Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
:FeelsBadMan:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A man's garbage is another man's treasure :p
I see nothing wrong with the mom and sis. Sure they might not be AS gorgeous as the girls you work with in the company, but they're still gorgeous in their own right, they're far from ugly =o

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Luke's Way [v0.05] [Evil User] - Original Size: (748MB)

Squashed Download - PC (103MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it's only fair if you make a version that is larger too. Maybe throw a couple movies in there or something. :winkytongue:

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
Okay guys ... this is really a matter of taste.
So.. there will be no incest for me in this game ..x'D

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
my one gripe with this game is hat it has choices that dont actually affect anything and every is the same regardless of choice

artichoke1979

Aug 18, 2018
Short update but still good. But... There was something strange about the MC's mother in the café where we first meet her with Michelle. She reminded me of someone.

Now I know who... Him.
images_q=tbn%3AANd9GcRJyrby0wmiTSHqtzok3Yn0MsKh4n6CD1EBzPfKrghJASMtSRWx.jpg

Reactions: derof

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the ashen haired gal that appeared in this update is scary as hell..she looks like she has 2-3 too many cosmetic surgeries and Dr Nick is who performed them....i like this game..its a mindless fuckfest with some story hidden in there somewhere..but she made my face stick in a cringe..LOL...so...you know she's going to have to die mysteriously..sorry..its true....Dev..time to add noir elements into your game and kill off the ugly...HAHAHAAAAA

Reactions: Canto Forte

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
The mom looks like someone crossed Zira from the original "Planet of the Apes" movies with Skeletor from "He-Man" and dipped her repeatedly in a big vat of bleach... She's not just a late Halloween gag, is she? <fingers crossed> :confounded:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Rachel comes from a poor background, she said she needed a quick buck. If you guys think I will let her look ugly like this ;) You didn't paid enough attention. She and Krysten will become more sexy in every new version.

Just a hint: Michelle's body look good for a girl old like her, knowing that Rachel and Krysten are important to MC. She will do something.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Definitly, this story make me smile! I hope nothing (too) bad will happen.
One of the only story that i replay from scratch eatch time, because of that :).

Continue like that (and great rendering by the way !)
Thanks!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@TheImage
A better overview for the op:

Luke's Way is a story about Luke who moved into a new city searching for a better job and a better life. He manages to find a job that will change his life in a company called L.P.. On his first day at work, he is invited to a welcoming party which turns out to be a massive orgy. After only a few days, his boss admits that she liked Luke from the first time she saw him and they start a romantic relationship. She offers him a bigger role at her company and a free pass for fun with other girls.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
@TheImage
A better overview for the op:

Luke's Way is a story about Luke who moved into a new city searching for a better job and a better life. He manages to find a job that will change his life in a company called L.P.. On his first day at work, he is invited to a welcoming party which turns out to be a massive orgy. After only a few days, his boss admits that she liked Luke from the first time she saw him and they start a romantic relationship. She offers him a bigger role at her company and a free pass for fun with other girls.
It looks better!
Thank you

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes