko Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win10 64-Bit: - - -

AlysCondomFap1.jpg Clean1.png FairySleep.jpg Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Lots of humanoid/anthro possibilities here. I don't see bestiality on either the 'planned' or 'absolutely not' kink lists, I take it that means you either simply don't have plans for it or were on the fence about including it?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Lots of humanoid/anthro possibilities here. I don't see bestiality on either the 'planned' or 'absolutely not' kink lists, I take it that means you either simply don't have plans for it or were on the fence about including it?
I mainly copied over the list I typed in patreon. I had to stay safe. :LOL:
Planned on including it; although it will be tied to the story somewhat and it will never get linked to in order for my page not to get deleted.

Aug 8, 2017
I like it so far!

The collision detection seems a bit wonky; this especially shows up in doorways. The inn job was a little confusing - maybe put in a counter to tell the player they've gotten X/Y orders? Additionally, I have no idea where to find this 'Walden'.

Reactions: Mystikos

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I like it so far!

The collision detection seems a bit wonky; this especially shows up in doorways. The inn job was a little confusing - maybe put in a counter to tell the player they've gotten X/Y orders? Additionally, I have no idea where to find this 'Walden'.
Thanks for the feedback, will definitely adjust the doorways, had my own issues with them too. haha
A counter for how many orders out of total sounds good for sure. Aside from that, which person ordered what will remain a memory game. (Not that you said anything about that; just stating it :p) Walden is the village chief, he lives in the house with the flag in front of it. I still need to visually enhance the buildings to better show which building is which, but at least the flag is there for now. :sneaky:

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
The game freezes after pressing the new game button. The download appears for a second, and then only the inscription "press the escape key to skip". In the task manager, the consumption of RAM does not exceed 150MB.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
The game freezes after pressing the new game button. The download appears for a second, and then only the inscription "press the escape key to skip". In the task manager, the consumption of RAM does not exceed 150MB.
Hi!
I am not sure what you mean; the download pops up after pressing new game? Are you sure your game isn't getting alt tabbed?

After you press new game, the game goes to a small loading screen and loads up the cutscene. This cutscene is something you can skip (Hence press escape to skip) and since it's a cutscene, it shouldn't use a lot of RAM. Does anything happen after you press escape? What OS do you use?

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
Hi!
I am not sure what you mean; the download pops up after pressing new game? Are you sure your game isn't getting alt tabbed?

After you press new game, the game goes to a small loading screen and loads up the cutscene. This cutscene is something you can skip (Hence press escape to skip) and since it's a cutscene, it shouldn't use a lot of RAM. Does anything happen after you press escape? What OS do you use?
Just a black screen that says skip. When pressed, nothing happens. Windows 7 system. I wrote about the RAM, because it is too small for the game. It means that for some reason she does not use it normally.

Screenshot_1.png

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Just a black screen that says skip. When pressed, nothing happens. Windows 7 system. I wrote about the RAM, because it is too small for the game. It means that for some reason she does not use it normally.

View attachment 1173006
Does restarting the game help at all? Or is this always the case? Either way, I'll try to look into it this week.
Edit: Would you be able to go to C:/Users/username/AppData/LocalLow/MystikoGames/Lugdunia_ The Rift and send me the player.log & player-prev.log? Thanks in advance.

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
Does restarting the game help at all? Or is this always the case? Either way, I'll try to look into it this week.
Always, I tried to wait 5 minutes, but nothing changed. Neither setting to minimum nor in window mode helps.
P.S. Sorry, I am writing via google translator.

Reactions: Mystikos

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I'll release a new version in the next 1-2 days. Which might be able to fix it. Hope you windows 7 guys can wait till then. Cheers & thanks for the heads up. (2 days is fairly long, but at least you'll have some extra goodies compared to 0.0.1.5 too, haha)

Reactions: yomother

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Same thing happens to me, check task manager it still running. Wins 7 ultimate.
Always, I tried to wait 5 minutes, but nothing changed. Neither setting to minimum nor in window mode helps.
P.S. Sorry, I am writing via google translator.
Hey guys, thank you for your messages.
Thanks to simak42, I checked his player-prev log, and it seems to be a video encoding error (bug) introduced by Unity. Like I figured, it works fine on windows 10, but not on windows 7. I'll upload a version without the cutscene (temporarily) in 1-2 days as soon as I finish some of my current work.

Reactions: simak42

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I'll include a minimap later down the line when more of the basics are done for sure. Thanks for the feedback.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Saving/loading doesn't seem to have worked right for me but that's a slight non-issue considering the game's very early state.
Graphically it's nothing to shake a stick at but I do enjoy the "simplified" look while NPCs get drawn out better in the CGs. Used to that enough already with stuff like RPG Maker games and I imagine it'll work wonders for development speed (barring a potential graphical rework that may or may not be a horrible decision, especially depending on how far into development the game is).
Couldn't really get too far in to enjoy any of the sexy stuff since my time playing was cut short (and the aforementioned saving/loading not working either.)
All that being said though, I do think that compared to some other games with a similar premise, what you've got "out of the gate" is a lot more promising. The more fleshed-out environment and higher abundance of characters with unique names/designs show a lot of potential, so I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote