Should I share public patreon as new posts in here?

• Total voters

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Just a heads-up. 0.0.3 is out folks!
Already updated the thread yesterday. I'll ask if a moderator/uploader could add more mirrors/ push the update =) Cheers

Reactions: Facilus

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
I have to say this any Futa game that doesn't have Anal is missing something why only the norm?
What do you mean?
Also most content, including anal is still fairly limited unfortunately. :p But all of them definitely have quite some attention. Not a fan of anal IRL but in art it's good. haha

PS: Guys I made a twitter, I am somewhat new when it comes to social media, but feel free to follow me there. haha

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: 9inchz and Facilus

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Guys, does anyone have a 100% save, if there is, please throw it off.
Sorry to destroy your hopes like this, but the game is in a very early stage there isn't that much content yet so I haven't really put much effort into making a working gallery yet, nor is the saving system entirely complete yet. :p
You technically can save and I am sure inventory etc gets saved now, but I don't think the terrain itself loads correctly yet.. That's 0.0.4 stuff haha

Reactions: 9inchz

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Sorry to destroy your hopes like this, but the game is in a very early stage there isn't that much content yet so I haven't really put much effort into making a working gallery yet, nor is the saving system entirely complete yet. :p
You technically can save and I am sure inventory etc gets saved now, but I don't think the terrain itself loads correctly yet.. That's 0.0.4 stuff haha
What about a link to a folder with all the pictures in then? Might as well ask, I did a couple of quests, saved and when I tried loading i fell through the floor. So seeing the pictures might be the next best thing to having to restart.

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
What about a link to a folder with all the pictures in then? Might as well ask, I did a couple of quests, saved and when I tried loading i fell through the floor. So seeing the pictures might be the next best thing to having to restart.
Yeah I figured that'd happen when trying to load a save. I'll fix that for 0.0.4.
In regards to a folder with all the scenes, I'd be in support if a player would make and keep updating one for free.. However, I plan to add such a thing with all the HD images as a patron reward when the saving system is fixed (next update). Whether a patron wants to share it for free with other people after that, is fine with me.

i hope it will be a good game
I'm working hard, so I hope people will enjoy it and think it's a good game too :p

Reactions: 9inchz

MarinaAce

Oct 10, 2020
Yeah I figured that'd happen when trying to load a save. I'll fix that for 0.0.4.
In regards to a folder with all the scenes, I'd be in support if a player would make and keep updating one for free.. However, I plan to add such a thing with all the HD images as a patron reward when the saving system is fixed (next update). Whether a patron wants to share it for free with other people after that, is fine with me.

I'm working hard, so I hope people will enjoy it and think it's a good game too :p
Hmm... interesting, I would also be keeping an eye on your game, and once I finished a bit of work I will hump and ride along the bandwagon as well. May you have the greatest of luck on your endeavor and go even further beyond >w<

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystikos

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
Thanks for the update, at night I'll play it.

I think I'll start to do speedruns of this game :KEK:

Reactions: Mystikos

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Thanks for the update, at night I'll play it.

I think I'll start to do speedruns of this game :KEK:
100% speedrun? :sneaky:
Good luck, especially since the start is kinda vague still (Want to work on a clear into on 0.0.4 and 0.0.5), so I hope you find everything :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Facilus

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
how do you actually initiate the scenes with alys? i go to the bathhouse and i can't interact with anything. i can press f on her, but it doesn't seem to do anything

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
how do you actually initiate the scenes with alys? i go to the bathhouse and i can't interact with anything. i can press f on her, but it doesn't seem to do anything
Yikes. I see I broke something in the latest update causing her to only go into the bath with you if you have LESS than 5 affection. :HideThePain:

Sorry, will hotfix. Expect it to be out tomorrow. (since it's already fairly late over here)
Edit: Or actually, I can do it super quick.

Game is building.
For the next hotfix I'll take a couple of days, but yeah this one basically removes access from some steamy scenes. So I'll do it now :p

manscout

Jun 13, 2018

I'm not very experienced with extracting unity assets so I will not make any promises of trying to maintain this for future releases, but I figured it was worth making the art available while the game is still going through its buggy phase.

Bewe

Jun 6, 2020
Not sure if this has been reported yet but the game crashes anytime I leave the village

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
Not sure if this has been reported yet but the game crashes anytime I leave the village
I can't say I am aware of this one, nor have I encountered it myself during global testing.
Is there a specific location? Could you may make a screenshot of it? Also, could you send me your player.log in appdata/LocalLow/MystikoGames/Lugdunia_ The rift?

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
The road just past the trading post trying to catch rabbits for that quest
Could you send me the file I mentioned in my DM? I should be able to figure out the issue from there.
I believe a different terrain gets streamed in past that point; you might be having trouble loading it.

Edit: Also the crash log in AppData\Local\Temp\Mystiko Games\Lugdunia_ The Rift\Crashes\(dated folder) please

Last edited:

cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
how is the bath with alys supposed to trigger? i may be missing something, but she just tells me she paid for the bath already, and then i click yes. afterwards, she disappears and nothing happens. i have 12 affection with her currently

Mystikos

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2019
how is the bath with alys supposed to trigger? i may be missing something, but she just tells me she paid for the bath already, and then i click yes. afterwards, she disappears and nothing happens. i have 12 affection with her currently
Wait, have you had a bathscene with her before that? Or is this going to be your first bathscene.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote