Should I share public patreon as new posts in here?

• Total voters

Bewe

Jun 6, 2020
Could you send me the file I mentioned in my DM? I should be able to figure out the issue from there.
I believe a different terrain gets streamed in past that point; you might be having trouble loading it.

Edit: Also the crash log in AppData\Local\Temp\Mystiko Games\Lugdunia_ The Rift\Crashes\(dated folder) please
I feel a bit silly for having to admit this but I have no idea how to do that. Just made the switch to pc gaming recently

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
Wait, have you had a bathscene with her before that? Or is this going to be your first bathscene.
first one as far as i can tell. how is the progression supposed to go? i only have the option to go to the bathhouse with her after the bow training when she's skinning the boar

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
That's fine. Generally the appdata folder is hidden. You should be able to find it in C:/Users/Appdata, but you'll have to make sure you can view hidden folders first.

As to how to do that... I recommend googling that :p
Do you know your PC's specs?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
first one as far as i can tell. how is the progression supposed to go? i only have the option to go to the bathhouse with her after the bow training when she's skinning the boar

Okay, I'll admit, you're not supposed to have that much affection for the first scene as I figured I'd make progress through affection.

However, you've shown me the error of my ways; I'll rework how it works :KEK:
Hotfix in 1-2 days :p Surprised no one else mentioned it in 0.0.2. hahah
It's one of those things that I don't really notice as developer because I know precisely how it works. haha
Sorry for the bugs, but thanks for the reports.

Bewe

Jun 6, 2020
That's fine. Generally the appdata folder is hidden. You should be able to find it in C:/Users/Appdata, but you'll have to make sure you can view hidden folders first.

As to how to do that... I recommend googling that :p
Do you know your PC's specs?
I only know that I have a 980ti graphics card whatever that means. Anywho I realized that for some reason when I extracted the game files, that a folder extracted outside of the main game folder. I added it back and it's working just fine now.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I only know that I have a 980ti graphics card whatever that means. Anywho I realized that for some reason when I extracted the game files, that a folder extracted outside of the main game folder. I added it back and it's working just fine now.
Phew. Glad it works!
Although you did help me find another bug.. :oops: So thanks regardless.
Hope you enjoy it!

Reactions: Bewe

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I really like the style you are going for the game, looks really good.

A couple questions, what kind of NTR you plan to add? When you add it, will it be optional?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I really like the style you are going for the game, looks really good.

A couple questions, what kind of NTR you plan to add? When you add it, will it be optional?
Some towns will be able to get corrupted, causing scenes with civilians and those of another race/town.
You'll be able to see some NPC's lives get destroyed as a goblin fucks their wife behind their back for example.

As for members in your group, I was going for something a bit Roundscape Adorevia-Esque where your group can basically have sex scenes together or with other people, which some people view as cheating/NTR I suppose even though you're not technically in a relationship. :unsure:

As for getting NTR'd, I plan on adding a warning whenever you can recruit a new member to your group along the lines of "Warning: This character creates an high amount of NTR content", together with their unique possibilities. E.g. "Impregnation, Romance" so you can decide yes or no.. although I'd also like to introduce NTR when you're basically neglecting one of your groupmembers for example, causing them to be unhappy with you, regardless of the character.

However, I only think of NTR when we're talking about a few characters you can truly "romance". I'll introduce a few of those, some of which will stay in their towns. Romance characters will only have sex with you; unless they have the NTR warning or unless you're neglecting them / doing things to make them unhappy.

Hope that answers your question.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I really appreciate how on top of everything you are
Feel free to appreciate me by being a patron. :BootyTime: (Somewhat tongue-in-cheek of course :p)
Jokes aside, I'll hope you guys keep enjoying the game. I'll make sure that every update makes it better. haha

Reactions: Bewe and Facilus

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Equip, hold left mouse button (charge up), let go.
You can also aim using the right mouse button.

Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
I finished the potion shop questline but other than that nothing else seems to be working. The huntress just tells me to go away and the speech option are white and i cant click on them, after talking to the redhead the innkeeper doesn't have any rooms and going to the gobbo cave instantly crashes the game.

I have restarted multiple times seeing if one of the quest breaks another but no luck so far.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
The white text of the huntress tells you that you can talk to her after day 5, the innkeeper tells you to come back after a couple days as well. They work perfectly fine.

Gobbo cave I fixed, there was a cache error. Hotfix for it comes out tomorrow.

Reactions: Facilus

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
another question about scenes, but how does the bathing scene work in the inn? i seem to only be able to activate it on the first night i am able to stay at the inn after starting the quest with the adventurer girl, but she never actually does anything besides look and then leave

also, for the huntress's scene, the first bathhouse event still just gives me a black screen and then nothing. i'm testing it with minimum affection

i also found another bug. if you have your mom go to the bar on the date, she never disappears from your house after the event bringing you to sleep at the inn

it would be nice to have a very precise scene guide if the requirements are so specific, or to just make the scene conditions more inexact. also, for the future, it might be better not to have so many rigid triggers for things. for instance, it is very easy for me to never hit the tutorial zone outside the house

however, after playing through the game a few times, i've got a pretty good route worked out with the anti-stuck potions :LUL:

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
or to just make the scene conditions more inexact. also, for the future, it might be better not to have so many rigid triggers for things. for instance, it is very easy for me to never hit the tutorial zone outside the house
Hey, working on this as we speak :KEK:
It won't be a lot better until 0.0.4, but I think there should already be a huge improvement tomorrow.
I'd honestly say wait till then :p

I'll do a bit more intensive bug testing surrounding the huntress scenes as well; I really want to make sure nearly everything is in order when the update drops.
At this point 0.0.3 was as buggy as cyberpunk release. haha

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote