Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I never thought I'd say it but it's just too many girls ... the size of this harem is so huge, with so many side stories and tertiary or quartenary characters who make only brief appearances, who you maybe bang once (or not) and forget about, and they come back acting like you even know their names, much less all about their relationships, job, life and family situation, etc. The core content though with the core ladies and their stories is really well done, and the anticipation of prego is a big plus.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
After Luke hangs up phone with Rachel,

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v22_no_bella'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "v0.22.rpyc", line 1020, in script
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa1032.17797\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa1032.17797\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Jul 29 19:49:37 2020

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Honestly I'm losing interest because the cast is to big to remember then all and plus I think there is to much girl on girl content. I know there's a tag that say's lesbian but I am the MC of this fairy tale and rather there was less. But as for this update not much too it. Mostly a set up for the next update I guess. Sure hope Beth isn't getting the maid before me. Having to compete for pussy isn't my idea of fun lol

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
my saves dont work
What do you mean the saves don't work. You load them and an error happens?

Edit: If so, post the error. If they are not there, try copying the game\saves folder from the previous version.

Dosman2003

Oct 18, 2019
After Luke hangs up phone with Rachel,

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "v0.22.rpyc", line 1020, in script
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa1032.17797\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\dan\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa1032.17797\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Wed Jul 29 19:49:37 2020
Check post #2250 for solution...

Reactions: GrammerCop

ntrswitchoff

Oct 29, 2019
Having problems with the name change mod. So far everything seems fine except for how people refer to the MC. Still called Luke. Anyone having the same problem and maybe how to fix it?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Having problems with the name change mod. So far everything seems fine except for how people refer to the MC. Still called Luke. Anyone having the same problem and maybe how to fix it?
I use the zzzpatch.rpy one and works fine for me.
Name-change MOD (2 versions):

1. Incest patch with "MC name change" option.
Works with any version of the game (even future updates) but you need to edit 'zzzpatch.rpy' file by yourself.
zzzpatch_v2.zip - updated version (thanks to NoStepOnSnek)
Installation:
Download and extract archive - zzzpatch_v2.zip - copy the zzzpatch.rpy file into the ".../game" folder and delete the original incestpatch (if you use it).
Next edit this file with a notepad, find the phrase playername (you should do this 4 times) and change it to any name you want (e.g. "James" instead of "playername").
It will change mc name and wont affect any of yours save (even the new ones) so you should copy this file to the " ..../game" folder after each update if you still want your custom name.
For default name and no incest, delete the zzzpatch.rpy file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. MC rename MOD (incest-patch included).
- added "mcName" button to input preferred MC's name (at the bottom of the screen, next to quick buttons on the left)
Updated: 2020-03-19
Game Version: 0.21
Mod Version: 0.21.3
- corrected dialogue in update's v0.19 script (thanks NoStepOnSnek for notice )
Installation:
Download and extract archive - MCnameMOD_v0.21.3.zip - copy "game" folder in to your game directory, overwrite all if asked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 22, 2019
Yeah, its interesting, but its getting bogged down with too many in the harem. Maybe focus more on the core members (boss, slut, baby, mom, sis, and maid) for a bit and then get back to the wider group? Its just a bit much to remember who's who.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
I just tested the patch "2. Mc rename MOD (incest-patch included)" on version 0.23 of the game! It works perfectly !

3.60 star(s) 60 Votes