EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Michelle, Melissa, Iris, Krysten, Rachel, J, Kim, Desiree, Raquel (probably), Sandra & Bella will never be shared with any other guy.
Carrie, Ella, Gia, Beth (maybe), Morena, Samantha... There are possibilities but even if you go any other way other than you and your girl, I'll make sure that you will be warned in your choices just make sure you play with "Hints" on, if you have turned off the "Hints", don't blame me for following paths that you didn't want.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I don't think she was too pushy, i consider her actions at the beginning of the relationship to be driven by confusion and jealousy for the incestuous feelings she was having and not knowing how to express what she wants properly. Which is something unique i have yet to see in other games. I like it honestly about her.
That's pretty much accurate portrayal of Krysten's character.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no that was carrie at the gamestart not morena the game never asked the player about morena at the party.
You're right, it's later on. I got my timing wrong.

After you open Michelle's pregnancy path Morena is there, you have the option to have sex with her or leave and close her down.

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Michelle maybe fantasized about watching Morena and other guys but if she wants to join that will be Luke and Michelle joining in the bang but having sex only with Luke in the same room just away from the other guys.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
In the 3some with Michelle and Morena, the strapon was brought in case if Luke is not available and in case Michelle and Luke convince Morena for DP.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Michelle, Melissa, Iris, Krysten, Rachel, J, Kim, Desiree, Raquel (probably), Sandra & Bella will never be shared with any other guy.
Carrie, Ella, Gia, Beth (maybe), Morena, Samantha... There are possibilities but even if you go any other way other than you and your girl, I'll make sure that you will be warned in your choices just make sure you play with "Hints" on, if you have turned off the "Hints", don't blame me for following paths that you didn't want.
thank you for that , i think alot of us was worried about that :)

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
thank you for that , i think alot of us was worried about that :)
Also as I've said few pages back... From now on, there won't be any other ff/mf/mff/mfm forced event in any way (sharing, cuckold) every sex scene will be based on your choice. Example: You are not feeling having sex with Michelle tonight, you will have option to do something else.

Another example: You don't like Gia and her presence bothers you, you can ignore her, you can bring other guys like Hugo, Dave, Michael and tell her to fuck them all in front of you if that's what you want, or you can order her to leave.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
That's reassuring for me.
And i really hope for a change in Michelle, something like the earlier versions if that's possible, im not saying about her wanting to have more fun with girls, but her being more caring towards Luke maybe? i mean they are supposed to be in love right? Like i said that's my main issue with the past updates.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
That's reassuring for me.
And i really hope for a change in Michelle, something like the earlier versions if that's possible, im not saying about her wanting to have more fun with girls, but her being more caring towards Luke maybe? i mean they are supposed to be in love right? Like i said that's my main issue with the past updates.
Michelle is still in trying out something new for her (girls). That will gradually fade away and she will be more tame and more focused on her man.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Also as I've said few pages back... From now on, there won't be any other ff/mf/mff/mfm forced event in any way (sharing, cuckold) every sex scene will be based on your choice. Example: You are not feeling having sex with Michelle tonight, you will have option to do something else.

Another example: You don't like Gia and her presence bothers you, you can ignore her, you can bring other guys like Hugo, Dave, Michael and tell her to fuck them all in front of you if that's what you want, or you can order her to leave.
thanks again for clarifying things .... i just want to say to anyone i upset with my rantings .. i am so sorry ... i was just confused about where this game was headed ...

Reactions: EJW

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Michelle is still in trying out something new for her (girls). That will gradually fade away and she will be more tame and more focused on her man.
So you did wanted to make her this way, that i can understand, then maybe in future updates we can see Luke addressing this issue? That would be good, maybe a way to gain more dom points.
Edit:
Still didn't like that talk during the 3some, maybe you should add a flag to those that picked the choice to not have any sharing at the beginning of the game.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
So you did wanted to make her this way, that i can understand, then maybe in future updates we can see Luke addressing this issue? That would be good, maybe a way to gain more dom points .
In the 3some with Michelle and Morena, there was hidden "True threesome route", that route is if you accept the invitation when Michelle calls you in your office and follow the right choice (when you get option to go there early or wait). If you get the True threesome there won't be any discussion with her in v0.23 regarding the hotel threesome but a discussion will be brought in other future release.

BUT if you picked other choices like not interested in 3some and still go to the hotel to check on Michelle; or if you went there and just watch them; or if you went there and leave; or if you didn't show in the hotel at all... Luke and Michelle will discuss in v0.23 why Luke did what he did and that will bring different discussion in a future release (not in v0.23)

Reactions: ImperialD

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
In the 3some with Michelle and Morena, there was hidden "True threesome route", that route is if you accept the invitation when Michelle calls you in your office and follow the right choice (when you get option to go there early or wait). If you get the True threesome there won't be any discussion with her in v0.23 regarding the hotel threesome but a discussion will be brought in other future release.

BUT if you picked other choices like not interested in 3some and still go to the hotel to check on Michelle; or if you went there and just watch them; or if you went there and leave; or if you didn't show in the hotel at all... Luke and Michelle will discuss in v0.23 why Luke did what he did and that will bring different discussion in a future release (not in v0.23)
No i was talking about her wanting to be more with girls lately and why she's been distant i mean maybe Luke can ask her this?

And with talk i mean about her wanting to watch Morena with other dudes, that's definitely not gonna happen in my playthrough.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah that's been my main issue with all this, i hope the dev gives us the choice to ask her why she is behaving this way.
maybe the dev is trying to show Michelle is trying to find herself after you making her to be bi .... i don't know just guessing

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah that's been my main issue with all this, i hope the dev gives us the choice to ask her why she is behaving this way.
He just said...

It's probably not going to get brought up in game, Luke doesn't seem insecure about it. I doubt he even see's it the way you do. He likes to see her enjoy herself.

To me it just looks like someone who's been repressed for years finally having some fun.

Reactions: L30
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes