AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I stopped that cause he became too pushy about it so it was not worth it.
I am honestly only playing Lukes Way for the Mother and Sister, so i would never stop it. I don't think she was too pushy, i consider her actions at the beginning of the relationship to be driven by confusion and jealousy for the incestuous feelings she was having and not knowing how to express what she wants properly. Which is something unique i have yet to see in other games. I like it honestly about her.

Reactions: Agrik

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
She said that, but she is having fantasies about other "bulls" as the dev calls them :ROFLMAO:

We didn't knew that having a relationship with her would mean to share her or anybody else.
nope she said she will not fuck another guy and after that she said she would like to WATCH morena getting gangbanged.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn things got out of hand here lmao ok im going to answer to Avaron

First of all, i think we all knew there was going to be sharing/cuckold in the game that was pretty clear BUT i tought we already had the option to disable that shit, so why all of sudden Michelle is talking about watching other dudes fucking Morena? Minutes before that she was joking about getting another dude to fuck them and Luke told her that it wasn't funny, I'm sorry but that's just disrespectful for The players and for Luke the MC.
Now sure Michelle can have fun but lately she's been distant not acting like our girlfriend at all, i mean even in the world of swingers they still love their partners and show that love,but in the moment she got pregnant she has been acting so distant,im not hypocrite i know she can have fun with other girls, but that's not the way, everytime Luke has fun he tells her and never rejects Michelle, while in the last update she wanted more time with Morena and right after they fucked she didn't even pay attention to him at all, and honestly that "talk" during that scene was a fucking turn off for me and im sure that for a lot of people too, the dev said that the sharing would be optional, so why im hearing them talk like that?
I dont know how everybody feels but if my girl started to talk and fantasising about another dude/s i would be very mad and probably dump her ass, if this was an open relationship i could accept that but it isn't, at least not the traditional one.
I hope this helps you see why we are angry about this situation, at least for me this is the main issue, i could talk about the other ones but this is my main issue with the game right now.
It's Morena that asked for another guy to join in and she isn't involved in the company she's just a doctor. She's free to do what she wants so Michelle saying she wants to see other guys fuck Morena is nothing to do with Luke.

Both Luke and Michelle said no to guys joining them, Michelle goes on to say she won't have sex with another man. Michelle has never once fantasised about other guys, that was all Morena.

What Morena does or what her fantasies are have nothing to do with Luke.

I've also quoted the devs post several times, he never said sharing would be optional in fact he said sharing is going to happen.

What he said was forced ntr, ff, mf, and mmf stuff without Luke involved would be optional.

My one and only point in all this is that this is not a harem game where Luke is the centre of their world. They all have their own things going on some even have their own relationships with other people.

She said that, but she is having fantasies about other "bulls" as the dev calls them :ROFLMAO:
No she didn't.

Michelle has always, always, maintained that no other guys will ever be involved with her and Luke.

We didn't knew that having a relationship with her would mean to share her or anybody else.
Right at the very start when it all begins she's involved with Carrie. It was hinted then that sharing is going to be involved.

Last edited:

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
It's Morena that asked for another guy to join in and she isn't involved in the company she's just a doctor. She's free to do what she wants so Michelle saying she wants to see other guys fuck Morena is nothing to do with Luke.

Both Luke and Michelle said no to guys joining them, Michelle goes on to say she won't have sex with another man. Michelle has never once fantasised about other guys, that was all Morena.

What Morena does or what her fantasies are have nothing to do with Luke.

I've also quoted the devs post several times, he never said sharing would be optional in fact he said sharing is going to happen.

What he said was forced ntr, ff, mf, and mmf stuff without Luke involved would be optional.

My one and only point in all this is that this is not a harem game where Luke is the centre of their world. They all have their own things going on some even have their own relationships with other people.
I'm confused here, i was talking about morena?? Not at all, i was talking about Michelle and excuse me but what the fuck? Sharing is going to happen not matter what?? Is this actually true?? Cuz if it is i better stop even looking at this thread.
Edit: i wasn't even talking about harem

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm confused here, i was talking about morena?? Not at all, i was talking about Michelle and excuse me but what the fuck? Sharing is going to happen not matter what?? Is this actually true?? Cuz if it is i better stop even looking at this thread.
Edit: i wasn't even talking about harem
You said Michelle was fantasising about men, I corrected you, she didn't that was Morena.

Yes sharing is going to happen, with other women. I just said the stuff with other men would be optional but other women will happen.

It's been like that since the start.......

nope the game never asked you if you want to be in a relationship with morena.
Yes it did, right at the start. You were asked if you wanted to fuck her and open her up for future scenes. It was during his welcome party.

You had the option to turn her down then.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
No she didn't.

Michelle has always, always, maintained that no other guys will ever be involved with her and Luke
Yes she is, it doesn't matter if she is the one taking the D or not in that fantasy,she is having a fantasy about that, and that is not good in my book.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes she is, it doesn't matter if she is the one taking the D or not in that fantasy,she is having a fantasy about that, and that is not good in my book.
That was Morena not Michelle......

Michelle never mentions fantasies about men involving her......

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Yes sharing is going to happen, with other women. I just said the stuff with other men would be optional but other women will happen.
Damn next time be more specific, i was getting worried here :ROFLMAO: , I'm ok with sharing with other girls as long as she is not distant/cold towards the mc, and yeah Morena suggests that, but Michelle said that it would be hot so that's pretty worrisome for me.
And not only that but she was joking about bringing another man before the scene happened, and even tho that Luke told her that it wasn't funny she still was talking about that shit.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Damn next time be more specific, i was getting worried here :ROFLMAO: , I'm ok with sharing with other girls as long as she is not distant/cold towards the mc, and yeah Morena suggests that, but Michelle said that it would be hot so that's pretty worrisome for me.
Yeah, Michelle literally says she'll enjoy watching that. Like, bitch, I doubt your horny ass will have enough control to just "watch" lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Michelle, Iris, Rachel and Krysten are only for the Mc when it comes to other men. I doubt the option will ever appear to share any of those.

Iris doesn't want to share with anyone. She flat out told Luke this update she doesn't like being with another woman and she loves him so she won't be shared at all.

Krysten and Rachel i'm fully confident won't ever get the option for another man.

I know Carrie has the option coming up if you stayed friends with Ella's ex you can share her with him if you choose to.

Morena may, may it's not set in stone, get the option to have a gangbang or other men at least.

As for the others they will probably only ever sleep with Luke and Michelle.

Samantha and Gia are both fucking their sons so keeping those to Luke only won't work plus Samantha is married even if she is estranged from her husband.

P.S. I forgot Melissa. She probably won't ever sleep with anyone besides Michelle and Luke. She wants Luke's babies anyway.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Michelle, Iris, Rachel and Krysten are only for the Mc when it comes to other men. I doubt the option will ever appear to share any of those.

Iris doesn't want to share with anyone. She flat out told Luke this update she doesn't like being with another woman and she loves him so she won't be shared at all.

Krysten and Rachel i'm fully confident won't ever get the option for another man.

I know Carrie has the option coming up if you stayed friends with Ella's ex you can share her with him if you choose to.

Morena may, may it's not set in stone, get the option to have a gangbang or other men at least.

As for the others they will probably only ever sleep with Luke and Michelle.

Samantha and Gia are both fucking their sons so keeping those to Luke only won't work plus Samantha is married even if she is estranged from her husband.
You are at least reading our complains? We know what girl is going to have the sharing content, but we dont like how Michelle is being developed, we were ok with sharing with other girls (except Gia lol) but so far it seems that she prefers any girl over her supposed Love of her life Luke.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
You are at least reading our complains? We know what girl is going to have the sharing content, but we dont like how Michelle is being developed, we were ok with sharing with other girls (except Gia lol) but so far it seems that she prefers any girl over her supposed Love of her life Luke.
Right? I mean I would have been totally cool with the threesome scene without that bullshit about adding more dicks to the equation. That and getting cucked by Gia were the only real deal breakers for me. Now every time Rachel enters the scene, it just feels icky.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
You said Michelle was fantasising about men, I corrected you, she didn't that was Morena.

It's been like that since the start.......

Yes it did, right at the start. You were asked if you wanted to fuck her and open her up for future scenes. It was during his welcome party.

You had the option to turn her down then.
no that was carrie at the gamestart not morena,the game never asked the player about morena at the party luke had sex with morena there because michelle asked luke to show her a good time and it stayed like this until now morena showed up sometime for sex and that was it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Right? I mean I would have been totally cool with the threesome scene without that bullshit about adding more dicks to the equation. That and getting cucked by Gia were the only real deal breakers for me. Now every time Rachel enters the scene, it just feels icky.
Yup i mean the gia issue is water under the bridge now, we cant do shit about it, but i really hope the dev changes how Michelle is acting towards Luke, that's all im asking unless this is how he wants to make the character for some unknown reason,this is of course my opinion.
And if im honest i dont care about Morena that much hell i didn't even remember her until this update lmao with all this new girls showing up is hard to keep track except for the main girls

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm starting to think this game should have been called Michelle's way .... seems the MC is getting left out in the cold , unless he chooses a different woman to be with .. and to think Michelle wanted the MC as bad as he wanted her , that she even wanted a baby with him , get pregnant with MC's baby then has sex with every girl and maybe guy in the future ... i am tending to think that there will be no baby , if she keeps fucking around with anyone else at this time ( her being pregnant ) but miracles do happen ..
i am starting to think Luke created a monster making Michelle have sex with other women , but what the hell do i know

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
and with that being said .. do you honestly think Michelle will just sit there and watch Morena gettin fucked by a few guys and getting her ass horny as fuck , that Michellle wouldn't want to join in .. think again
no of course i don´t think Michelle can sit still when that happens but first i must think it will be the case.
but maybe she only going to watch it with luke lol,but i don´t think that will happen either.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes