Should I share public patreon as new posts in here?

• Total voters

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I am so excited for the next release, but what happend to that certain release? Did something happen to the developer?
Mistakes were made; never should have said 1-2 days. hahah
Immediately started running into a couple of issues after. But I've been crunching quite a bit the last couple of days trying to get it ready =)

Edit: 0.0.2 within 24 hours from now.

Last edited:

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Mystikos you can update the download links by yourself, but if you want to add some information, you can always ask any uploader or mod to do that. Thankyou

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Okey, time for the bug report :p

Some items have super weird textures, almost like they're a haze/mirage. Some of them, the big tree, the blacksmiths hut thing, some carriages, the flowers outside the potion shop, the fountain a bridge in town. I think that's it. I'll re download the file and see if that was the issue.

When I went to sleep at my house the "sleeping" image did not go away and I had to force quit the game. This seems like a one time thing. When I tried again it worked fine. Maybe it's if I've done X amount of the quests?

When I try to talking to the huntress the screen just "quits" the dialog and recenters the screen. It seemed to work if I played for enough days and it said "minimum 5 days" for the dialog option, would be nice if this came up just greyed out.

Are there only 3 bathtub in the inn scenes? And after night 3 I can't sleep in the inn even if I have paid for the night, I can't bathe either. No difference before or after the bathroom spy scene.

Skärmbild 2021-05-29 143748.png

Last edited:

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Okey, time for the bug report :p

Some items have super weird textures, almost like they're a haze/mirage. Some of them, the big tree, the blacksmiths hut thing, some carriages, the flowers outside the potion shop, the fountain a bridge in town. I think that's it. I'll re download the file and see if that was the issue.

When I went to sleep at my house the "sleeping" image did not go away and I had to force quit the game. This seems like a one time thing. When I tried again it worked fine. Maybe it's if I've done X amount of the quests?

When I try to talking to the huntress the screen just "quits" the dialog and recenters the screen. It seemed to work if I played for enough days and it said "minimum 5 days" for the dialog option, would be nice if this came up just greyed out.

Are there only 3 bathtub in the inn scenes? And after night 3 I can't sleep in the inn even if I have paid for the night, I can't bathe either. No difference before or after the bathroom spy scene.

View attachment 1219254
In regards to the haze, set the model quality to "High" or "Ultra"; I had it at the top of my post as it was quite important info, but it looks like the uploader moved it into a spoiler :p
That thing is a billboard/impostor; the low/medium settings are currently replacing most of the lods with an impostor, causing the image you see.

Haven't been seen had the sleeping bug myself in all the tests I have done. Do you know what quests you were currently doing and what day you were at?

In regards to the huntress dialog, that was indeed what I had planned, looked like something went wrong. I'll take a look. haha

In regards to sleeping at the inn, did you happen to have a "SLEEP AT HOME" quest? That one turns off the ability to sleep at the inn for that day.

Thanks for the reports!

Edit: Moved it up again. No hate to the uploader, but it's important ^^

Last edited:

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Mystikos
plans for "futa protagonist"?
Current plan is having a futa as playable character for some missions during the story where you play as someone from a different perspective/time.

However, depending on how support/growth goes for the game, I plan to add a futa party member to the main squad, allowing you to switch between the futa/female character ingame and thus collect scenes for both during one playthrough. (And also giving different events depending on the character you're currently playing etc). This character would be unlocked at some point early in the story.

It's a lot of extra work and money I'll have to put into scenes etc, thus why I am only taking that step if it's realistically possible. Futa is my favourite genre, so I am definitely open to it though.

As for when it's added, I'll be honest; I can't tell you yet because it's too hard to estimate / guess. Don't want to make false promises.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
In regards to the haze, set the model quality to "High" or "Ultra"; I had it at the top of my post as it was quite important info, but it looks like the uploader moved it into a spoiler :p
That thing is a billboard/impostor; the low/medium settings are currently replacing most of the lods with an impostor, causing the image you see.

Haven't been seen had the sleeping bug myself in all the tests I have done. Do you know what quests you were currently doing and what day you were at?

In regards to the huntress dialog, that was indeed what I had planned, looked like something went wrong. I'll take a look. haha

In regards to sleeping at the inn, did you happen to have a "SLEEP AT HOME" quest? That one turns off the ability to sleep at the inn for that day.

Thanks for the reports!

Edit: Moved it up again. No hate to the uploader, but it's important ^^
Ah, I missed that part. Works now. Heh.

It's only happened once, so no idea. I had done all the first quests, so potion shop 2nd, talked to the people and tried to talk to the huntress.

Yes, and I slept at home and I could not sleep at the inn after that anyway.

I managed to find another bug, when I tried to look at the gallery I got the same as the sleep thing. So I get a dialog box but no exit and then soft locking the game.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Ohh okay, I think I know what's up. Will release a hotfix for that in a couple of days or so.
I haven't touched the gallery since 0.0.1 so I am not surprised there's a bug there. :LOL:

I believe you should still be able to progress if you click where your reply would generally be.

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
So i need "human lifeforce" for one of the quests and i don`t have any idea to where i can find it , does anyone know?

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
I have no idea what causes the inn not working after the "sleep at home" quest comes up.

Are there any more bath scenes with Leana? I also assume one of the new scences in 0.0.2 is the one with spying on her?

And are there anymore scenes with Alys after the towel removal, when I try to talk to her it's the same screen recenter thing.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I have no idea what causes the inn not working after the "sleep at home" quest comes up.

Are there any more bath scenes with Leana? I also assume one of the new scences in 0.0.2 is the one with spying on her?

And are there anymore scenes with Alys after the towel removal, when I try to talk to her it's the same screen recenter thing.
Is the sleep at home quest still there after you've slept at home? If so; will hotfix tomorrow. Gotta take a break today, only slept for 1 hour :sleep:

There are currently 5 adult scenes in the game. (Not counting variants)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bathscenes with leana escalate until she cums on the wall, but nothing more. Hence why I also generally dont count it as a sex scene

By the way, how's the performance for you compared to 0.0.1? ^^

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Is the sleep at home quest still there after you've slept at home? If so; will hotfix tomorrow. Gotta take a break today, only slept for 1 hour :sleep:

There are currently 5 adult scenes in the game. (Not counting variants)

The bathscenes with leana escalate until she cums on the wall, but nothing more. Hence why I also generally dont count it as a sex scene

By the way, how's the performance for you compared to 0.0.1? ^^
No it goes away, the screamer quest comes up before though, maybe it should?
But if I get the implication right, shouldn't the house be empty when you hear the scream?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Glad to hear the performance is good!
I eventually plan to add potions to enhance stats, including speed and a leveling/perk system where it could increase a little bit.

Will definitely post a hotfix for some of the issues you mentioned after I've slept. Many thanks for the reports.

Fishy12

Mar 16, 2019
I also do not get a trigger to the scene with Alys during the night with her lust at 100 or above, however, I see the text for the scene, but no pictures. The Scene that is supposed to trigger with Valerie and her Goblin, does not trigger when the goblin is present and going to cook with the husband. When talking to the husband about cooking, the screen flashes and northing happens. Also who is Gruma?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Made a list of things I'll have to fix. didn't expect to still run into so many if I am being honest. :cry:
Expect a hotfix tomorrow guys. Thanks for the reports. Also did some testing of my own and found a couple more things.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
I also do not get a trigger to the scene with Alys during the night with her lust at 100 or above, however, I see the text for the scene, but no pictures. The Scene that is supposed to trigger with Valerie and her Goblin, does not trigger when the goblin is present and going to cook with the husband. When talking to the husband about cooking, the screen flashes and northing happens. Also who is Gruma?

I think Gruma is the villager that you "clean" his house for a "strength potion", close to the mayor.

Made a list of things I'll have to fix. didn't expect to still run into so many if I am being honest. :cry:
Expect a hotfix tomorrow guys. Thanks for the reports. Also did some testing of my own and found a couple more things.
I honestly can't even imaging doing something like this, I think it's going well though. At least you are actually looking at the bugs.

Reactions: Mystikos

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Updated to 0.0.2.1! Should get rid of the most obvious bugs that were on 0.0.2 =)
And like slimehorse said; Grumas is the villager whose house you can "clean" after you've talked to Leana a couple of times.

Reactions: slimehorse
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote