Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Bud, I'm a regular dude here just like the rest of us lurks who will peep here and there from time to time, no assistant. And yeah, the update is released less than 24h ago. I'd appreciate if the uploaders give me some time so I can get new followers because this release really cost with new assets.
(Someone is probably gonna facepalm/hate me for saying this but)
I totally agree with you, i am just another pirate (sorry) but i think at least one week(7-10 days) after the release would be a good thing.

Also thank you for an incredible game, story and characters. :)
Keep up the good work. (y)
Just question on the end: do you have any plans for a steam release when completed?

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v22_no_bella'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "v0.22.rpyc", line 1020, in script
File "G:\Ero games - the best 2\Luke's way v.0.23\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "G:\Ero games - the best 2\Luke's way v.0.23\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v22_no_bella'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Jul 29 21:51:11 2020

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
hm , for me game ends in same place as 0.22 with Michelle in bed? "saying : just lie down next to me and snuggle..."
?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happens if you reject Rachel and go with diamond mom

I guess replace that last jump with v23_start instead. 23 has neutral start so it should be ok

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris91ck

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Luke's Way [v0.23] [Evil User] - Original Size: 1.34GB

Compressed version for PC (382MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

Patch fixing non-Rachel v0.22 ending has been applied.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Is the path where you turned Rachel down bugged, or is there just no new content this update in that case? The changelog seems to suggest there are scenes without her. Both using a save from the last update and restarting ended with no new content for me.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
hm , for me game ends in same place as 0.22 with Michelle in bed? "saying : just lie down next to me and snuggle..."
?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happens if you reject Rachel and go with diamond mom

I guess replace that last jump with v23_start instead. 23 has neutral start so it should be ok
Ahm dito here, but can you explain a bit, what i have to do?

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
I can respect the Dev and his wishes but in my mind i have NEVER considered giving money to a dev to be for the game itself and / or even access to the game. When i give money to a Dev it is not for access to the game or whatever it is my way of saying you did good work and here is some money to continue your work for that game.

I do love this game and if you have the funds this game is worthy of supporting.

Reactions: jospaghettio

albul

Jun 8, 2017
i already posted fix on previous page
Tried it, didn't work either (put the file from the archive in the /game folder, is there anything else to do? ). Also, your post doesn't mention what your file is for, and it's named v0.22.zip, so I didn't know what to make of it. But thank you for your effort.

Edit: I know how to unren, but I don't know where I am supposed to change the value, any pointers?
Edit2: Found how to do it, unren, open v0.22.rpy from the game folder and replace jump v22_ending with jump v23_start on line 5030.

Last edited:
Reactions: JanisL

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Tried it, didn't work either (put the file from the archive in the /game folder, is there anything else to do? ). Also, your post doesn't mention what your file is for, and it's named v0.22.zip, so I didn't know what to make of it. But thank you for your effort.

Edit: I know how to unren, but I don't know where I am supposed to change the value, any pointers?
Well then. Unren game. choose option 1
after its done , delete files with extension .RPA (its a must)
now u will see bunch of scripts , open file named v0.22.rpy in your favorite editor (notepad++, example)
go to line 5030
it will say
jump v22_ending
replace with
jump v23_start
just carefull not to get tab spaces. use space not tab
save and play the game

or u can simply copy my file in your game folder and replace original file with mine. Once its unren-ed u wil see new scripts

Reactions: albul
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes