despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I mean renders are good, especially some girls who don't like stock characters. I played lots of game in this genre, for example when I see Samantha I see Bella from Sisterly Lust but Mc's Sister looks different that is bonus for me, I also like old Rachel model, pale but with wrinkles. She looked old. I mean she suppose to be much older than Michelle but after those "magical" creams she is like sister to her, maybe even younger than her.
Some may argue about story problem, which I don't have, I see this as TV series. Daily life of bunch of people. I would also see other men and women who are not in relationship with us and they have their own. When I first saw Iris I though, I hope I don't have to hit on her since she had boyfriend. Story made is possible why presenting him as abusive asshole. Same goes for Ella?.
Another note that I didn't like most of girls are bi also I hate the fact MC is manipulating girls into it. WVM has done this very well, girls in love with MC but not each other. I see from real perspective, my grandpa had 2 wives.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Has there been any ETA updates on panteron for supporters? Used to pledge but Corona stopped my ability, anxiously waitin for v.23

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Has there been any ETA updates on panteron for supporters? Used to pledge but Corona stopped my ability, anxiously waitin for v.23
Only been some previews of V0.23 no eta as of yet I'm sure we'll get some news soon.

Reactions: Renozrz

Hilkem

Sep 1, 2019
please help me how to unlock event raquel
events With raquel have not been implemented yet. but its looks like its around the corner With the interaction the MC have had with her so far. it all depend on when the developer will implement it.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
anyone heard or know what going on with the game last post was in June but I can't read it plz share if you can I'm hoping alls well and update drops soon

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
As far as Patron posts it looks like it dropped Today. So eventually we will get it :) Just gotta be patient :D Evil does some amazing work so if we gotta wait a little longer for it so they get more patrons then so be it :D

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
As far as Patron posts it looks like it dropped Today. So eventually we will get it :) Just gotta be patient :D Evil does some amazing work so if we gotta wait a little longer for it so they get more patrons then so be it :D
Cool
Since EvilUser is an active member I hope (s)he is the one (or assistant) that puts it here for us.
I have other games that keep me amused in the mean time.

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Cool
Since EvilUser is an active member I hope (s)he is the one (or assistant) that puts it here for us.
I have other games that keep me amused in the mean time.
Bud, I'm a regular dude here just like the rest of us lurks who will peep here and there from time to time, no assistant. And yeah, the update is released less than 24h ago. I'd appreciate if the uploaders give me some time so I can get new followers because this release really cost with new assets.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
EvilUser

i feel as tho i shouldn't ask this but i gonna ... lol .... you don't have to give away the actual answer .. oh fuck it .. are you gonna lets us get more than 1 babe pregnant ?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Im sure we can all wait a while, heck we are lucky to get it at all.
(If like me, we have less than Sh*t all money, after bills, medical rubbish etc. If/when my novel is published, Ill try and get some money to a few Devs, some may even know who they are ;) lol)
Just do what you need to do EvilUser, make sure you get some time for you... and family.

Reactions: woody and EJW

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Bud, I'm a regular dude here just like the rest of us lurks who will peep here and there from time to time, no assistant. And yeah, the update is released less than 24h ago. I'd appreciate if the uploaders give me some time so I can get new followers because this release really cost with new assets.
Hello the new update is out we are waiting for our good Hero to share it with use :)
I'd rather prefer it to not to be leaked yet, in accordance to the dev's wishes. Surely there's enough fap material around to help you wait for a few days, isn't there? :cool:

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I'd rather prefer it to not to be leaked yet, in accordance to the dev's wishes. Surely there's enough fap material around to help you wait for a few days, isn't there? :cool:
i also rather prefer devs release there updates because they work very hard for this game
We waited this long for an update what's a few more day's, so let Evil User make some money before us freeloaders just get it.
That's what I was trying to imply when EvilUser replied back to me about being a regular dude.

As much as I enjoy the game I'd rather the dev's paying supporters get to have their fun first (and bug test ;)) before us pirate site users get a leaked version. I have no problem waiting a week (5-10 business days) or longer before mysterious up-loader leaks it.

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes