Should I share public patreon as new posts in here?

• Total voters

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Game crashes and automatically closes upon loading into 'Main Game'.
I tried again on all 'low' settings, but crash persists.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Game crashes and automatically closes upon loading into 'Main Game'.
I tried again on all 'low' settings, but crash persists.
You're on windows 7, I assume?
Could you go to AppData\LocalLow\Mystiko Games\Lugdunia_ The Rift and send me the player.log?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Screenshot_10.png

Making progress with the first dungeon where you'll be able to kill enemies & obtain loot.
AI's will be fairly basic and will be improved in future updates, however I am glad to say that 0.0.3 will finally upgrade the game from a walking simulator to something I can at least call a game.

It will be the final offical public update, where 0.0.4 will be available to $10+ patrons. (I'll still remain active here)
For polls and more information, visit my .

Reactions: slimehorse

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
An map of the village indicating where are the points of interests would be nice and quests marks other than the big question mark, instead, make one that sticks with the NPCs that you need to talk to(like in Fallout 4 for example), the big heart indicating that there have an lewd scene is good tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystikos

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
The quest ''The Huntress'' is completable?
Also, it's possible to load a game or I need to start an new game every time?

Last edited:

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
The quest ''The Huntress'' is completable?
Also, it's possible to load a game or I need to start an new game every time?
It should be completable, yes.
I am working on save/load, but I still recommend starting a new game with every version until at least version 0.0.8 or so is out. This is mainly because I am adding a lot of systems/scripts and still working on creating a good start for the game.

I think that once I am around 0.0.8, I'll be where I want to be in regards to being able to add things chronologically, meaning adding content to where one could've been left off in the previous version compared to now where someone might have completed some things already that could mess up access to the new stuff.

Version 0.0.3 should come out on the 2nd of July. I will have a minimap in 0.0.4.

Reactions: Facilus

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
It should be completable, yes.
I am working on save/load, but I still recommend starting a new game with every version until at least version 0.0.8 or so is out. This is mainly because I am adding a lot of systems/scripts and still working on creating a good start for the game.

I think that once I am around 0.0.8, I'll be where I want to be in regards to being able to add things chronologically, meaning adding content to where one could've been left off in the previous version compared to now where someone might have completed some things already that could mess up access to the new stuff.

Version 0.0.3 should come out on the 2nd of July. I will have a minimap in 0.0.4.
So I believe it's bugged, the dialogue with her doesn't show up when the MC tries to, I'll try to play it again today to see if it happens again.
Also, how far we can go with the relationship with the redhead girl in the inn? After the MC talks to her in the inn's second floor and see 2 bath scenes, I wasn't able to talk or trigger any other event with her, and I believe that's a third event in the bath house with her, am I right?

Last edited:

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
So I believe it's bugged, the dialogue with her doesn't show up when the MC tries to, I'll try to play it again today to see if it happens again.
Also, how far we can go with the relationship with the redhead girl in the inn? After the MC talks to her in the inn's second floor and see 2 bath scenes, I wasn't able to talk or trigger any other event with her, and I believe that's a third event in the bath house with her, am I right?
What quest entry are you at with her?
Generally if things don't work, you're still missing some affection gained by the characters through conversation / doing things for them.

The easiest way to bring up affection with the huntress is by doing the steak mission twice, then after the bow practice and boar skinning is done, you can go with her to the bathhouse and increase affection with her there or you can give her a gift (Specific food you can buy from the diner)

Same goes for the redhead; Affection is a requirement, however so is Lust.
Every time you get groped during work, her lust will raise by 25. Reaching 100 will allow you to view a masturbation scene.
For the bathscenes, mainly affection is required.

I'm planning on eventually adding hints to the gallery for unseen scenes, which should help with this.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
What quest entry are you at with her?
Generally if things don't work, you're still missing some affection gained by the characters through conversation / doing things for them.

The easiest way to bring up affection with the huntress is by doing the steak mission twice, then after the bow practice and boar skinning is done, you can go with her to the bathhouse and increase affection with her there or you can give her a gift (Specific food you can buy from the diner)

Same goes for the redhead; Affection is a requirement, however so is Lust.
Every time you get groped during work, her lust will raise by 25. Reaching 100 will allow you to view a masturbation scene.
For the bathscenes, mainly affection is required.

I'm planning on eventually adding hints to the gallery for unseen scenes, which should help with this.
Thanks for the info, and yes please, some hints would help a lot.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Welp, this time 2 quests happened to be buged AFAICT.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suppose The Huntress quest buged again, I've tried to talk with the huntress and the dialog doesn't show up. And a new one appeared in The Potion Store quest, I believe that what caused the quest to bug in this one is because I bought the cum before these materials were requested by de potion shop owner, dunno.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Ok i've done another run, the potion store's quest was really buged because I bought the cum before and not after the potion shop owner requested, the huntress you need to wait 5 days before to talk with her, the warning that pops up about this should be showed before and not after you talked with her into fith day.
Also, there's a softlock when the MC takes a peek in the redhead masturbating in the inn's bathroom, after this scene the redhead doesn't return to the inn's balcony and if the MC accepts the daily quest to work in the inn, the game locks you in because you doesn't talked with everyone that requests some dish since the redhead vanished into bathroom's limbo :KEK:.
Also², it's a shame that the scene with the huntress in the bath house still doesn't ended up with a good blowjob, hope it does in a near future.
Anyways, good job until here, the game has so much potential, hope you're in the mood to continue this work, godspeed, buddy.
Also³, would be nice if in the cooking lessons the teacher took some ''little advantage'' over the MC, could be because he's jealous of his spouse spending too much time with that goblin, after all, who knows what that two do when no one is looking, am I right? :BootyTime:

PS:
Would be nice if the MC could drink some horse cum directly from the source, hint hint. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: slimehorse

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Ok i've done another run, the potion store's quest was really buged because I bought the cum before and not after the potion shop owner requested, the huntress you need to wait 5 days before to talk with her, the warning that pops up about this should be showed before and not after you talked with her into fith day.
Also, there's a softlock when the MC takes a peek in the redhead masturbating in the inn's bathroom, after this scene the redhead doesn't return to the inn's balcony and if the MC accepts the daily quest to work in the inn, the game locks you in because you doesn't talked with everyone that requests some dish since the redhead vanished into bathroom's limbo :KEK:.
Also², it's a shame that the scene with the huntress in the bath house still doesn't ended up with a good blowjob, hope it does in a near future.
Anyways, good job until here, the game has so much potential, hope you're in the mood to continue this work, godspeed, buddy.
Also³, would be nice if in the cooking lessons the teacher took some ''little advantage'' over the MC, could be because he's jealous of his spouse spending too much time with that goblin, after all, who knows what that two do when no one is looking, am I right? :BootyTime:

PS:
Would be nice if the MC could drink some horse cum directly from the source, hint hint. ;)
Weird, the potion store quest really shouldn't be bugged for that reason as the only thing it does is check whether you have the items in your inventory as a way to see if you've done the quest. :unsure: I'll test it out after I've released 0.0.3 then hotfix it in 0.0.3.1.

The huntress and having to wait is indeed true, forgot I hadn't added the fact that it tells you in 0.0.2.1 yet, but someone did indeed mention this before so I added it in 0.0.3 already :p.

Thanks for the redhead in limbo bug report, will definitely fix asap. haha
And who said the huntress + blowjob in bathhouse doesn't already exist? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bathhouse scenes advance based on affection; enjoy Alys's cooking to increase her affection, accept her dick for affection and give her gifts for affection are basically the best ways to increase them :p

As for cooking with the Dimitri, I was planning on him be the innocent one for now and then give you the ability of being able to tell him the truth in a future update. Cheers. Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

• Red Heart

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
And who said the huntress + blowjob in bathhouse doesn't already exist? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bathhouse scenes advance based on affection; enjoy Alys's cooking to increase her affection, accept her dick for affection and give her gifts for affection are basically the best ways to increase them :p
Oh I see, so I desn't advanced enought in her path, good to know.

As for cooking with the Dimitri, I was planning on him be the innocent one for now and then give you the ability of being able to tell him the truth in a future update. Cheers. Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.
This is a even better scenario, eagering to see that happens.

BTW, would be pretty nice of you if that anti-stuck potions could cost some good coins to sell, like 10 or more coins, this would turn multiple runs more easily to do, at least at this development phase of course.

Last edited:

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Oh I see, so I desn't advanced enought in her path, good to know.

This is a even better scenario, eagering to see that happens.

BTW, would be pretty nice of you if that anti-stuck potions could cost some good coins to sell, like 10 or more coins, this would turn multiple runs more easily to do, at least at this development phase of course.
Upcoming versions are going to have more loot / things you can sell for extra dosh for that purpose. I didn't want to make it too easy to allow the anti-stuck potions to do it :p

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Ok i've done another run, the potion store's quest was really buged because I bought the cum before and not after the potion shop owner requested
I see now why you were having an issue; it's not because you bought it before the potion store owner requested, it was because you bought more than one. hahaha

Apparently I had a check that only worked if you had one jar instead of one or greater.. oops :HideThePain:
Thanks for the reports haha

• Wow
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote