ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
will there ever come a time to actually select one woman?..or is it straight harem route all the way do not pass go do not collect 200$? :p

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
That option will play role in the future updates... For example (and this is not a spoiler): Carrie might tell Michelle that they had sex in Luke's office and Michelle might get angry... or Carrie will accidently slip that she is not anal virgin anymore and Michelle will find out that they fucked in the office... or Maybe she already knows because of the camera surveilance...
i'm sorry for asking but what if MC is Michelle path?
i'm hoked so i needed to ask

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I don't notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, tell someone who gives a shit...

Luke's Way [v0.04] [Evil User] - Original Size: (611MB)

Squashed Download Win (92MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you reupload the squashed version ? The Mega link is deader than dead... :(

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
changelog?
i haven't problem with the english, mine is worst.:oops:
I like the renders, and the mc wasnt an teen-asshole, with a trunk in the middle of his legs

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
will there ever come a time to actually select one woman?..or is it straight harem route all the way do not pass go do not collect 200$? :p
It is more like straight harem route mostly but it you don't follow routes you might miss some action...
For example: In v0.01 if you didn't follow the Carrie's route, you won't have fun with her at the end of that day and in v0.02 she can't join in the threesome fun with Morena.
What matters is that following one rout will never cause problem with different route, you would not need to replay the game if you want to see everything

Reactions: gartal

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
changelog?
i haven't problem with the english, mine is worst.:oops:
I like the renders, and the mc wasnt an teen-asshole, with a trunk in the middle of his legs
v0.01 Introducing Carrie and Michelle, possible sex scene with Carrie
v0.02 Introducing Morena, Ella, Desiree, Beth, Melissa, Kim, Jeanette. Lesbian scene between Carrie and Jeanett, lesbian scene between Ella and Beth, Sex with Morena (possible threesome with Carrie)
v0.03 No new character. Michelle shows some romantic weird feeling towards MC. Handjob with Jeanette
v0.04 Introducing Krysten. Sex scene with Carrie (possible anal scene), starting of a weird romantic relationship with Michelle, sex scene with Michelle

If you can consider this as a changelog :p

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Just started this. Weird kink, though: I never heard of "brain fucking". "I can see in your eyes that you want to fuck his brains." "Not as much as I want to fuck your brains." Sounds very messy, right? (The proper phrase is "fuck his brains out" or "fuck your brains out". Without the "out" it doesn't work.

OK, the game's a bit flaky but not bad. The renders are really good but the faces all seem a bit off - when Michelle goes to kiss him in her office she looks like an alien about to eat his face! The Engrish isn't as bad as many of these games, 'though it's still pretty painful at times. I'll definitely keep an eye on this.

Fairchy

Mar 15, 2018
Hey
If This is you’re first VN i think you are doing an hella of a job!
Renders are great!

Keep it up:angel:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Good update like the intro to the new girls in your life and btw what happen to her face was good before screenshot0001.png

Reactions: asd33asd33

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Michelle was at the top of my sights the first moment I saw her, at one point I was wondering if she was going to hold on to her "no sex" rule forever, and then she wanted a proper kiss from MC and I just knew where things would go, haha, but she was my ultimate goal all along as far as the ladies go, I mean, damn she look GOOD! I wonder if it's possible to play in a way that MC would be "Michelle only", unless she asks/needs MC to bang a girl to seal a deal or something, haha. It's cool that she's okay with MC sleeping around with the girls, but I think I'd like it better if she wanted MC all for herself, or maybe later in the story she really would like MC to settle down with her, I'd like that personally :)
But having that said, my second favorite girl is the redhead, Beth, she's also yummy as hell, haha :p
Also the girl with short hair, mmmm, yes I like her a lot too, they're my top 3 :p

At first at the beginning I thought this was some sort of a scheme to get the MC join the "family", something he'd regret later in the story, and that certainly is still a possibility, but right now I'm a bit more at ease and just enjoying the ride :p

@EvilUser You've done a good job so far, I like this VN, keep it up! :)

Reactions: Fairchy

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Michelle was at the top of my sights the first moment I saw her, at one point I was wondering if she was going to hold on to her "no sex" rule forever, and then she wanted a proper kiss from MC and I just knew where things would go, haha, but she was my ultimate goal all along as far as the ladies go, I mean, damn she look GOOD! I wonder if it's possible to play in a way that MC would be "Michelle only", unless she asks/needs MC to bang a girl to seal a deal or something, haha. It's cool that she's okay with MC sleeping around with the girls, but I think I'd like it better if she wanted MC all for herself, or maybe later in the story she really would like MC to settle down with her, I'd like that personally :)
But having that said, my second favorite girl is the redhead, Beth, she's also yummy as hell, haha :p
Also the girl with short hair, mmmm, yes I like her a lot too, they're my top 3 :p

At first at the beginning I thought this was some sort of a scheme to get the MC join the "family", something he'd regret later in the story, and that certainly is still a possibility, but right now I'm a bit more at ease and just enjoying the ride :p

@EvilUser You've done a good job so far, I like this VN, keep it up! :)
Wait till you see the other characters I have in mind :closedtongue:

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Wait till you see the other characters I have in mind :closedtongue:
Haha, well I'm looking forward to it, but it won't be easy to top Michelle :p
I don't even mind that she obviously has Botox in her lips, I love full lips and Michelle's aren't over-the-top as long as she keeps them where they are now, and she most definitely has a killer body too, and to top it all, I really like her personality :p Yeah, it's very hard to top Michelle, but Beth would be the second one in my sights, such a beautiful redhead :p

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
So what are the new changes? i dont see a changelog. I liked the initial build so i'd like to know if any new feature or content got added to the game. please?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
This is an enjoyable romp with an excellent variety of women to hopefully interact with.

I like the boss lady Michelle and how nice for the MC to bed her early, as in a lot of games nailing Mom – sorry the “Landlady” is 2 years or 20 updates away.

Also the really young one does at least look 20ish and has boobs that are more than fried eggs size.

The potential for the story line is also good as the ‘neighbour’ could be just that and Krysten has already been set up as an ex-girlfriend. I am not a great lover of the incest scenario, but if that’s your bag then the patch option is ok. The MILF can be a step-mother, or a non-blood relative Aunt who is or was married to an uncle quite easily.

Things I would like to see:

The MC could be a bit cleverer – there are signs of a brain early on when he is looking at the computer, but the suggestion is that he was hired for his work ability as well as his handsomeness.

This would help the story if he has to ‘work’ differently to bed the various girls. Would Michelle’s character be happy with arm candy?

The talk was of regular LP parties – so why not a celebratory one at the end of each month – with a reward for the winner. All the staff vote for the person who has done most for the company, and Michelle provides oral sex for the winner in front of all the staff! As it has probably been pussy licking, I would expect a conspiracy for a male to win next month.

If you are looking for an episodes system why not make Luke available Monday to Thursday nights to spend with a single girl – by drawing lots at the office party. As the LP rules dictate the girls don’t have to have sex, but it would be a way to get Luke acquainted with each of them, and attempt to bed them.

That also leaves Friday through to Sunday for all sorts of other events – the possibility of clients involvement has been mentioned and the developer has hinted at fresh characters there, and Michelle could also host threesomes or foursomes at her house.

I mean if Luke was smarter he might be able to suggest that if Michelle wants him to bed someone then maybe she (Michelle) should be there with him – Morena was a case in point as she might have been less nervous if Michelle had been on the bed as well – still there is always Melissa or even Jeanette when we find out why she blue-balled Luke.

And finally I think Michelle is gorgeous – those high cheek bones! BUT PLEASE do something about her nipples – Carrie, Morena, Jeanette, and even Melissa have good proper nipples, and yet the mature breasts of Michelle in the sex scenes hardly have a change of colour let alone a raised nipple.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is an enjoyable romp with an excellent variety of women to hopefully interact with.

I like the boss lady Michelle and how nice for the MC to bed her early, as in a lot of games nailing Mom – sorry the “Landlady” is 2 years or 20 updates away.

Also the really young one does at least look 20ish and has boobs that are more than fried eggs size.

The potential for the story line is also good as the ‘neighbour’ could be just that and Krysten has already been set up as an ex-girlfriend. I am not a great lover of the incest scenario, but if that’s your bag then the patch option is ok. The MILF can be a step-mother, or a non-blood relative Aunt who is or was married to an uncle quite easily.

Things I would like to see:

The MC could be a bit cleverer – there are signs of a brain early on when he is looking at the computer, but the suggestion is that he was hired for his work ability as well as his handsomeness.

This would help the story if he has to ‘work’ differently to bed the various girls. Would Michelle’s character be happy with arm candy?

The talk was of regular LP parties – so why not a celebratory one at the end of each month – with a reward for the winner. All the staff vote for the person who has done most for the company, and Michelle provides oral sex for the winner in front of all the staff! As it has probably been pussy licking, I would expect a conspiracy for a male to win next month.

If you are looking for an episodes system why not make Luke available Monday to Thursday nights to spend with a single girl – by drawing lots at the office party. As the LP rules dictate the girls don’t have to have sex, but it would be a way to get Luke acquainted with each of them, and attempt to bed them.

That also leaves Friday through to Sunday for all sorts of other events – the possibility of clients involvement has been mentioned and the developer has hinted at fresh characters there, and Michelle could also host threesomes or foursomes at her house.

I mean if Luke was smarter he might be able to suggest that if Michelle wants him to bed someone then maybe she (Michelle) should be there with him – Morena was a case in point as she might have been less nervous if Michelle had been on the bed as well – still there is always Melissa or even Jeanette when we find out why she blue-balled Luke.

And finally I think Michelle is gorgeous – those high cheek bones! BUT PLEASE do something about her nipples – Carrie, Morena, Jeanette, and even Melissa have good proper nipples, and yet the mature breasts of Michelle in the sex scenes hardly have a change of colour let alone a raised nipple.
I personally agree with just about everything you just said, especially with MC being a bit more smarter, and perhaps a bit more charming, that wouldn't hurt.
Personally I don't really agree with what you said about Michelle's nipples, I don't agree in the sense that such nipples really do exist, if anything, they could be a bit darker in coloration, right now you can just barely tell the difference because they are almost exactly the same tone of color as the skin, haha. But other than that, absolutely nothing wrong with her boobs shape, size or anything else :p
I think the pet name "babe" has already been over-used at this point, as soon as Michelle called MC a babe, they exchange that pet name constantly, the novelty wore off, there are plenty of other pet names to choose from, haha.
Story indeed can go to many places, personally I have this feeling that MC is being setup for something, I get this conspiracy feeling from the story, but I like conspiracy stuff, it's fun to solve things.

Personally my favorite women in the story is Michelle as the number 1, and then the redhead that came to visit after you slept with Michelle, haha.

You know, right now Michelle is okay with MC having "fun" with other girls as long as he doesn't forget to have fun with her too, but I actually hope that one day she'll want him to fully commit to her, well, that certainly should be one route because route, because with a woman like her, what more do you really need? Haha.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Keep up the good work Developer @EvilUser

I have a crush on Michelle. She is very attractive physically but also as a character. Nicely written.

It’s an interesting premise that will obviously be challenging to the MC who certainly will be throwing too many balls up in the air to juggle.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes