Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Keep up the good work Developer @EvilUser

I have a crush on Michelle. She is very attractive physically but also as a character. Nicely written.

It’s an interesting premise that will obviously be challenging to the MC who certainly will be throwing too many balls up in the air to juggle.
Yeah, Michelle is my favorite babe in the story too, I even like her cheek bones, kind of unique characteristic you don't see many female characters to have :p She could've used less Botox in her lips, but it's not over the board, I like the lips, very kissable, haha, but her body is divine, mmmmmm ;P
My second favorite is Beth (I think that's her name), the ginger you saw having an F/F moment in the party when Michelle asked which of the two you'd choose if you had to, you also saw her at the end of the current version after sex with Michelle, they're my top 2 favorite babes in the story :p

Reactions: JohnJG
D

Deleted member 603338

This game is an oddity for me, normally I can not even finish games with really bad English but something about this one is keeping me interested and I am willing to try and figure out what they are trying to say, even with the complete over use of the words "babe" and "honey", I am still liking this game!

May 8, 2018
@EvilUser Good game. Started playing since v0.03, while I was waiting for other games to update. Best decision I have made. Good story, nice renders... and I hope new version will come here sooner, rather than later.:) Anyway, keep up with good work. About behaving, naah, lol.;) They will just keep asking when game will be here just like on every other thread.
P.S.: Hope that you will add some animations, because that will attract more players and it would be awesome.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Luke's Way V0.05
Changelog v0.05

- All text has been checked and fixed.

- New lighting system but there is still room for improvement.

- New characters: Carlo and Rachel.

- Learning something new about Beth.

- Michelle discovers something that she wasn't aware of.

- Continuation of Melissa's path.

- 1 new sex scene

- 100+ renders

IMPORTANT: This is PROBABLY the LAST FULL UPDATE, next updates would be just a PATCH to the last version so you wouldn't need to re-download the whole game again

Incest patch in attachment
Extract the zip file into "Luke's Way/game" folder

U

User_10739

Here's my "squashed like bug" (compressed) version.

Lossy compression is used. (means some, image/audio/video quality may be reduced to make files smaller)
I have a 27" monitor and I rarely notice any difference but you may, so, if you don't like it, feel free to download the original...

Luke's Way [v0.05] [Evil User] - Original Size: (748MB)

Squashed Download - PC (103MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great update, my wish for sure came true; more action with Michelle, and Melissa was a very nice bonus :heartcoveredeyes:
Michelle is absolutely my number 1, that's just some divine body that she has and she's a great woman, mmmm! :heartcoveredeyes:
Next girl I'd like to get REAL acquainted with is Beth, in my opinion she's the best redhead in the story, a real stunner!

The mom looks rather pale though, we need to take her to the beach and get her a nice tan, but she's great too, I wonder if there's something deeper than Mom/Son thing going on though, she seemed almost jealous when he told her that he and Michelle are a thing and that he had to go to her place :p

But anyhoo, definitely looking forward to more Michelle, can't get enough of her, more of Melissa as well and looking forward to getting real acquainted with Beth! :p

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes