Should I share public patreon as new posts in here?

• Total voters

Sonyasiraja

Feb 13, 2020
Weird, I am sure I tested the bow a sufficient amount of times for it to be working properly.
Another thing after skinning the boar with alys and going to bathhouse and talking to alys, there is no h-scene triggering. Also there is love sign over her house but there is nothing happening. How to trigger the scene with alys?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Another thing after skinning the boar with alys and going to bathhouse and talking to alys, there is no h-scene triggering. Also there is love sign over her house but there is nothing happening. How to trigger the scene with alys?
Alys is indeed having a couple of issues; I am working on a fix for basically most if not all the issues that are currently in the game. The hotfix should be out tomorrow. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
It's just a little thing but this bumo purse is buged? Because MC can't interact with it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Isn't possible to collect it since the last version, so I dunno if it'll be part of some future content or is just buged.

It's located in this house:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I doesn't had the opportunity to go through all the new things since the Goblin's cave spitted me out of the game with a ctd, I think he doesn't wanted me peeking around while he's having some fun with that blond beauty housewife. :KEK:
I'll try again today, always remembering to stay away from that cave tho.:HideThePain:

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Do you have plans to add incestuous relations on this game? Because that momment when the MC and her mom sleeps in the inn really can evolve into something...since her mom is alone...she must be crawling into walls in the need of ''some atenttion'' :sneaky:.

Besides the other bugs that the others already mentioned and that you're already working into, there's an visual bug when you interact with chests, the message ''press F to interact'' has a very likely chance to stuck in the screen, and it doesn't go away pressing esc or some other command, I managed to make it disapear by talking with other chest, but when I looked into a chest that I've already opened the message appeared again.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Do you have plans to add incestuous relations on this game? Because that momment when the MC and her mom sleeps in the inn really can evolve into something...since her mom is alone...she must be crawling into walls in the need of ''some atenttion'' :sneaky:.

Besides the other bugs that the others already mentioned and that you're already working into, there's an visual bug when you interact with chests, the message ''press F to interact'' has a very likely chance to stuck in the screen, and it doesn't go away pressing esc or some other command, I managed to make it disapear by talking with other chest, but when I looked into a chest that I've already opened the message appeared again.
Thanks for the reports, will look into them!
I already thought I fixed the chest, I probably only applied the fix to one of them (most likely the one next to the potion store :HideThePain:)

As for the incest; I'd have to say probably not, as Patreon will probably fuck me in the ass if I do. :cry:
However, when the futa protag eventually gets worked on, she won't be family...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Facilus

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Thanks for the reports, will look into them!
I already thought I fixed the chest, I probably only applied the fix to one of them (most likely the one next to the potion store :HideThePain:)

As for the incest; I'd have to say probably not, as Patreon will probably fuck me in the ass if I do. :cry:
However, when the futa protag eventually gets worked on, she won't be family...
Well, you could use the same alternative that Siren's Domain(The dev of Town of Passion, this 3rd game from left to right on my signatures), he let the player name the character and define what kind of relation the character have with MC, by doing this he easily avoids Patreon's shitty politics, and as a bonus, give players the opportunity to make different kinds of roleplays.

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Hmm. I'll think about it, although I'd say the chances are fairly low considering I like having a mom character in the story and fem PC + her not being blood related wouldn't make a lot of sense in some parts of the story..

If I do add it though, it will definitely be later down the line when the project is already quite a bit less rough around the edges. haha
Until then, I hope civilians, the futa protag and members in your group can satisfy both you(the player) and the mom. :BootyTime:

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Uploaded 0.0.3.2
I'd give a list of all the fixes, but the list would be too long. :KEK::HideThePain:
I am working on a radar for 0.0.4, which is what you can see in the top right of your screen, which is very WIP.

Known issues:
Speed potion doesn't get consumed
Some civilians still need their animators fixed

I made sure to fix the important stuff first.
Alys scenes are actually available now, you can go into the cave and back etc.
Cheers. Going to bed now as it's 5AM :p

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
thought you could get us with the tutorial zone being moved to the front door? luckily for me, i can just use the anti-stuck potion as my only means of exiting the house and never see that popup :WeSmart:

all the scenes seem to be more properly working (as far as i can tell). small gripe is that, if you click max while buying from a merchant, it goes based on your money and doesn't take into account how many items the vendor has. also, the money only goes to 3 digits, and it wraps if you have a value that would be 4 digits

edit: upon further testing, i seem to get stuck at the second bath scene with alys now and cannot progress further

Last edited:

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
All the animals disappeared from the map in my run, anyone else had this problem?

Reactions: sonolfal

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
another question about scenes, but how does the bathing scene work in the inn? i seem to only be able to activate it on the first night i am able to stay at the inn after starting the quest with the adventurer girl, but she never actually does anything besides look and then leave...
I got 2 bath events with the adventurer to trigger, but then I had the mandatory 'SLEEP AT HOME' quest pop up, and I now have a permanent heart in the inn's bathtub that I can't interact with, even if I re-rent the room. Is there some sort of stat threshold I'm not at for the next scene, or is this a bug?

Edit:
I also just tried to load my save to mess around with this some more, and it's gone. Didn't see a load option in the menu, and starting a new game overrode all the save slots.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonolfal

sonolfal

Jul 8, 2017
I also had all the animals disappear on me, they were there the previous patch so I guess something happened. Other bugs I found was one of the diner shopkeepers being crouched under her counter and while I was able to enter the gobbo cave without it crashing this time, when I exited it crashed.

In addition to those a couple from the previous patch were still there like not being able to train with Damari after doing that first training session. I believe the potion chest bug where the press f to interact was stuck on your screen was successfully fixed or I just managed to to trigger it this time.

And while I'm not certain this is a bug, the diner wouldn't really restock its menu in this patch, I don't remember clearly but I thought it did last patch. I couldn't get enough gifts for Alys to get her second bathtub scene before she left because of it.

I'm really excited about how this game will turn out, the art is lovely and the fetishes are some of my favorite. I am worried however, that with this massive open world game you're planning there are going to be so many bugs that it's nigh unplayable, which would be a huge shame because it has a lot of potential.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Hey guys!
Using the same version as you guys, and I can confirm animals have not disappeared. I just tested them ingame and they're still there.
I do have to edit their textures a bit (specifically foxes), but they're definitely ingame.
But 0.0.4 will have different spawners that'll work more efficiently either way. Screenshot_57.png

I'm working on the save system; which was already stated to be meant to be working in 0.0.4 not necessarily in this version :p

I got 2 bath events with the adventurer to trigger, but then I had the mandatory 'SLEEP AT HOME' quest pop up, and I now have a permanent heart in the inn's bathtub that I can't interact with, even if I re-rent the room. Is there some sort of stat threshold I'm not at for the next scene, or is this a bug?
The heart does indeed not go away (needs fix), but you need affection for this.
Unlike the Alys scenes in 0.0.3/0.0.3.1, these do not have an upper limit so they don't have the issues that Alys's scenes did.
I've tested these and they work.

I found was one of the diner shopkeepers being crouched under her counter
Animator issue that I stated I still need to fix

Potion chest F to interact was indeed fixed.

Diner never restocked (yet), but it gained fluffy pancakes from importing goods @ town's chief.

I am worried however, that with this massive open world game you're planning there are going to be so many bugs that it's nigh unplayable, which would be a huge shame because it has a lot of potential.
Although I do understand your concerns, please keep in mind that the patreon only gave around 40 bucks a month and even less before at the launch of 0.0.3. This means that I cannot spend my time solely on this game (40 hrs a week). And still need to work/ do other things for the most part.

Most of the time that I do have, is going towards adding new systems and adding new content.
Sometimes I can only work 1-2 days a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Needless to say, I am proud of myself in regards to how much I add (not to stroke my own ego :p but... sort of hahah), but yes this is at the cost of some bug testing. Also the fact that I force myself to release at certain dates regardless does not help with this.

Would I actually have more time, a PC that doesn't take an hour each time I try to build my game to do live build testing (Many bugs that happen in a build, do not happen in the Unity editor so I actually have to build my game before I try, e.g. the cave crashing) etc, I am confident there will be way less bugs per release. And even if it there are some, I'll do my best to hotfix them as much as I can.

I hope you'll understand.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I initially planned for every 0.0.5 (5 updates, made a couple of posts about it when I started out on patreon), I'll do a performance + bugtesting update where not much content gets added.
Of course this eventually worked out differently than planned, but it's still what I somewhat plan on doing to some extent.

Last edited:

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
and while I was able to enter the gobbo cave without it crashing this time, when I exited it crashed.
I cannot confirm this happening to me in the build; it works fine for me.
I was already fairly confused about it as I was certain I tested this.
Could you send me your player.log in AppData\LocalLow\Mystiko Games\Lugdunia_ The Rift
and crash log in AppData\Local\Temp\Mystiko Games\Lugdunia_ The Rift\Crashes\ after the crash happens?
Thanks in advance.

Facilus

Donor
Nov 2, 2020
I cannot confirm this happening to me in the build; it works fine for me.
I was already fairly confused about it as I was certain I tested this.
Could you send me your player.log in AppData\LocalLow\Mystiko Games\Lugdunia_ The Rift
and crash log in AppData\Local\Temp\Mystiko Games\Lugdunia_ The Rift\Crashes\ after the crash happens?
Thanks in advance.
Here it is, I have experienced this crash while I was exiting the cave too, the Goblins there are immortals, so I runned away. :HideThePain:

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Mystikos
i just started playing
& the MC isn't a futa...
do i switch to one from intro options?
potion to take as i play?
by a quest?
if i take it later .. will i miss some futa scenes? as i did it as female?
how can i switch the MC into a futa as early as possible?
Hey, futa protag will be worked on as soon as I have enough support to actually be able to pay for ~2 CG for both female and futa each month.

Either that, OR a little bit later in development, but it's definitely planned regardless.
As for how the futa protag will come into play, it will be a character you meet in a main quest while playing as female protag, after doing said quest you'll be able to switch between the two.

As for right now/soon, I want to add a futa potion for a couple of scenes in a near update.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote