RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Short update. Like someone else said. Why the fuck is she drinking knowing she's knocked up. Also agree that there are starting to be to many women. Can't keep up with whos who after breaks in update.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
If it's any consolation, in this update, Michelle promised to settle down after they get Raquel.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
My first time playing this and I only have 1 question.
How often are the updates?
As of late, roughly every 2 months.
Used to be closer to monthly before that but there were circumstances that cause him to slow up. I think though this one is one month after the previous so maybe he's back to normal cadence again.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
My big problem is we can't stand up and say no to anything if we do we get punished. I, for one, am getting tired of all the F/F stuff and my "girlfriend" off doing what ever she wants. This is just my opinion.
Then man up and play a different game cause clearly that's not going to change.

Your girl friend is practically throwing pussy at you and you're trying to be loyal when she has already explained you're the only cock she's gonna get but you're both having an all you can eat buffet. Ain't her fault your aversion to other ladies exist.

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
So I only now discovered this game and spend the last three days playing it. Looks like the MC received everything he could ever need. Started a new job in a new city the beginning of the game, and since got an Executive Manager position, found a Girlfriend throwing woman at him, lives in a mansion, plannes to marry, is expecting a child...

Only thing left now would be to receive his first paycheck?

• Haha
Reactions: Troy9000 and Agrik

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
So I only now discovered this game and spend the last three days playing it. Looks like the MC received everything he could ever need. Started a new job in a new city the beginning of the game, and since got an Executive Manager position, found a Girlfriend throwing woman at him, lives in a mansion, plannes to marry, is expecting a child...

Only thing left now would be to receive his first paycheck?
I'm sure that he gets his paycheck direct deposited and makes enough money to get what he wants when he wants if he wants. His GF would also give him any amount he wanted.

Last edited:

Troy9000

Jun 4, 2020
When the harem setup takes an unexpected NDA turn, and becomes a taboo-harem situation - Poor Luke, so many women so little time and 12 more interviews to do - LOL :geek:

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I downloaded the 0.23, but still cant move on from 0.22b. Anyone have this problem?

EDIT: I've even started a new save with no help. Backed up old game, and only ran 0.23, and still the same issue. (No other saves visible on computer) I have no idea what's going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: lonpruitt

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
Been playing this game from the start and I just hit a Script Error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'v22_no_bella'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "v0.22.rpyc", line 1020, in script
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\Downloading\Playing\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\Owner\Desktop\Games\Downloading\Playing\Lukesway0.23-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'v22_no_bella'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sat Aug 01 14:46:10 2020

Reactions: Micropenis

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
does the name change mod need a update? i tried loading my last save got a script error and took me back to the start. i decided to just make a fresh start and no option to change my name came up.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, Carlo is certainly punching above his weight with having a woman like Elena I do hope we get to see more of her again she was hot. :love:

Reactions: woody

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
I downloaded the 0.23, but still cant move on from 0.22b. Anyone have this problem?

EDIT: I've even started a new save with no help. Backed up old game, and only ran 0.23, and still the same issue. (No other saves visible on computer) I have no idea what's going on.
The dev made a mistake and didn't set the new update to start on the no-rachel path. You can use unren (get it here) to enable the console then open it with shift-o and type in "jump v23_start" right before it ends when Luke says "Come here"

• Red Heart
Reactions: NyVar

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
This is an easier fix for the problem discussed above. Just drop the .rpy file in the attached zip into the folder called "games" where you extracted Luke's Way and you'll be able to play the 0.23 update even if you're on the no-rachel path.

• Red Heart
Reactions: krakos9 and NyVar
3.60 star(s) 60 Votes