Should I share public patreon as new posts in here?

• Total voters

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Saving/loading doesn't seem to have worked right for me but that's a slight non-issue considering the game's very early state.
Graphically it's nothing to shake a stick at but I do enjoy the "simplified" look while NPCs get drawn out better in the CGs. Used to that enough already with stuff like RPG Maker games and I imagine it'll work wonders for development speed (barring a potential graphical rework that may or may not be a horrible decision, especially depending on how far into development the game is).
Couldn't really get too far in to enjoy any of the sexy stuff since my time playing was cut short (and the aforementioned saving/loading not working either.)
All that being said though, I do think that compared to some other games with a similar premise, what you've got "out of the gate" is a lot more promising. The more fleshed-out environment and higher abundance of characters with unique names/designs show a lot of potential, so I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here.
Hey! In the developer's notes I did point out that save/load indeed does not work. Precisely for the reason you mentioned; I didn't think there was enough content to justify being able to save/load just yet, so I could focus more on actually adding content. But you're right, perhaps I should have just made the button invisible for now :p

Many thanks for the feedback thus far. Much appreciated.

sephiroth78

May 2, 2018
Hi, where can i find the Huntress? I'm searching every place and don't seem to find her...and another question, i can't reach the women's baths, i payed for it, and i can't pass the curtains leading to the baths. Are there any gallery unlockables ? (like the fairy sleep or the baths picture shown in the thumbails of the game)

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Hi, where can i find the Huntress? I'm searching every place and don't seem to find her...and another question, i can't reach the women's baths, i payed for it, and i can't pass the curtains leading to the baths. Are there any gallery unlockables ? (like the fairy sleep or the baths picture shown in the thumbails of the game)
Hi! The huntress can be found behind the fisherman spot on the market, you'll find her talking to a kid as soon as you come near once that quest is activated.
I'll be sure to make it more obvious through conversation/quest log where she is in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The gallery will have every scene that is available in the game in 0.0.2. Currently it only supports one, which I mainly only made to make sure the groundwork was laid for future versions =)

Last edited:

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Same thing happens to me, check task manager it still running. Wins 7 ultimate.
Always, I tried to wait 5 minutes, but nothing changed. Neither setting to minimum nor in window mode helps.
P.S. Sorry, I am writing via google translator.
Hey!
I just uploaded 0.0.1.6, while it doesn't actually add any actual content (refer to changelog), I added a Windows 7 build. Would you please let me know if that build works for you? Thanks in advance!
In regards to the incredible masterpiece ( :p ) cutscene you are missing out on (for now), refer to the trailer:

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
So I've tried this for a bit and.
0.0.1.6 the inn door is broken, can't be opened. But I can talk to the people inside through the wall.

As someone else said, the curtain in the bathhouse is broken (at least if you go alone)
I'd like the save function to focus as I've gotten stuck on things quite a lot. The second or third bath scene gave me no continue so I had to quit, I also got stuck in the roof of the bathhouse.

I would really like to have the dialog options to be next to the continue button or at least let me continue with spacebar or enter key.

I like what I've played, it's just a bit unstable and maybe a bit to long as it is right now?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Oh oops, I must have left GPU instancing on on the inn door in 0.0.1.6, causing it to be static :eek: Hold on, will fix
Thanks for the feedback. Will try to fix most of it for 0.0.1.7. I said I would limit myself to 1 build a month... but if it's unplayable, I don't have a choice. haha

Sorry to say that I'll wait with saving till 0.0.3. It's simply a priority that doesn't work well with what I am doing at the moment.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
0.0.1.6 the inn door is broken, can't be opened. But I can talk to the people inside through the wall.

As someone else said, the curtain in the bathhouse is broken (at least if you go alone)
I'd like the save function to focus as I've gotten stuck on things quite a lot. The second or third bath scene gave me no continue so I had to quit, I also got stuck in the roof of the bathhouse.

I would really like to have the dialog options to be next to the continue button or at least let me continue with spacebar or enter key.

I like what I've played, it's just a bit unstable and maybe a bit to long as it is right now?
By the way, in regards to the bath scene, are you referring to the Solo bathscene in the inn or the ones with Alys? Thanks in advance.

Edit: Assuming you meant the Alys bathscenes. I think I found the issue and fixed them.
In regards to getting stuck on top or inbetween anywhere.. and the saving thing, I'll compromise. I'll be adding a potion that will teleport you to your bed for the time being ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: slimehorse

simak42

Feb 1, 2018
Oh oops, I must have left GPU instancing on on the inn door in 0.0.1.6, causing it to be static :eek: Hold on, will fix
Thanks for the feedback. Will try to fix most of it for 0.0.1.7. I said I would limit myself to 1 build a month... but if it's unplayable, I don't have a choice. haha

Sorry to say that I'll wait with saving till 0.0.3. It's simply a priority that doesn't work well with what I am doing at the moment.
I tried to play it, but to be honest the game is very raw. As the person above wrote, the door to the bar cannot be opened, but I found a method to get there. Using the shift and space bar keys, I just slipped through the door texture, after running around in the bar, I accidentally got stuck under the stairs and after jumping fell under the textures, which caused an eternal fall. I can't rate the game yet, I'll wait for a more working version.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I tried to play it, but to be honest the game is very raw. As the person above wrote, the door to the bar cannot be opened, but I found a method to get there. Using the shift and space bar keys, I just slipped through the door texture, after running around in the bar, I accidentally got stuck under the stairs and after jumping fell under the textures, which caused an eternal fall. I can't rate the game yet, I'll wait for a more working version.
Yeah no worries. It's 0.0.1, so it's not meant to be a fully fleshed out game yet. It's also very hard to test everything on my own so I am very happy these bug reports are coming in. I tried to test quite a bit myself, resulting in 0.0.1.5, but that only goes so far. :giggle:

The door being stuck is something that I messed up in 0.0.1.6, since it was a little bit rushed as people were having trouble using windows 7, so it had a change that 0.0.1.5 didn't have. My apologies that I rushed in that regard. haha
0.0.1.7 will have a potion that will teleport you to your bed, to temporarily manage the fact that jumping can allow you to get through some collisions and just as a measure against getting stuck in general.

Thanks for the feedback. 0.0.2 will be a big update so I hope to see you here again =)

Reactions: slimehorse

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019

Fixed the inn doors, I believe I fixed the bathscenes (not the curtain thing), added the ability to press space during conversations and added a potion that teleports you back to your house in 0.0.1.7. I don't believe there is anything else that's currently game-breaking, so I'll focus on 0.0.2. Either way, your feedback was much appreciated.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Fixed the inn doors, I believe I fixed the bathscenes (not the curtain thing), added the ability to press space during conversations and added a potion that teleports you back to your house in 0.0.1.7. I don't believe there is anything else that's currently game-breaking, so I'll focus on 0.0.2. Either way, your feedback was much appreciated.
Wow, that was some fast fixing, sweet! Hopefully it will all work now.

Reactions: Mystikos

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Wow, that was some fast fixing, sweet! Hopefully it will all work now.
Let me know if the bathscenes aren't fixed. If they aren't.. then at least I fixed different issues of the scenes not closing by themselves after the conversation was already over. haha

I'll see if I have enough time this month to include load/save into 0.0.2, but I wouldn't get my hopes up, considering the things I want to have in 0.0.2 is a 40h a week job if I want to finish it by the end of this month :LOL:

As a thank you for the two patrons that already supported me within 48h, credits go to them for sharing this teaser publicly. (I already shared it for just patrons earlier today). For now this will be the only post I share publicly instead of just with patrons. (Unless I get more patrons of course :sneaky:)

It's a scene for Alys that will be included in 0.0.2. Hope you're excited. Screenshot_8.png

Cheers, hope to see y'all in 0.0.2

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Hi! I just checked and I am 100% sure they are in there. Screenshot_12.png

These are the files I've uploaded.
Are you sure it's not in there? Maybe your anti virus deleted them for some reason?

Mephisto20021980

Sep 28, 2017
To be exact, this is the version I downloaded "Lugdunia The Rift 0.0.1.6 Win 10.rar" and there is no executive file to start the game!

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
0.0.1.6 hasn't been up for around 4 hours. Where did you download that version from? Either way, try downloading the latest version (0.0.1.7) and see if it's missing there. If it is, I'll assume your antivirus is blocking it for some reason.

Edit: Oh, you're looking in the wrong folder. It's not in the data folder, it's in the parent folder. Still, I recommend you download 0.0.1.7, 0.0.1.6 had broken inn doors, which were fairly important. :p

Mephisto20021980

Sep 28, 2017
Isn't this the file? 600 something MB? Extracted it and got the rar file shown above. I am new and I am sure I am missing something. Thanks for your efforts in making games and responding here.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Isn't this the file? 600 something MB? Extracted it and got the rar file shown above. I am new and I am sure I am missing something. Thanks for your efforts in making games and responding here.
It is, but you're saying you have 0.0.1.6, so I am assuming you downloaded a couple of hours ago. :p

If this is not possible for you, then I recommend you download 0.0.1.7 (Which I recommend anyway). Something might have gone wrong.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
The door works! Thank you for being abel to skip on spacebar does wonders. So does the potion.

However, I do get stuck on the 3rd bath scene with Leana, after I chose "relax a bit longer" and "Hi...". The only promt I'm gettig is "Press "x" to hide UI" I am missing something, should I click somewhere?

Not a major thing, but when you introduce yourself to Leana on the second day in the dialog option your name is the default regardless of what you chose in the beginning. Just a nitpick.

This just might be an issue on my side but to get the menu and inventory I have to spam escape+F1+F2 to get the screens to stay up more than 1 second, not sure what causes this.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
The door works! Thank you for being abel to skip on spacebar does wonders. So does the potion.

However, I do get stuck on the 3rd bath scene with Leana, after I chose "relax a bit longer" and "Hi...". The only promt I'm gettig is "Press "x" to hide UI" I am missing something, should I click somewhere?

Not a major thing, but when you introduce yourself to Leana on the second day in the dialog option your name is the default regardless of what you chose in the beginning. Just a nitpick.

This just might be an issue on my side but to get the menu and inventory I have to spam escape+F1+F2 to get the screens to stay up more than 1 second, not sure what causes this.
Ahhhh so that's the bathscene you meant. Thanks for mentioning the text, that actually helps immensely.. let's me know where to look. :p

I'll try to replicate the issue in regards to the inventory thing.. Can't say I've ran into that so far.
Do you have any information as what might have lead to that? Does this happen right away after you've started the game? Does it behave the same when you press escape then click the GUI manually to open the inventory?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote