MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i totally agree with you on that
I've not been paying that much attention but it seems I didn't see any of what everyone else saw. LOL I had no ntr/sharing/etc in my playthrough and thought that the game was working as intended. I guess I missed something in a game, again.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I've not been paying that much attention but it seems I didn't see any of what everyone else saw. LOL I had no ntr/sharing/etc in my playthrough and thought that the game was working as intended. I guess I missed something in a game, again.
There is no ntr. There definitely is sharing though. And there is a possibility of ntr/cuckold/etc in the future, but they will be optional. And they will only be available with certain girls. I think the guys above are just merely stating that they are not participating in that content. Me as well. Got enough cucking after the Rachel arc lol. But the dev did ease some concerns.

Reactions: EJW

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
There is no ntr. There definitely is sharing though. And there is a possibility of ntr/cuckold/etc in the future, but they will be optional. And they will only be available with certain girls. I think the guys above are just merely stating that they are not participating in that content. Me as well. Got enough cucking after the Rachel arc lol. But the dev did ease some concerns.
Ah, okay cool. I was surprised because my playthrough was 100% MC dick only and there seemed to be a lot of anger about other dick. :)

I guess I'm in the minority in thinking it would be fun to have one playthrough where a side piece gets gangbanged or a threesome (but a super side piece that I don't really care about). I think that it is being set up that the MC is going to have the option of sharing Gia and/or his mom. Not sure how I feel about that. Sharing I am more okay with than NTR, that shit I am not cool with at all.

Mayonesa

Apr 2, 2020
Also as I've said few pages back... From now on, there won't be any other ff/mf/mff/mfm forced event in any way (sharing, cuckold) every sex scene will be based on your choice. Example: You are not feeling having sex with Michelle tonight, you will have option to do something else.

Another example: You don't like Gia and her presence bothers you, you can ignore her, you can bring other guys like Hugo, Dave, Michael and tell her to fuck them all in front of you if that's what you want, or you can order her to leave.
I just want to be sure, but does this mean than if for example Michelle wants a threesome with another girl, we could choose to not do it and it won't happen at all? Or will it be like in this last update where we could choose not go to Morena and Michelle, but the sex still happenes off screen.

I just want to know that when you means no more forced ff/mff, it means not happening at all if you don't want to, or if it means that you won't be forced to join but it still happens and you just don't see it.

Example: Michelle ask you to join her and Melissa and you choose to not do it, would Michelle and Melissa still fuck and you don't see it? or it won't happen at all? Because if something happens that you didn't want to happen and you don't see it, it's still considered forced. I just want to be sure before keeping the interest or not, because since the Gia update I'm not feeling this game like when I started, so having real options would help.

Also, if you could answer me this time instead of ignoring me, like the last post I reply to you, it would be great.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Ah, okay cool. I was surprised because my playthrough was 100% MC dick only and there seemed to be a lot of anger about other dick. :)

I guess I'm in the minority in thinking it would be fun to have one playthrough where a side piece gets gangbanged or a threesome (but a super side piece that I don't really care about). I think that it is being set up that the MC is going to have the option of sharing Gia and/or his mom. Not sure how I feel about that. Sharing I am more okay with than NTR, that shit I am not cool with at all.
The anger about the "more dick" thing comes from the newest update. There was just a lot of talk about getting some more dick mixed in. The timing of this talk was not the best or needed. And I think the disappointment and even anger was justified. Since most of us I think, care about Michelle by this point. What exactly was said was quite the boner killer. It was really awkward lol.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The anger about the "more dick" thing comes from the newest update. There was just a lot of talk about getting some more dick mixed in. The timing of this talk was not the best or needed. And I think the disappointment and even anger was justified. Since most of us I think, care about Michelle by this point. What exactly was said was quite the boner killer. It was really awkward lol.
Ah, okay. I don't like Michelle. She has too much of an orange fake tan and fake tit look. I'd rather be with Iris or Morena or Melissa or... Well you get the point. But I don't really complain because I don't see any point, Michelle is a requirement for the game. I played the new update and I don't remember anything about Michelle and other dick, I thought she made it clear the MC was the only one for her. I stayed friends with Michael but refused to share with him and declined hanging out with him. In the context of the game I don't really care if women are screwing other women, they did that before the MC showed up and it is ridiculous to have them stop just because a dick showed up. In my playthrough nothing with other dicks showed up so I was confused by the fervor I was reading.

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Yup, there's no NTR stuff in the game. Only pointed it out as one of the common kinks that I find sincerely off-putting and it's because the MC being such a wimp just makes me mad lol.

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.22b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Does thia include icest patch good sir?

Nov 4, 2018
Rachel is a damn liar,
"but I don't strip on webcam anymore".

A couple scenes later..

Well what do ya know she starts stripping and makes the mc leave the room.

Found that very irritating.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Rachel is a damn liar,
"but I don't strip on webcam anymore".

A couple scenes later..

Well what do ya know she starts stripping and makes the mc leave the room.

Found that very irritating.
well that is a part of the many forced shit scenes and events that was in the past updates and i suppose that it will stay that way if we like it or not.

Nov 4, 2018
well that is a part of the many forced shit scenes and events that was in the past updates and i suppose that it will stay that way if we like it or not.
That was really the only segment that irritated me so far,
Currently at the part where he finger bangs Rachel the first time,
No clue how close I am to the current end of content.

It didn't irritate me as much as what I was playing yesterday,
That shit yesterday short circuited my brain,
The slightest thing irl triggerd my rage,
I almost smashed someones head with a 10lb bag of ice.

This wasn't anywhere near as bad.

Last edited:

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
That was really the only segment that irritated me so far,
Currently at the part where he finger bangs Rachel the first time,
No clue how close I am to the current end of content.

It didn't irritate me as much as what I was playing yesterday,
That shit yesterday short circuited my brain,
The slightest thing irl triggerd my rage,
I almost smashed someones head with a 10lb bag of ice.

This wasn't anywhere near as bad.
well if you are at the fingerbang now you are 2 or 3 updates away from the current end of content i think.

and i think you are one of the few here in this forum that don´t mind the forced rachel content up until now.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes