jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I can respect the Dev and his wishes but in my mind i have NEVER considered giving money to a dev to be for the game itself and / or even access to the game. When i give money to a Dev it is not for access to the game or whatever it is my way of saying you did good work and here is some money to continue your work for that game.

I do love this game and if you have the funds this game is worthy of supporting.
In all honesty and with respect for every dev, sites like F95 also generate patrons. They offer exposure and not just IP theft. l support devs that I discovered here because they deserve renumeration for the joy that their hard work brings. Please support the devs of games you like. Because I like so many games, I support the devs with the least patrons. They need it more.

VelSl

Apr 22, 2018
As much as i like updates with tons of fun - this one is good for the story (even if not with tons of FUN) :)

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
good vn and will keep eye on the updates of this and an idea is to have some kind of replay of the scenes options just saying :D

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
it seems that I forgot to add a jump point on a non-Rachel v0.22 ending... Already fixed that, thank you for pointing out the path you on...

Reactions: EJW

aekseer

May 10, 2020
Mmmm, I don't know if download this is a good idea... I enjoyed this game but eventually I lost interest... I'll wait for a next update.

Reactions: over the edge

-SIB-

Jul 17, 2020
does anyone know if the android version is coming up yet? the game seems pretty interesting and I'd love to try it

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, I had the usual cast problem, three girls talking to Luke on the yacht and I was like, who the F are you? Which is a pity because the story is reaching an intriguing phase with that investigation going on, and now a lecher running around - wonder
how involved he will be with his wife's path.

Other than that, I happily shipped Raquel off to Beth for now, and I hope that the yacht doesn't mean the same Roadblock as with Babysitter back then. Speaking of roadblocks, I didn't even realize that the game apparently took a month off, or I forgot to update the release date in my explorer.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
ok i found a away around thhe rachel phone thing.....but you have to go back to where it said you contact Bella instead of other choice,then after bang iris ,you call bella.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Luke's Way v0.23.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 30.07.2020 (fix for non-Rachel path)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes